Back On Track

• So, I've had a pretty up and down week as far as diet goes. Due to circumstances beyond my control (hur hur) I've spent 4 days in a 1.5 week span partying/partaking in alcohol beyond my diet limits, and so I am making a resolution to start clean and push myself to the gym at least 4 times this week. I'm posting this here so that I can have some accountability and be sure that I do what I need to do to hit my end of summer goal!

This week:

(Sunday-Sunday)
    Max 1250 calories a day
    40 mins of cardo, 4 times
    Resistance training, 3 times
  • you can do it best of luck!
  • I think you'll have an easier time of it if you seriously admit that your choices in the past were not "beyond your control." You made choices. They may be choices that were easy to make at the time, but it was your choice. Just like this is. If we can't take responsibility for our failings, how can we take credit for our successes?
  • If alcoholic drinks are a part of your life, make them a part of your plan! If you have an active going-out group of friends like me, you've gotta make some allowances for the things you will want to do with them.

If booze isn't part of your plan, change your plan or change your booze habits. It is a quick road to feeling defeated if you have to go 'off plan' all the time around friends.