3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   What did you do RIGHT today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/23261-what-did-you-do-right-today.html)

happy2bme 01-02-2003 01:53 AM

What did you do RIGHT today?

Well it's the new year and between all of us we have enough iron will to rebuild the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge and a couple of tall buildings. However, sometimes we are also the queens of beating ourselves up when we didn't have a perfect on plan day. Sometimes it's a very little thing - 2 small pieces of candy, sometimes it's a whoo boy did I blow it by eating an entire box of pop tarts day.

Reading through people's posts over the holidays I noticed many people enjoyed the holidays, went off plan a bit but more cases than not, people didn't go hog wild and while we enjoyed the holidays most people tried to curb back and adjust. Yay for us!

I'm still finishing up left overs - nothing too terrible but no Lean Cuisine's either :lol: so today I exercised portion control. Took half of what I normally would have had for a serving. 1/2 the portion for things that aren't totally on plan, but half the calories too. And I did drink all my water today.

So, to keep a positive attitude which is important - what did YOU do right today?

ceara 01-02-2003 08:57 AM

going to

Good thought Happy....I'm going to the gym, and just get myself back into the normal routine. I think I'll let my family eat the left-overs though!
Have a positive day!
Ceara

wsw 01-04-2003 07:02 PM

This is a great topic. It's good to be reminded of what we did/do well. I think sometimes I forget just how important it really is. I was OP and did my exercises, both of which felt good. Thanks for this positive topic/reminder. Take care.

wsw

angieME 01-05-2003 10:29 AM

I didn't eat any of the Rocher candies my husband brought home for himself yeaterday. For me that is a big accomplishement.:dizzy:

choci 01-08-2003 07:20 PM

I ate lots of veggies and fruit, I stayed under all my limits (cals, fat, carbs), and I got enough of the things I sometimes don't (protein, fiber).

Great thread!

Applause for everyone!

rochemist 01-08-2003 08:14 PM

I stayed OP! I loved myself! I am making time for me! And I am answering the threads!

Miss Chris

Paris Madeleine 01-08-2003 08:15 PM

I am at the low end of my WW points after dinner! Yay! Plus I did really well and really limited my processed carbs. And I did upperbody strength training. All in all the day has been good.

happy2bme 01-09-2003 12:13 AM

Yesterday I dusted off the Pilates and Yoga videos I've been looking at (and walking by) for 2 months and actually DID the routines. Tonight was a walking night.

Today I decided that since I'm to the point where I only take a few sips of Coca Cola at dinner (pretty near ex-Coca Cola junkie here), I really didn't need to waste most of the can so I had water with dinner.

Had a treat allowance saved up for tonight which I haven't used yet. Am still debating - does she have it in her to completely pass it up tonight since it's late? After all, tomorrow's another chance.

A hearty handshake and a slap on the back for all who have posted here. See, we are doing pretty well. Take a bow...

AtHomeGoddess 01-10-2003 08:25 PM

Good Day!

Today I stayed OP and went to my therapy appointment.

I read the paper and came online when I had a food cravings and DID NOT give in! :D

JohnnieAnn :queen: