3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   YAY! Finally get to post "lost 100 lbs"! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/230494-yay-finally-get-post-lost-100-lbs.html)

shannonmb 04-13-2011 07:54 AM

YAY! Finally get to post "lost 100 lbs"!

Woohoo! Today I reached a new low on the scale, and I've accomplished my 2nd major goal! This one is particularly meaningful for me, because though I was only around my high weight for a couple years, I have been above 250 lbs for most of my adult life. Just a smidge under, but no stopping me now! :D

fatferretfanatic 04-13-2011 08:09 AM

Congratulations. You've been doing a ton of hard work, and you deserve to revel in your accomplishment! You're truly an inspiration. I'm working toward 100 pounds as well!

souvenirdarling 04-13-2011 08:13 AM

Woo hoo!!! I get to be one of the first replies to congratulate someone who lost 100 lbs!!!!!

Congratulations Shannon!

zoodoo613 04-13-2011 08:18 AM

Yay! Congrats! You should be proud of yourself.

berryblondeboys 04-13-2011 08:23 AM

What a great day for you! And I know you will have continued success! Huge pat on the back with getting your life back in balance!

Txalupa 04-13-2011 08:26 AM

OH MY GOSH!! You are amazing and an inspiration! Keep up the good work!

WebWoman 04-13-2011 08:27 AM

Congrats Shannon! What an amazing accomplishment, and you should be so proud of your success so far. Keep doin what you're doin, it seems to be working!

bargoo 04-13-2011 08:27 AM

Awesome !

Focused Lani 04-13-2011 08:36 AM

you must feel amazing! congrats!

NorthernExposure 04-13-2011 08:38 AM

Congrats! 100 lbs lost is my next major milestone too. Can't wait to join you!

Hotaru 04-13-2011 08:47 AM

Congratulations! That's an amazing achievement, and I hope you're as proud of yourself as you should be!

sonickel77 04-13-2011 08:58 AM

Fantastic work! What an achievement.

HokieLoki 04-13-2011 09:05 AM

wow! that is incredible! Way to go!

bitetoobreakkskin 04-13-2011 09:08 AM

awesome!!!!!

HAPPYPT 04-13-2011 09:10 AM

congrats!!! what a great accomplishment!!! you should be very proud of yourself!!!

mel23 04-13-2011 09:12 AM

congrats

Emme 04-13-2011 09:15 AM

:cheer: WOO-HOO!!! CONGRATS!!! :cheer: I hope to join you soon!

4star 04-13-2011 09:16 AM

:congrat:

ShanIAm 04-13-2011 09:26 AM

Shannon, that is absolutely INSANE and SOOOO WONDERFUL! :) I can only sit back in pure awe and admiration. What an awesome accomplishment!!

stacygee 04-13-2011 09:37 AM

Congratulations! Be proud of yourself... I am proud for you!

shannonmb 04-13-2011 09:54 AM

Thank you all so much! I don't start a lot of threads of my own, so it is totally making me giggle and blush to read these nice replies! :o I imagine a lot of you feel the same way I do about the support here. I can't put into words how much I appreciate the wisdom and experience everyone shares. It has made all the difference for me so far. :D

berryblondeboys 04-13-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannonmb (Post 3805330)
Thank you all so much! I don't start a lot of threads of my own, so it is totally making me giggle and blush to read these nice replies! :o I imagine a lot of you feel the same way I do about the support here. I can't put into words how much I appreciate the wisdom and experience everyone shares. It has made all the difference for me so far. :D

And this made me smile. You are a gem. So sweet, very supportive of others and you deserve all the kudos and hugs too! PM any time you need a boost. I think you're great!

doinit200 04-13-2011 10:40 AM

Congratulations, way to go!!! Your tenacity and resolve to keep going are wonderful and will be the things that will take you to your goal. You can do it!

Nola Celeste 04-13-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berryblondeboys (Post 3805391)
And this made me smile. You are a gem. So sweet, very supportive of others and you deserve all the kudos and hugs too! PM any time you need a boost. I think you're great!

She IS a gem, isn't she? :D

Shannon, you look amazing and your 100-pound loss is phenomenal! Be proud--you've joined the triple-digit club with more good news yet to come. :hug:

aimeebell 04-13-2011 12:17 PM

WOW! That is a fantastic accomplishment. You must feel like a million bucks!

bee optimistic 04-13-2011 02:10 PM

That is sooooo awesome! Way to go! you must feel fantastic!

gagalu 04-13-2011 02:15 PM

omg congrats!!! that's so major, i'm happy for ya! i've been reading your posts for a while now, and it's great to see that you've met one of your benchmarks!

