Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #481  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Man, I'm not doing so well lately! ... I blame the holiday time

Breakfast:
20 oz french vanilla/white chocolate caramel cappuccino (I mix them lol)...don't even want to know how many calories.. Stayed up late last night and needed a pick me up.

Lunch:
Ground turkey & cheese wrap - approx 450 calories
Jello - 10 calories

Dinner
Not sure yet. Maybe tillapia or cereal.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #482  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Diana - I was going to see the doc if it wasn't getting any better today. However, I've had rice and 3 bites of chicken for dinner plus a small piece of chocolate and so far... nothing . My mom picked up some stomach meds at the pharmacy and the pharmacist was telling her a stomach bug with my symptoms was going around. So, I guess that's what I got.
I'll keep taking it slow tomorrow, but I'm thinking I'll be fine. I'm planning on going back to the gym tomorrow night, too.

Definitely need to get rid of this thing. I can NOT travel to India with a weak stomach
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #483  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

cincim - India + already weak stomach = disaster!!!!

Sending plenty of healing vibes your way!

Last edited by L R K; 12-20-2010 at 04:31 PM.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #484  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

wantabetterme Hi I'm getting ready to go out of town. If I see Insane Abs while I'm gone, I might get it.

Kayla Stay focused. You can do this.

Cincimini I hope you are feeling better with the meds from the pharmacy.

Total Approx 1440 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Earth Grains Thin Bun 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natual Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
Mustard/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Roast Beef 300 Calories
Green beans 100 calories
Broccoli 100 calories
Cabbage 100 Calories
Turnip Greens 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #485  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Krampus Hi! Good to see you. When are you going on your trip?
Dec. 26 I leave, hoping to land in Frankfurt at 9:35 pm. I'm worried about the snow though - a few of my friends going home to the UK for Christmas are stranded across Europe with cancellations and delays due to the weather!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #486  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenA;3614408[B
stacygee!!!!!![/B] Nice to see you again!
Thanks so much for acknowledging me!

Sorry to here so many aren't feeling well... colds and stomach viruses have been going around.

I did great staying on plan today. I had a protein shake for breakfast, salad for lunch and dinner and 1 c of yummy fresh cut pineapple after lunch. Oh and don't forget a little splurge of a Granola Thin.

If you haven't had a Granola Thin look on the snack bar aisle for them. They are only 80 calories and very yummy. It is a little treat I am starting to let myself have.

I got a little dizzy working out today. Truth be told I almost fainted. It was quite nice having my trainers (Michael) very muscular arms wrapped around me for a moment but quickly went to embaressing. He wants me to eat carbs in the morning. I've been doing really well since August losing weight. I don't know why my diet would affect me now. I really like what I've been doing. The real truth is I've been a bit dizzy all weekend. But, I don't want it to be my diet and I don't want people to tell me to eat more. I get very defensive about that. It has taken over 5 years to start sticking to a plan and I like my plan. Michael thought it could be low blood sugar. I did on Sunday do a Re-Feed. I ate a quite nice hamburger complete with bun. B/c I had been dizzy all weekend I thought it may help. Didn't really help the dizziness but may have helped my body as I was down another pound over night. Although it doesn't count yet... I don't count a pound lost until it is lost for 2 days in a row. Anyway, not sure how long to stay dizzy before I go see my doctor.

Hope everyone is well.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #487  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Quick check in -

The past 2 days have been a blur of crowded stores and frustration. I've struggled with being on plan. I've literally been out of the house and trying to find last minute gifts from 10am until 10pm for the past 2 days, and that means I've eaten out, and not eaten all that well. I know better. UGH.

I have to go BACK into the **** that is the mall tomorrow. I got my MIL an engraved bracelet. I went to pick it up today with a friend. They lost my friend's order (she'd ordered an engraved pic frame) and screwed up the engraving on mine. The words were running off the side of the charm. They fixed it and found my friend's frame after almost an hour and a half. I got home and realized they messed up the engraving AGAIN. So I have to go BACK. I want to cry. I hate hate hate the crowds. HATE it. I called the manager and complained, and they're redoing it and throwing in an engraved trinket box for free because of the issue. I'm still totally mad.

Tomorrow I weigh in. I'm not expecting good news. Can Christmas just be over with already?
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:32 AM   #488  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning Everyone!

