Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #16  

Height: 5'6''

Yeah you guys are right, sorry. It wasn't the time or place for my little rant. I just, sometimes, get a little frustrated because I've been told for a looong time by doctors who wouldn't listen, friends, family and online support that "[I] must be doing something wrong." I'm a freak when it comes to reading labels and I really do forget that not everyone is
lucyford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #17  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

No, I completely understand it and don't think it was a rant at all--on the contrary, it's important to remember that sometimes there really IS something standing in the way even if you're doing everything you can.

When we hear hoofbeats, we should think of horses--but that doesn't mean it might not be a zebra every once in a while, too. People do have undiagnose thyroid problems, IR, PCOS, or carb sensitivity that throws them out of whack. It's important to remain aware of all the possibilities.

I am also a freak about reading labels now, but I had to learn it the tough way. Stupid Pepperidge Farm and their massive hunks o' bread.
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote