As God As My Witness.....

• I shall never be without a protein drink again!!!
    OMG I am so amazed. Between 7 & 8 everyday I am so hungry! Between these hours I am known to totally blow a day's worth of healthy eating. I just started on Saturday and what a difference. After I drink the protein I am able to go straight through the night without feeling like if I don't have a snack I'm going to POP.
    I didn't even take a bite from the graham crackers I gave the kids!
  • I know how you feel! I'm always hungriest at night too and have been known to binge on anything at night! I'll have to give a protein shake a try. Any recommendations?
  • This actually sounds like a really good idea. Do you buy something ready-made, or do you make your shakes from scratch?
  • I did alot of web searching to try and find out what the consensus was for one that didnt taste totally horrible. Everyone said the Syntrax Nectar's are the best tasting and they have no fat or carbs. I ordered 11 samples in order to try them out. So far I really like the Vanilla Bean I think thats going to be the one I order.
  • I'm a huge fan of bluebonnet whey protein. Sooooo yummy and keeps you full forever.
  • Quote: I did alot of web searching to try and find out what the consensus was for one that didnt taste totally horrible. Everyone said the Syntrax Nectar's are the best tasting and they have no fat or carbs. I ordered 11 samples in order to try them out. So far I really like the Vanilla Bean I think thats going to be the one I order.
    mzKiki, where can you order samples? I'm always looking for new protiens to try.
  • Good for you : 0 )
  • What is in a protein shake? Milk?
  • Quote: What is in a protein shake? Milk?
    depends. Many you can mix with just water. Some milk, some juice. I usually go the water route, and sometimes will mix a chocolate one with soymilk. Have never tried juice though.
  • Quote: Any recommendations?

protein shake recomendation
    only drink this one at night thoughI drink Dymatize Elite Casein Protein shake every night at 9pm. It is amazing it does so much for your body. It takes 12 hours to digest in your system so your not hungry and while you sleep your body doesnt reacha catabolic state. (fasting) It really increases your metabolism and energizes me when i wake up!