Krampus Cancellations and delay are not good. I hope you don't have those issues when you leave.

stacy Hi Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? It doesn't sound like low sugar since you ate a hamburger bun and it didn't help. I think I would have it checked out. Another thing, could it be vertigo from an inner ear issue? That's a bad feeling to have.

Pint Stay strong. It will be over before you know it. I don't do much Christmas shopping because there are no children in our family. We just bought a new mattress, so Merry Christmas to us. Also, we go out of town. We try to make sure we have money for our little get away.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:30 AM   #489  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning, everyone!

Diana--Your Christmas sounds nice and relaxed. It's just the kids, my Dh and I this year, so I'm not cooking anything. I'm going to break my "diet" that day and we're going to have pizza, relax and watch the kids play with their new toys. Dh and I are going away for our 10 year anniversary in May, so that'll be our Christmas present to each other...and birthday present, and anniversary present and Valentine's day present... And, no, I haven't seen or tried the Insane Abs. I'll look it up!

Pint--How frustrating! Hang in there, Sweetie. Christmas is almost over and hopefully things will settle down for you.

Stacy--What an awesome silver lining in your almost fainting episode.

Krampus--Crossing fingers for your trip!

Cin--Yes, yes, feel better soon! I think this tummy bug is sweeping the entire US. Yuck.

Yesterday's Info

Weight: Bouncing around for the last six days
Exercise: 3 mile walk

Breakfast: Oatmeal, EB spread, brown sugar, almond milk, coffee
Snack: Handful of nuts
Lunch: Vegan Chili
Snack: Banana
Dinner: 2 oz whole wheat spaghetti, sauce
Dessert: 1/2 cup sorbet, 1 cup chex mix (bad, bad! My mom's best friend makes it and it is a HUGE weakness of mine)

Calories: 1,410

I was up coughing again last night. My abs are going to be rock solid by the time this cold finally leaves! Also, my oldest daughter is home sick from school and dh is going to a meeting and then coming home, because he doesn't feel well either. Ugh, does it ever end? We've been sick since Thanksgiving. My Christmas wish is for health!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:50 AM   #490  
Trying to live below 200

Shells Here's a video clip of Insane Abs. http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...nsane-abs-5939
Old 12-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #491  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Shells Here's a video clip of Insane Abs. http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...nsane-abs-5939
Ooh, that looks really gooood!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #492  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Diana- I have had it checked. I've been checking blood pressure at home too. been around 121/93. Would light-headed and dizziness be indicative of low or high blood pressure?

Shells- Muscular young arms are always quite a pleasure... and my trainer is also quite a pleasure! My husband wants me to decrease my workout sessions with him to save money but I told my dear husband that I am just not willing to do that right now! Funny about your rock solid abs from coughing. I swear I do so much ab work that I have a cut 6 pack underneath my belly fat and front butt.

Pint-Sized- I've got to head to the mall too. A last minture christmas request from my husband. I hate the crowds too!

Dizzy again as soon as I got out of bed. I had a peice of toast with peanut butter... didn't help and that was something off-plan. Might go ahead and schedule a dr. visit. It's been like this 4 days now. But, I have a workout scheduled for today and I am babysitting a friends little girl. Maybe I can get in tomorrow.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #493  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacygee View Post
Diana- I have had it checked. I've been checking blood pressure at home too. been around 121/93. Would light-headed and dizziness be indicative of low or high blood pressure?
I would think it could be either. I would definitely get it checked ASAP. Let us know how it goes.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #494  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post
Ooh, that looks really gooood!
I have watched that clip several times. I always feel so motivated afterward. I think I need that workout. We know I don't need anything!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #495  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Morning all you beautiful people! Positive thinking and positive outcomes everyone!! Today is a brand new day and I'm feeling WONDERFUL. Trying to get more active here, I may be at work right now shhh

Breakfast
Flavored water - 10 calories
Apple slices - 80 calories

Lunch
Ground turkey & cheese wrap - approx 450 calories

Dinner
Probably roast at my dads. Going to limit myself to one potato, 4 carrots, & 2 pieces of meat.

Have a beautiful day everyone! Keep on smiling!

Side note: My monthly starts today...so here's to hoping I don't overeat! I get bad cravings!

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 12-21-2010 at 09:21 AM.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote