Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #1  
J.la

Height: 5'0''

Default What do you want to do when you reach your goal?

In my town some party promoters have casting calls for promo "models". They are girls that get into the party for free in exchange for helping promote the events. I want to go to one of these open casting calls when I reach my goal. I think it would be fun to at least try.
j0lamo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #2  
nofailingallowed

Location: i live out in the middle of no where, but I love it :)

S/C/G: 290/267/150

Height: 5'7"

I have a tattoo that I want to get thats in memory of my dad and grandmother. Its a very intricate and large design of roses and a quote entangled in the vines. ("Ive seen love die way too many times when it deserved to be alive) Buuut the reason why I have to wait for my goal is bc it starts on the front of my hip bone and would go to the back of my shoulder blade. Ive been planning this tattoo for yearssss but Ive just never had the body for it.....I WILL get it though . Good luck with the casting call...you will make a beautiful promo model !!
ssej26jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/175/130

Height: 5'2"

Talking

I know this is really silly but I'd like to go into one of those fancy clothing stores where people won't even wait on me now because they think it's a waste of their time cause nothing will fit me(what if I'm buying a gift?) . My hubby has already promised me a new wardrobe when I get to goal so I want to walk in there show a wad of cash and get some major sucking up ( think pretty woman).
Ravi7284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:56 PM   #4  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I'd like to use my looks/body to get freebies and discounts everywhere - after wishing I had the option for 24 years it would be nice for it to actually happen!

Also, buying an entire new wardrobe...can't wait
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #5  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I like your model idea! That sounds fun

My major ones are buying a new bike (which I won't be embarrassed to ride in public), going on a cruise (where I won't be embarrassed to...well, exist) and riding horses again (which I haven't been able to do since I was about 15).

Last edited by ParadiseFalls; 01-18-2011 at 12:12 AM.
ParadiseFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

I want to buy a bikini, wear it out in public and get hit on by someone my age who is not a nerd. Nothing against brains - they are a plus. I just want those guys who ride past on their bikes with their surfboards to stop and talk to me. Heck, even turning some heads would be great. Currently I get hit on by guys at least ten years older than me who appreciate the bloom of youth and my big boobs. All of the 20-something guys in town either really like the blonde barbie clones that run around campus (or want one on their arm to impress their buddies,) or are just not interested in me as a girl. They want my help in science class, not to date me.

So, I want to learn to surf, and I want to go to the beach for fun in a bikini and incidentally get hit on (aka not go to the beach just to be on display, rather look good while having fun.)
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:11 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

I want to play Broomball! If you don't know what broomball is, it is super popular on my college campus. You play it like hockey on ice. Except everyone wears sneakers instead of ice skates, the ball is circular instead of a puck, and the "broom" (long handle like a broom, but the bottom is actually like a triangular plastic piece attached to the handle) replaces the hockey stick.
Its a blast, and I've always wanted to join a team since I started college - but I've always been way too out of shape. SO, I'm hoping I get to play before my college career is up!

Also, when I hit goal for real, I've been contemplating a few tattoo ideas. I really want to get portraits of my two cats. Some people say that's weird, but I don't care. I'm a total over obsessed pet lover. <3
Amber1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 03:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 335/TICKER/180

Height: 5'8"

Wow thats a long time away as my journey has just started but I can think of a whole list of things Id like to do lol
I want to go buy a ton of new clothes
I want to go on an amazing vacation with my hubby... somewhere I can wear a bikini because it's something i would never do now
I want to take beautiful sexy pics... like my vey own photo shoot
aasshhlleeyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #9  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

i want to go shopping and buy dresses and not look like im pregnant in any of them! lol
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:02 AM   #10  
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

I want to buy a ludicrously expensive evening gown and go to a fancy restaurant and event in the city (Chicago) where everyone is dressed to the 9s.

I want to take trips to all over the place and have amazing, crazy photos taken. I've avoided the camera for years, and I'm just now starting to get over it.

I want to get over my fears. I'm deathly afraid of water, and missed out on an awesome boogie boarding session with my aunt's boyfriend because of that when we visited Cali this year. I skipped a great hike in Kentucky because I'm afraid of poisonous snakes (and there were signs up EVERYWHERE). I'd love to have the confidence to get over things like that.

Oh, and learn to belly dance.

(I'd love to say bikini, but I think my kids have ruined my stomach to the point that will never, ever happen. ><)
Altari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 186.0/186.0/140

Height: 5"6"

I want to go shopping and love trying on clothes like I used to! I want to look forward to outings of all sorts and not worry about being the "chubby" one all of the time. I want to go camping and to the island and not worry about wearing my bikini when someone has a camera!
Most of all I want to love my skin and my body and be comfortable in it and treat it as though it should be treated.
Peaches5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 289/266/150

Height: 5`3

I want to have a photo shoot, finally burn my old faithful black leggings, buy a wardrobe and not from the plus size section. Go out and socialize more. Finally go to London.
Wynter616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 164/see ticker/125

Height: 5 feet even

I want to buy a pair of cute tuxedo pants and wear them to work (I have to wear dress pants everyday)

I want to walk in a store and not have to try a single clothes item on where the size is in double digits, no matter who the manufacturer is.
Katydid77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

I want to invest in several good quality ($$$) suits and work clothes. I am accumulating right now for it and want to get clothes that fit well on a smaller body.

Planning on going to Las Vegas so want to be smokin when that time comes!

And I want to lighten my hair considerably (to some sort of blondish shade) but feel that it would not be anywhere near appropriate on me unless I had a great body. That's right, I want to be a knockout blonde.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/143 - HW: 240

Height: 5'8''

I too want to turn a few heads. I was practically invisible to men for the longest time, and apparently I'm starting to become visible, but it seems I'm only visible to men under 25 or over 35, for some odd reason. Given that I prefer to (mostly, I don't totally discount everybody else) date around my age, this doesn't help much.

I also want to play sports again. I did in jr high and I was good, but I didn't in HS because I was pretty chunky and was afraid to get picked on/not be able to hack it. I don't really have any teams I want to join but my cousin (the smart*** with no filter on his mouth) and his friends like to play softball, basketball etc a couple of times a week and I'd like to join in without feeling like I'm slowing anybody down or like I'm bound to get negative comments about my size/weight from my lovely cousin
Laureedee is offline   Reply With Quote