Chose something else

• I just wanted to brag, because I am so proud. I walked the the store a mile away for the expressed purpose of buying a candy bar. I have extra calories and I was craving chocolate. But, then I got there and didn't see anything that looked good-until I saw a pack of sugar free gum. So I got it instead. That is a far cry from 3.5 weeks ago when I would have gotten the candy just on principal.

So, thanks for letting me pat myself on the back.
  • Oh yeah!!!
  • Good job.
  • woah ! good job!!! I was looking at the three musketeers when I was at walmart. and then I decided against it. You are inspiration to us all
  • I am VERY impressed!
  • Thanks, guys. I know you guys have all accomplished a ton, and it really does help to have people to tell your simple victories to-my husband looks at me like, "uh...great...". He doesn't look too impressed when I tell him stuff, which is fine-I can feel myself changing and even if it's a small victory, it still means a lot to me.
  • ooo that just happened to me at the grocery store! As my bf was throwing in Oreos and chips a hoy cookies in the cart, i was "lingering" around the bakery and stopped dead in my tracks to peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate!!! Cruel Cruel joke! Walking away has never been so hard!
  • I understand just how you feel, WeightforMe. That would have been hard for me too!
  • Awesome job!! Just say no hehe
  • oh fab, well done!
  • Quote: Thanks, guys. I know you guys have all accomplished a ton, and it really does help to have people to tell your simple victories to-my husband looks at me like, "uh...great...". He doesn't look too impressed when I tell him stuff, which is fine-I can feel myself changing and even if it's a small victory, it still means a lot to me.
    I really get this. Those small victories are SO important, even if those around us don't understand just how much they mean. I need a place to share them too.

Awesome job