3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I did so well all night, and then... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/220872-i-did-so-well-all-night-then.html)

lazydaisy 01-01-2011 11:34 AM

I did so well all night, and then...

I was doing so good last night. Counted my calories until supper time, had a small meal and thought I was home free for the rest of the evening. I had a NewYear's eve party and people brought food over, lots of dishes with cream cheese! I only had a few bites until the end of the night after everyone left, I was watching Animal House and loafing on the couch not thinking about my diet and just mindlessly snacking. I got into the chocolate and suddenly remembered I shouldn't be eating when I'm not hungry but it was too late. The taste of chocolate did me in and I had handfuls of mini M&Ms and Hershey's Kisses. Woke up with anxiety this morning from all the sugar. Oh well. Today is a new day, and a new year. I found a workout partner who has gym equipment at her house. This is a big deal because I live in a remote community in the arctic and shipping stuff up here cost around
$5/kg. I can't wait to get started. It's a night out for me too, there is really nothing to do and no where to go here. It is a dry community, so no bars. The big outing here is at the community centre for square dancing! Anyway, I am super motivated and dedicated to losing weight this year and improving my overall appearance. :carrot: Good luck to everyone and Happy New Year!

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man. -Benjamin Franklin

Arctic Mama 01-01-2011 04:48 PM

We all slip up on occasion, it's the getting back on track ceaselessly that makes the difference! Congratulation on finding a workout partner in a tough situation, I hope you both do great in 2011!

fatmad 01-01-2011 09:40 PM

I am not remote like you, but live in the countryside, tho I can drive to workouts, but have equipment at home to help me. DOn't use it enough. I am in awe of your resolve and want to hear more about your efforts. GOod for you.

shannonmb 01-02-2011 05:10 AM

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck and tell you I love the quote in your signature!

Ruslana 01-02-2011 06:39 AM

I find I have to either throw out or put out of reach all yummy snack type foods..If I have a party I make doggie bags for everyone to take home, that way I don't have deal with the temptation. Yep, I'm weak (and I know it) :)

marisa820 01-02-2011 11:04 AM

Its ok, we all slip up and it was New Years Eve!! start tracking and start small so you'll keep going, good luck!

lazydaisy 01-02-2011 01:36 PM

Thanks everyone, good luck to you all! Let's tackle our goals in 2011. We will not accept defeat!