Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #16  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Good job. I have a hard time too. The only time anymore I ever slip off the wagon is when I go out or hang around my fiancee actually, which is thankfully just once a week now... although I'm moving in with him in a month :O. Today I have to go to a Sundae Social for work... which a year ago would have been awesome... but today it's going to be awful. I'm helping put it on so I have to go. I don't want to be that person who doesn't eat anything, but really, ice cream is a slippery slope for me. My plan will be to eat really good today, and have a SMALL bit that I sort of snack on so it looks like I have more.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 250/241/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel23 View Post
first, again, thanks for everyone's input and support. i love love love reading about everyone's own experience and perspectives.

i diddddd it! i went out with one of my best friends (who is very supportive of me whether i'm dieting or not--as are all of my friends, which is awesome) and had 3 glasses of wine (=6 weight watchers points... woot), a small salad with just avocado, lettuce, tomato, and some dressing on the side, which i didn't really use b/c i feel like avocado is so tasty in and of itself that it just made the salad fine, and a small piece of bread. and then i came home, and now am parked on my couch watching Juno (on Oxygen right now in case anyone's in need of some TV action). annndddd tomorrow AM = my favorite spin instructor at my gym, who teaches both the 9:30a and 10:30a class, and i usually take both (which means i should start pounding some water). today was a good day, and i hope tomorrow will be even better. yay for small goals being achieved!

cheers
yay! Congratulations! What you did is no small thing. Keep it going!

Elaine
PElaine is offline   Reply With Quote