Today I feel good about _________!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I need a feel-good thread. It’s been raining here lately and pretty dreary and I need a pick me up. So help me out ladies and gents! List one or list five!

For me, I feel good today about:
    > Crossing my legs – at the knees! And it feeling comfortable.
    > Proving to myself that I am no longer OSD! (opposite sex desperate)
    > Being told by a coworker that I am her biggest weight loss inspiration. That pulled at my heartstrings!

What are yours today? Or even just this week!
  • I feel good today about:
    Having my cousin ask me to help her lose weight.

Not letting stupid men get me down

Sticking to my diet this week

Trying new things as far as food!
  • Today I feel good about

My hair, I got a sexy new hair cut and I love it.
    hmm the fact that I look fat but feel thin? Does that count? haha
  • -Not eating that black and white cookie.
    -An unexpected drop on the scale.
    -Getting in 15 minutes of exercise at lunch.
  • Feeling good in my own skin. Seeing my muscles and being able to feel my bones.
  • Today I feel good about:

- staying on plan well!
    - eating a yummy, healthy lunch
    - feeling slimmer as I move about my day

I happen to be enjoying my new hairstick, too. It was a weight loss present to myself
  • I FEEL GOOD ABOUT:

- being able to do better in Yoga every week.
    - I set out to do 45 minutes on the treadmill and when I got there I kept going to 60 minutes!
    - staying on my plan even though I have been stuck for almost 3 weeks.

Being me
    Staying on plan for 2.5 months!
    Upping my run distance from 3 to 3.5 miles! I can't run fast, but heck, I can run for 51 minutes straight.
    Not overeating
    My nephew being born yesterday and me knowing I won't be a bad example.
  • Awesome thread.

Being 207.5 this morning!
    Starting to feel more comfortable being naked. (in my own room with all the doors closed of course... I need to swap all my fat for muscle though... then I'll be pretty hot... Of course)
    Getting a new pair of knitting needles for free!
    And... the best...

Getting a phone call from the honors program at the college I'm going to next year saying that someone dropped out, leaving a spot open, and that if I want the $7000 scholarship in the Presidential Honors program... I can have it!!!!!!!! That means that with this... I will be PAID to go to college. So SO SO SO SO Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though the last two have nothing to do with weight loss... they give me a desire to look good... I want to make a sweater with those new knitting needles... in a size Medium... and getting paid to go to college means I probably won't have to worry TOO much about food cost... especially since I have special food needs and all)
  • standing up for myself and continuing to protect myself in every way possible
  • Good about staying on plan for day three and not going back for seconds and thirds.

I tried that Coll's Modified Cracked Slaw in the SB Recipes. Before today I would have eaten the entire batch. That stuff is yum yum good.
  • -Forcing myself to walk to the gym, then spending a solid 35 mins on the elliptical, plus a good strength workout.

-Keeping my calories under 1400

-My food choices in general
    (Salad/no dressing or cheese, no sugar protein bar, apple, watermelon chunks, low cal piece of cheese, chicken and veggies for dinner)

-Spacing out my meals enough that I wasn't grazing all day.

trying to make myself better for the future. Making myself stronger emotionally.
  • Today I feel good about getting up before work and doing yoga, and walking all the way to work instead of taking the bus/a taxi.
  • LIFE

Life IS Good!