Everyday Changes

• My eating habits have changed so much since I joined this forum. I see myself making these changes every day when before I would have come up with excuses to eat something unhealthy. Like yesterday I went to the mall to get soemthing to eat and I absolutely love their Chinese food. Instead I went to the chik-fil-a and ordered a grilled chicken salad. That's just one example of changes I make every day.
    Even when I do eat something bad I eat a smaller portion. Also I have traded my flavored mochas for unsweetened green tea every day.
    Even though I haven't seen any weight loss yet, I feel like it can only get better from here. I won't see results right away, but I have realized that my body will change for the better each and every day. Thanks everyone for your support so far! It touches my heart that people who I have never met before can care so much to encourage me! I hope I can help everyone here too!
  • Glad to hear that the board has inspired you. Eating healthy will not only make you look better but you'll feel better too. Keep up the good work!