Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 09:42 PM   #31  

Blessing to all I just lost my post again! Sherry my heart goes out to you. My sister was killed by a drunk driver in 1987. Zoe I am putting out my christmas stuff to. I love it!!! Wilma I am so happy about your house. Praying about the job! Ez what a blessing you are to your nephew. doitforme keep up the good job I know you will lose the weight! Your all in my prayers!
Sami
Old 12-03-2002, 01:42 PM   #32  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Still Waiting!

Thank you all for your prayers. I am still waiting to hear about the job. I am much more peaceful today than I was yesterday. I also got a call from another bank wanting to interview me so I'm confident that I will get a job.

Sherry: Thanks so much for your kind words. They were just what I needed to hear today. I am so sorry you had to suffer so much at what I assume was early on in your marriage. Did you have children?

Sami: How's it going? I miss your long posts and hope they don't always end up in cyberspace.

Gary: Thanks for your prayers for our friend. He's doing a little bit better today but has a long hard road ahead of him. He's still in ICU and probably will be for a while.

Hi to everyone else!
Old 12-03-2002, 07:06 PM   #33  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Thumbs down Tuesday Evening

HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE----
How are all of you doing today? I just got home from work--my first day in a week-- I sure do like not working BETTER I had to mop the floors and vacuum yesterday though so that when the BOSS got home she wouldn't yell at me-- just kiddin'. She never yells-- I just get the LOOK
Went to my son's championship soccer game last night--boy did they get hammered!!! 5 to 1, oh well, I am sure he will be off to play a new sport soon now that the soccer season is over-- or maybe not-- here in California some sports run all year in the recreation leagues.
SHERRY --I am so sorry to hear of your late husband-- what a tragic start in life you had. I am still praying for your health and for your classes. My daughter is in college studying for her P.E. major in knesiology ( I know that isn't spelled correct!). She is always studying for an anatomy class or test. I really feel sorry for you guys!!!
SAMI-- Hey girl-- glad to hear from you. How is that body shaping up for the wedding? You still have time so don't ever give up-- EVER!! God doesn't give up on us--so we can't either. There is always--ALWAYS hope. I am sorry to hear of your sisters death. When you post just do half as much okie-dokie?
Old 12-03-2002, 07:11 PM   #34  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Angry I"M BACK!!!

That way you won't lose as many-- Sue and I do that and it seems to work a little better.
WILMA I am glad to see your friend is better. As far as the job goes--You will get one soon--All the hot women do!!!!! Isn't packing fun? Actually I have been in my house for 23 years so I really don't remember.
SUE-- ZOE--ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon-- I hope all is well in your lives.
Well off to make dinner and then to church for a meeting--IN CHRIST--Gary
Old 12-03-2002, 08:41 PM   #35  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Good Evening all ~

Well, I'm on the run again but wanted to stop in for a moment to say hi. This is such a busy time of year but I try to always remember the true meaning of this holiday season. We can get so wrapped up in the shopping and parties that we tend to forget why we even have Christams. I try to realize why we have Christmas and also do something nice for someone less fortunate

I hope everyone is having a great evening and staying warm if you're in cold climates. We only had a high of 53 today....brrrrrrrr......I think it's supposed to be in the 40's for the next few days. WOW, that's cold!!

Have a great evening everyone.

Me <><
Old 12-04-2002, 08:15 AM   #36  

Angry Happy Humpday!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Just checking in, trying to get ready for work. It's BRRRRRR here this morning. It's 32 degrees with some of that mix stuff around in some areas. I know 32 is not too cold to some of you, but it is for this country chick in the southern state.

Today I finally get to go the Dr. Actually, I am somewhat better. But still need to go get antibiotics and get over this mess.

Well, can't stay long to write to each of you but know I care and that I'm here in thought and prayers.

Have a GOOD HUMPDAY!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2002, 05:38 PM   #37  

Angry Hi all!

Yesterday morning we hit -8 degrees and that was cold, but has been much colder in past winters. Hi to all. Mrs. Hummer, sorry to hear you are sick, do hope and will pray you also sorry to hear of your loss so many years ago, that must have been rough. I should also update you guys on pastor- His tumor they removed was so full of infection, its not useable for the antiserum, so, he now will not be able to have the treatment unless he grows another tumor. He is having radiation on his leg, he is scheduled for 15 treatments. So, that was bad news, but I keep praying the Lord will intervene. Wilma I pray you get the job, you sound so excited. ez- glad to hear you do vacumning and mopping, what about windows hee hee!Zoe- have fun decorating, I enjoy putting on Christmas music and then doing it, puts me in the mood to decorate. Hi to sami and everyone else. E.Z. is right post a couple inches of stuff, the do another one, see ya later I have prayer meeting tonight, and gotta cut this short but wish you all well
Old 12-04-2002, 07:01 PM   #38  

Hello I just have a few seconds (my teen thinks this is her personal computer) Please say a prayer I am have a MRCP thurs on one hand I hope they find something on another I hope they don't. doitforme-I will remember your pastor in prayer. I know what happens is God will. Ez thanks for your advice I have to key my pass word every post and I didn't have to before my computer crashed. Sherry I am cold here to! It is suppose to snow in Indy. Zoe-I like to listen to christmas music while I am decorating also. Wilma any good new? You in my prayers!
Sami
Old 12-04-2002, 09:30 PM   #39  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Angry WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN CALIFORNIA

Hello Ladies-- I am sitting here with way too much food in my gut!! Ouch!! i had a giant burrito and a steak and cheese quesadilla from our fish taco place. The wife and I decided not to cook tonight 'cause our son went out of town to a basketball game, the nephew is with his mom for the weekly visitation, my daughter is at school and the wife's daughter is with her dad--so it was just us for dinner. She is off for her tennis lessons and I still can't move--- not a pretty sight
SAMI -It will be o.k. tomorrow. Whatever you need is going to be taken care of-- you are in the best hands--GOD'S!!! So the computer is your teen's huh-- imagine that!! Ha!! At least the kids know how to use them correctly-- I bet they wouldn't lose all the posts we do. I just stay logged in and it seems to help. You are in my prayers.
SUE I am sending you some California sunshine-- where I live the days have been in the 70's and the nights a chilly 54--Ha-Ha. I am so sorry things are not going well for your Pastor-- he is still in our prayers. I have had the same pastor for 20 years and I sure don't want to lose him either-- he has had several bouts with illness but at 58 he is in pretty good shape.
Old 12-04-2002, 09:45 PM   #40  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Angry CONTINUE

SHERRY I am also sending you some sunshine! And prayers that the dr. visit went well for you too!! Sounds like you guys need a break and need to get some rest!! Let your families take care of you--- you can't do it all- how is the studying going?
ZOE I love your Christmas tree- I never did get the Christmas stuff out completely-- we are still harvest decor. I am sending you some sunshine too!!
WILMA-- Still waiting to hear of the job decision-- I hope all your packing is going well-- stay Focused-- your friends there will always be your friends no matter where you move--- Heck I still have friends from high school that have moved away-- I still talk to them from time to time--of course I haven't seen them for 30 years! You will have so many new friends you won't have time to post with us-- Still praying for the young man.
Well I better switch to my recliner and rest some of this food off Actually my wife is having some kind of teacher seminar here at the house tomorrow instead of teaching their classes they are doing some kind of work on papers here--I don't get it, I just know I was told to go to work early and come home late!!! You don't suppose they don't want me hangin' around do ya At least you guys love me-- Well off to pick up my stuff out of the living room for the teachers- In Christ, Gary
Old 12-05-2002, 07:57 AM   #41  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Thursday

Hello everyone

Thursday is here, almost Friday and I am at the tail end of my decorating and shopping. I think I'm going to love being finished with my Christmas shopping early so I can enjoy the holiday for what it really is. I've never finished early before ~ always said I wanted to but never did, so this is too cool.

Gary ~ You need to get your harvest decorations put away now. Do you put lights on the outside of your house? We love driving around, looking at all the lights. We have streets and even entire developments where everyone does something big and when you go down those streets, it's like a lit up winter wonderland. Beautiful. I wanna live on one of THOSE streets.

Sami ~ My prayers are with you. I understand what you're saying....wanting them to find something but at the same time, not wanting them to. Look up sweetie....God is with you.

