Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 06:24 PM   #121  
ebe
noob

ugh food sucks doesn't it
i always thought that it would be nice to just have nutrition pills and get rid of eating altogether.
i have problems with kinda disordered eating too...definately used to binge like it was my last night on earth.
when you recognize it for what it is at least you can have more control.

i haven't really binged in a long time...i would eat like 3 boxes of granola bars or rice crispie treats...or whole cakes, pans of cookies, brownies...yuck...boxes of brownies, i think i posted that in another thread not here...so sorry if i'm being redundant.

i don't know why i did that either...my mom has issues with food and i really inherited a lot of them.

but what can you do to stop...yeah i guess its really important to think about everything you're going to eat. and think of WHY you're eating it. tough struggle kempy, at least we all know how you feel i'm sure
Old 12-28-2002, 11:29 AM   #122  

Hi guys!

Only 3 more days till New Year's Eve! Are we ready to celebrate and feel good about ourselves? Let's keep eating right, exercising and drinking our water. Let's feel great when the New Year rolls in. Have a great weekend!

Luv, D
Old 12-28-2002, 11:44 AM   #123  

I amtrying to be good today. I went and bought a book to try to learn more about food addiction and as I am reading it it takes all I have not to cry. It is sooo me. I told my sister and she told me that I don't have a problem. She was making excuses for me. I tried to tell her to stop but boy is she in denial. Everything she would say is what I am fighting. I have said all of those things to myself and francly I am sick of it. It is time for a change and lets hope girls that this is the year to do it. I am trying to control my anxiety so this will be the perfect time to control the food too.

Boy, talk about a pep talk for myself, lets just hope I stay this way all day!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2002, 11:44 AM   #124  

My goals for today:

1. Eat right (pay attention to everything I put into my mouth)
2. Exercise
3. Water (8 glasses or more)
4. Pamper
5. HAVE A FUN DAY!
Old 12-28-2002, 01:11 PM   #125  
Happy Member

Dena, those are great goals for any day. I am going to use them too.

Keep smiling -
Old 12-29-2002, 03:57 PM   #126  

Thanks, Jo Jo. I'm posting them again, because they seem to work.

Goals for today:

1. Food Journal
2. Exercise
3. Water
4. Pamper
5. HAVE A FUN DAY!

Here's to another good day!

Luv, D
Old 12-29-2002, 05:29 PM   #127  
Happy Member

If I follow Dena's goals, it makes for a good life. I like that !!
Old 12-29-2002, 08:57 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Hi Dena and Jo Jo

Hope you both have had a good Christmas and will have a happy new year.

Dena I like your goals
Mine is similar for tomorrow

1. Drink 100oz of water.
2. Exercise 60 minutes
3. stay with in 40 fat grams
4. Come here for support.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:43 AM   #129  

Here we are closing in on the new year. I'm so proud, because I've followed my goals.

I hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did. My hubby and i went to two movies, "Gangs of New York" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." Both very enjoyable films.

On to business~~

My goals for today:

1. Watch every morsel I eat
2. Exercise
3. Water
4. Pamper
5. HAVE A FUN DAY!

Kempy, hope all is well with you. How did your weekend go?

Jo Jo, I love your positive attitude! Your wisdom keeps us all in line.

Ceejay, you're right about coming here for support. We have a great little group!

Ebe, hope your day went well, too.

ReeRee, how have you been?

Wishing everyone a great week!

Luv, D
Old 12-30-2002, 11:46 AM   #130  

Default Hi Everyone

I'm back -- heavier but glad to be back.

I had to leave for Christmas early as my Mom was in the hospital. They live about
20 minutes out of their town on a busy
highway. My Dad doesn't like to drive very much anymore so I took the bus out to help. Good news -- Mom came home before Christmas and is fine!!!!

Bad news, hospital food and holiday food took its toll. BUT -- I'm back to 1 day at a time and making goals:

Goal for today:
1) record what I eat
2) drink water

Hope everyone had a great holiday. I haven't had a chance to read the posts yet.

Jeri
Old 12-30-2002, 12:31 PM   #131  

Good morning all. I had to work over the weekend so it was pretty uneventful. Dena I saw that movie again, boy that thing is on all of the time. It is a shame that you don't get a check evry time it is on, you'd be a millionare!

Jeri don't worry about the weight gain I think we are all pretty much in the same boat as you.

I will be off for the next two days so I will get some things taken care of. I have to pay property taxes, yuck! I don't understand why they can't change them to be due on July 1 instead of right after Christmas when no one has money left over. I am thinking that after I talk to Joe about the food thing I am working with he will help me go through the pantry and get rid of all of the bad food. Maybe if he understands how hard this is for me he will be more willing to let go of the peanut butter cups.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:11 PM   #132  

Hey, hey, hey~~

I just got back from the gym and I did 20 min. on the treadmill, 20 min. on the stationary bike and 20 min. on the elliptical. Wooo Hooo!! Am I hot or what?! I decided to start the new year right and really exercise my bod.

Kempy, good luck with your talk. We'll miss you the next couple of days.

Jeri, so good to see you again. Welcome back!
Old 12-31-2002, 11:26 AM   #133  

Good Morning and Happy New Year's Eve Day!

I'm so looking forward to the New Year and all of the great things to come. Who know's what's in store this year? But I'm certainly going to help great things to happen with a positive attitude and good energy/kharma. I'm determined to get healthier and thinner by eating right, exercising, drinking my water, taking care of myself (pampering) and enjoying every day of life.

My goals for today:
1. Food Journal
2. Exercise
3. Water
4. Pamper
5. HAVE A FUN DAY! (AND NIGHT!)

I'm so lucky I have this site to come to and to share, vent and learn new things.

I want to thank 3FC for allowing all of us to post our thoughts and meet new friends. This site has been a God Send. Thank you.

Thank you to all my dear friends that I have met here. We made it through another year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Luv, D
Old 12-31-2002, 12:27 PM   #134  
Happy Member

I have done my mall walking this morning, I am drinking water, I am munching my veggies, I am watching the size of my food portions, I am thinking positive, and I am looking forward to 2003.

And I wish everyone a Happy New Year. Let's keep smiling -
Old 12-31-2002, 11:00 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Dena--I'm with you on thanking the 3fc's for this wonderful sight.
Exercise is on my agenda tomorrow. Are you and Ebe tyring to out do one another? Wish I had your energy.

Jeris--Glad to hear your mom is doing well.

Kempy--I have to work tomorrow but not all is bad. It is overtime!

Speaking of work. We had our evaulations Monday. I'm getting a 62 cent raise. WooHoo I must be doing something right.

I'm starting a new year on a positive note.
Goals for tomorrow is to think positive all day long.
You get alot accomplished this way even the little goals.
Jeanette
Closed Thread