FINALLY moved past 209...

• I've been at 209 lbs for the past three weeks. Yesterday I weighed in at 208.5. Not a lot under... but under...

Also... just something I noticed this morning... I think my belly flap is smaller... I think.

So yeah... I'm getting quite tired of not being able to eat hardly anything. Not because of a "diet"... but because of sensitivities and allergies... *sigh*

I bought new pants though... size 12. Happy about that. I can't remember the last time I was a size 12.
  • Congrats!!!
  • Good job!
  • Wonderful! And even though the scale number is not moving as quickly in the direction you want it too, you certainly are losing SOMEWHERE! Congrats on such a great victory in the pants too. YAY for you!!
  • I need to come up with some new minigoals though... thinking maybe to be in a size 10L pair of jeans by the time college starts in August... I dunno...
  • 208.5 and in a size 12? You must be something muscular!!! That's AWESOME, WTG!!
  • OhMyDogs... I'm actually not muscular... I honestly am a little interested in seeing what size I will be at my goal weight of 140. Considering that I am currently at the high end of size 12... I can pretty much fit in every dress that's a size 12 (those that allow for my bust size of course)... but on the higher end of 12 in pants/jeans.

Maybe it's my height? I dunno... I have an hourglass figure... so... I dunno...
  • LOL boy I just wish I was a size 12 when I was just under 209! I am in 12/14's at 172 lbs and I'm 5'10".
  • Whoa... really? I'm still more like 12/14... but yeah... 208.5... I am really curious as to how small I'll be at 140. I dunno... weird.