Wilma ~ Any GOOD news yet? Remember, God knows what we need and where we need to be....all will work out.

Sherry ~ I hope you're feeling better. Did you go to the doctor? Oh, and stay warm......get some rest girl.

Sue ~ I'm sorry to hear that news on your Pastor. I continue to pray for him. Your weather is too cold for me. -8??? Holy cow!! Stay warm kiddo.

I don't think I missed anyone. Have a wonderful Thursday. God bless you all and all your families and friends.

Me <><
Old 12-05-2002, 10:10 AM   #42  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Still Waiting!!

I still haven't heard about the job yet or the possession date on the house. God is teaching this very impatient person to rest in HIM. I know that He knows what's best for me and that it will all come in good time.

I did hear from another bank and I have a telephone interview with them on Monday morning so things are happening.

The guy in the accident is still with us. I haven't heard anything for the past couple of days but that could be a good thing. Thanks for your prayers on his behalf.

Zoe: Finished your Christmas shopping??!!! I'm having such a disjointed Christmas this year that we don't even know where we're celebrating. I'm not decorating this either with packing to do and it's kind of depressing. I think I'll go visit DH's aunt who decorates up a storm.

Gary: You are such a flatterer! The second interview is over the telephone so my "hottness" is going to have to come from my mouth.

Sami: You are in my prayers. Please take care of yourself.

Doitforme: Your pastor is still in my prayers.

Mrshummer: I hope you're feeling better!

Hello to everyone else out there. Gutchie where are you?

Have a wonderful day!
Old 12-05-2002, 03:07 PM   #43  
Quit counting at 45!

Default I got it!

Praise God!!! I got a full time position starting January 2nd. I am still in shock but wanted to share my wonderful news with you. Thank you so much for your prayers!!
Old 12-05-2002, 10:18 PM   #44  

Default I'm Still Here!

HELLO EVERYONE !

Way to go Wilma, congrat's on the job, beginning on my Birthday January 2nd. ( Oh yeah I don't have those anymore!!!Good Luck girl!

My prayers and thoughts are with each of you on this site.

Tis a winter wonderland in Southern Ontario, 4" of fresh snow and temperatures in the 20's. The son/babysitting jobs, and grandchildren rush in from the school bus put on the snowsuits and off to the hill until dark, sleding/snowboarding/and just plan sliding, oh the joys of winter in Canada.

Its now official the Christmas decorations and tree are up in our home. Sitting here at the computer I'm next to the mini lighted tree. I love Christmas! Thank you Jesus, our reason to celebrate this season, lets not forget, He is the REASON.

The weight loss isn't going well
Oh, my neice is reaching 90 pounds gone, and the Dd is about to hit 40 pounds gone, while I myself, struggle. So close to giving up, fighting to hold on, I need your support. ( Actually I need you to lock me in a room away from any food)

I'm thinking of you all.
Take care, God Bless.

Sister Joanne
Southern Ontario Canada
Old 12-05-2002, 10:52 PM   #45  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Angry THURSDAY NIGHT

[COLOR=darkblue][B]Hi EVERYONE-- So glad to hear some of the good news and the spirit of the season coming alive in you guys.

WILMA- I TOLD YOU!!!!!! ALL the HOTTIES get hired-- and how 'bout that-- you get to enjoy the holiday season without the worry of work-- we'll work on where you will be sleeping later I am sure the house closing will come through in plenty of time.

JOANNE-- WOW-- so good to hear from you. I don't think I could handle the snow-- it sure sounds like fun though for all the kids/grandkids. Congrats on the DD and neice and their losses-- YOU CAN DO IT TOO-- in fact you as MOM and AUNT should be setting the example-- but hey it's ok to follow their lead too!!

ZOE-- Yes I do put lights on the outside of the house-- real simple though, white lights across the tops of the front 4 windows with 2 foot square stars in white lights, then a white light run across the middle of the house-- it's a 2 story. Since you are all finished I will be calling you to help with my decorating and shopping-- I accept NO excuses

Well off to do the SURVIVOR and CSI thing fellow fans (ZOE is that you?)

IN CHRIST--LOVE TO ALL THE REST-Gary
Closed Thread