How do you stay motivated?

• I was just wondering how everyone out there stays motivated. Thats always the toughest thing for me. I would really just like to hear and tips or tricks, anything that keeps the motivation up at all!
    Thanks!
  • This site really helps me. When I am having a down day I just get on here and chat with everybody and before I know it I am feeling better.
  • Kempyd's right. This sight really makes a huge difference. Plus I like to visualize what I want to look like. Especially while I am working out. It is hard to stop doing it when you have the vision of a thin you in your mind. LOL. Good Luck
  • i try to remember how much i want to feel better physically and about myself. if i can keep my eye on the prize, then i'm more likely to stay focused and motivated. good luck on your journey! take care.
  • Thanks for your responses! You're right: I'm new to this site but it is helping me a lot as well. Anytime I feel like eating I log on here instead! Hee hee.
  • Hi Girls. Things are going a little rotten here. I haven't posted in a couple of days because I've been pigging out, from stress. My Ex (We're still good friends for the kids' sake) Has a really large tumor on the back of his head, and the things the doctors are saying is making me worry. They did a biopsy today, there's an MRI tomorrow and surgery to remove it on the 4th, which is our son's 5th birthday. I really hope he's ok, but my mom made me worry more, because I told here they also found a melanoma on his abdomen, and she said that was NOT good.

This stinks.

The food makes me feel better? Or maybe nothing at all. I keep eating it though, and drinking lots of real soda.

Chris - I hope your hubby feels better and gets well really soon.

Pretty face - Just stick with these girls. They are the best. You'll find yourself here quite often.

Kempy and Angie -

Hugs (I could use some too)
    Jen
  • Hey Jen:
    Hope everything works out okay. Don't worry about the food right now...You have more important things on your mind and it will just stress you out now. Please keep us updated. I'm wishing you the best.

Meribeth
  • Update on my EH:

He went to his surgeon today to discuss the MRI, and the DR said it is bigger and deeper than they thought. It MAY be wrapped around the top part oy the Spinal cord. (The part that kinda goes out on the sides) They are going to put him under completely, instead of Locally, so he's feeling really nervous. They also said no more pain killers til after surgery, so he's pretty miserable.

Not much else to tell...... keep prayin'.

Jen