OnaMi 04-13-2011 02:34 PM

:congrat:Shannon!! awesome job :bravo: you did that thing girl :high: :D

FatJayne 04-13-2011 02:46 PM

Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself :)

therex 04-13-2011 04:31 PM

that's amazing! congratulations on your milestone!

fancypants 04-13-2011 05:38 PM

Wow, You have done a fantastic job girl! Keep it up xox
I can't wait until I post my 100lbs thread :)

FatJayne 04-13-2011 06:15 PM

WoooHoo!!!!!
I hope some day I can say the same. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

shannonmb 04-13-2011 06:47 PM

WOW!!! I have my own personal cheering section today, and I have to say I am loving it!! Thank you all again, so much.

I DO feel terrific. Like the person I was last year is almost a memory. So physically miserable that it was just affecting everything. And I think the biggest thing for me is that my mind is SO FREE when I behave in ways that are consistent with the person I want to be and the way I want to live my life. Before when I was stuffing myself constantly and just lying on the couch, I thought I was in pretty good denial about it. I thought I could eat and just turn off the thoughts about what it was doing to me. Turns out that I was in a constant state of low-grade anxiety, and I know now it was because I was living at odds with all my hopes and dreams. I realize now it's so much easier to just eat right and be active than to live with all of the sickening emotions that come with eating out of control.

I don't know what "clicked" for me, except that I was starting to see my SHORT life flash before my eyes and I got scared. I am so thankful every day that somehow I was able to drag myself onto a plan and hold on for dear life till it started to stick. And now even though I know I will never be in the clear, I think I have really created a sustainable lifestyle for myself that is PERFECTLY in line with everything I have ever wanted for myself. NO DOUBT I will reach my goal. And LOTS of my new philosophy on life has come right from these boards! I can't wait to keep reading and see what else you wise people can help me to see!!:D

DixC Chix 04-13-2011 08:18 PM

Shannon - That is soooo wonderful!! You have worked hard for every ounce and that shows great strength and determination. You ROCK!!!

Not only that, you are a great contributing member of these boards and I hold you in high esteem. You are so inspiring.

justbecause 04-13-2011 08:23 PM

wat to go shannon

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannonmb (Post 3805120)
Woohoo! Today I reached a new low on the scale, and I've accomplished my 2nd major goal! This one is particularly meaningful for me, because though I was only around my high weight for a couple years, I have been above 250 lbs for most of my adult life. Just a smidge under, but no stopping me now! :D

i cant weight until i am there :carrot:

LightRaven 04-13-2011 08:25 PM

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON! :bravo: :carrot::cb::dancer::cloud9::cheer::congrat:

:hug: I'm so happy for you!

LR

Isabelleblue 04-14-2011 04:53 PM

Amazing!! :)

MoveMoveMove 04-14-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannonmb (Post 3806400)
I DO feel terrific. Like the person I was last year is almost a memory. So physically miserable that it was just affecting everything. And I think the biggest thing for me is that my mind is SO FREE when I behave in ways that are consistent with the person I want to be and the way I want to live my life. Before when I was stuffing myself constantly and just lying on the couch, I thought I was in pretty good denial about it. I thought I could eat and just turn off the thoughts about what it was doing to me. Turns out that I was in a constant state of low-grade anxiety, and I know now it was because I was living at odds with all my hopes and dreams. I realize now it's so much easier to just eat right and be active than to live with all of the sickening emotions that come with eating out of control.

I don't know what "clicked" for me, except that I was starting to see my SHORT life flash before my eyes and I got scared. I am so thankful every day that somehow I was able to drag myself onto a plan and hold on for dear life till it started to stick. And now even though I know I will never be in the clear, I think I have really created a sustainable lifestyle for myself that is PERFECTLY in line with everything I have ever wanted for myself. NO DOUBT I will reach my goal. And LOTS of my new philosophy on life has come right from these boards! I can't wait to keep reading and see what else you wise people can help me to see!!:D

OK, this quote is definitely going in my quotes file. And the parts that are in bold about had me in tears.

Thank you for a great post and CONGRATULATIONS on the results of your hard work and dedication.

MrsMomOrtiz 04-14-2011 08:36 PM

That is so wonderful! Good for you! I love seeing how successful women are with their weight loss. It's so motivational and inspiring! Thank you!

berrykat 04-14-2011 11:20 PM

Congrats!!

That is so amazing!!! You have given yourself a big gift by working so hard for your health. Congrats!!!!!!!