3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 4/11 - 4/17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/230296-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome-week-4-11-4-17-a.html)

Vixsin 04-13-2011 12:08 PM

K9Owner: I have meant to tell you for days now that I LOVE your "soon to be ticker" that cracks me up everytime! :)

surfergirl2 04-13-2011 12:12 PM

Larry, we are all rooting for you! Best wishes!

Yesterday i came in at 1940 calories. Weight was down to 148.5 this morning! That means i've lost 9 pounds but really at least the first 5 of that was water weight...i had gained it really quickly in the few weeks before i started my diet, so it's natural that it would come off quickly. I keep telling myself not to read into the numbers because the rate of loss WILL SLOW DOWN! I keep trying to remind myself to not be discouraged when that happens. **** even if i maintain at my current weight for 2 weeks i'll be happy--as long as it doesn't go up.

L R K 04-13-2011 12:22 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

Feeling a little better today but not 100%.

Eating will be better today. I am also working on keeping myself hydrated, I really need to make sure I get in those 2L at least.

Here is the plan for the day Weds 4/13/2011

B - 1 cup Kashi toasted berry crisp cereal + 4oz almond milk + 1 banana

L - 1 cup barley casserole + 1 cup raw broccoli & 5 low-sodium Triscuts w/ hummus

S - Maybe an apple

D - Homemade pasta - gorund soy, tomato pasta sauce, lot's of veggies, whole wheat pasta

Drinking: At least 2L water + maybe a powerade seeing as though it is the only liquid that I can seem to stomach lately

Sum38 04-13-2011 12:44 PM

Another great walk! I had to DRAG myself out again, but as usual I feel fab now. -- Scale is at 154:o I think I need to change my ticker :( I was 150.5 about a week ago...still not sure if this is real gain... No more feeling sorry for myself days for me; NOT WORTH IT!

Vix Don't worry about being a slacker, I have been one as well ;)

Jo Welcome back! -- I visited my friend who came back on Monday night. I saw all these wonderful pictures. Ziplining looked scary and awesome! My friend gained 5 pounds, so you did better :)

Shells Poor sick baby!!

Novelista I am very excited for you!! Don't forget us when you are all famous. -- Wave at us when Oprah interviews you :hug:

Dimples I want to go to Florida!!!

Little Lindsay Lou Who :):):) My daughter's high school is doing musical called
Seussical the Musical. Daughter is part of the orchestra.

Larry :hug:

Everyone else HI Yes...I know I am slacking off :(
DianaLA and Lindsey Congrats on new lows!

stacygee 04-13-2011 01:45 PM

Back from the gym and I sweated 3 pounds OUT! That's right... after my 2.5 hour workout I was down 3 POUNDS back to 179. Makes me not want to drink the rest of the day! HA! I'm tired...perhaps I should sleep the rst of the day!

Sum38 04-13-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stacygee (Post 3805842)
Back from the gym and I sweated 3 pounds OUT! That's right... after my 2.5 hour workout I was down 3 POUNDS back to 179. Makes me not want to drink the rest of the day! HA! I'm tired...perhaps I should sleep the rst of the day!

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: That is great!!!

LindseyLou 04-13-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jomatho (Post 3805590)
Let's dedicate all our hard work today to Larry!

YES!! :D

GainingWeightInLa 04-13-2011 03:35 PM

Okay, so I figured my BMI....came in at 35.1....when I started in January, it was 40.3. I don't know a lot about BMI, but I would think that would be pretty good? If I continue to manage 7 lbs per month, by my calculations, I would be no longer obese sometime in probably the month of September! :D That makes me very happy! I still have to lose 31.3 lbs to get there, though. That seems like a LOOOOONG way to go from here! lol It's obtainable, but it seems sooooooo far away! I'm half way though....from where I began from in January!

Anyway, I've had today a lean cuisine (the kind in the steamable bag), a piece of angel food cake (very small piece) and a piece of garlic cheesy bread (on a light wheat hot dog bun with a slice of reduced fat cheese, some garlic, salt and a couple spritz's of olive oil nonstick spray...toasted in the oven) Haven't figured the calories on the cheesy bread or the cake yet.

K9Owner 04-13-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixsin (Post 3805627)
Down .4 today to 198.4. I really think that TOM is coming. Jerk! :lol:

I kicked him out of my "house"! He kept leaving the seat up :lol: Besides, I am sooooo looking for Friday's weigh-in and he has waaay to much baggage for me!!! :D
Sorry he is invading ur personal space! :hug:

((soon 2b ticker)) HA :D

LindseyLou 04-13-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GainingWeightInLa (Post 3806062)
Okay, so I figured my BMI....came in at 35.1....when I started in January, it was 40.3. I don't know a lot about BMI, but I would think that would be pretty good? If I continue to manage 7 lbs per month, by my calculations, I would be no longer obese sometime in probably the month of September! :D That makes me very happy! I still have to lose 31.3 lbs to get there, though. That seems like a LOOOOONG way to go from here! lol It's obtainable, but it seems sooooooo far away! I'm half way though....from where I began from in January!

In 3 months to have went from a BMI of over 40 to 35 is amazing!!! You will get there, you've been doing great! :D

K9Owner 04-13-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stacygee (Post 3805842)

I want the secret recipe all of u have for losing weight on a daily basis :lol:
WTG Stacy!!! :bravo:

LindseyLou 04-13-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9Owner (Post 3806070)
I kicked him out of my "house"! He kept leaving the seat up :lol: Besides, I am sooooo looking for Friday's weigh-in and he has waaay to much baggage for me!!! :D

:rofl:

K9Owner 04-13-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixsin (Post 3805631)
K9Owner: I have meant to tell you for days now that I LOVE your "soon to be ticker" that cracks me up everytime! :)

It is sooooo generic, but easy to retype after each entry. Besides, I think it's a silly rule to have. Alot can happen in 20 days! :lol:

LindseyLou 04-13-2011 03:48 PM

I just realized I'm the only one that has ounces included in their starting weight. Those 0.2 count! :lol: I suppose I should round down to 175, eh?

LindseyLou 04-13-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9Owner (Post 3806087)
It is sooooo generic, but easy to retype after each entry. Besides, I think it's a silly rule to have. Alot can happen in 20 days! :lol:

I agree! Why 20 days? I want my ticker NOW! ;)