Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-17-2010, 06:50 AM   #421  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/182/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Lindsey There is nothing silly about how you feel. We feel the same way about our Magnum. There have been times that the Vet though Magnum had cancer. Everything was fine, but I cried and cried. My heart just dropped when I read about what you are going through right now. I will most definitely keep you and Bri in my thoughts and Prayers. When is she having the surgery? I know you are getting ready to go out of town today. Is she traveling with you? I forgot to tell you to have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your family.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #422  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning! TGIF!

Lauren Enjoy your day! How many more days?

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-17-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #423  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning everyone! I'm getting frustrated, because I still have this darn cold. It's settled into my chest and I'm beginning to regret exercising last night. I was really winded and then coughed all night again. I guess I'm going to have to put exercising on hold until my lungs clear up. Also, I was up a pound this morning, so that didn't help. But, it's Friday, so there's a positive!

Diana--I'm not going anywhere for Christmas, so if you need someone to start January's thread if you're not back in time, I can do it.

Pint--You look amazing!!!

Lindsey--I am so, so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet furkid. Her story just breaks my heart.

I'll check back in later!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:38 AM   #424  
Trying to live below 200

Shells You will probably struggle a little until you start feeling better. Your body is working to fight off the sickness.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:27 AM   #425  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Lindsey There is nothing silly about how you feel. We feel the same way about our Magnum. There have been times that the Vet though Magnum had cancer. Everything was fine, but I cried and cried. My heart just dropped when I read about what you are going through right now. I will most definitely keep you and Bri in my thoughts and Prayers. When is she having the surgery? I know you are getting ready to go out of town today. Is she traveling with you? I forgot to tell you to have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your family.
Thanks Diana!!! I hope they are wrong and it's some other growth or it's benign. It's hard because they are like family...poor things! I appreciate you keeping little Bri in your thoughts and prayers! She will have surgery sometime early January. She goes back to the vet the day after we return (Dec 27) to check on her shoulder/back and schedule her surgery, it will probably be in the 2nd week of January. Yep, she's coming with us! She will be sleeping in her bed all bundled up! (How spoiled!) She travels very well, just sleeps. Thank you, we'll be safe getting up there and back! Thank you again Diana!!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #426  

On a completely different note... 154# this morning!!!!!!!! 19 to go! I'm hoping to maintain 154 while we're on vacation...TOM should be arriving in a few days as well.. Anyways, everyone have a great, OP day and a very happy holiday!!!! Off to finish packing and get ready for our trip!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #427  

Shells - Thank you!!! I hope you're feeling well soon, I think you should have a relaxation day today!! Maybe I need to give your cold the evil eye...

Shells' cold - I think it's high time you leave her alone!!!!! Don't make me come over there!

Hope that works!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #428  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Up .4 to 219.0 today. I'm not surprised after the losses I've had and I had more sodium than normal yesterday. Other than that, totally OP. I even got a bit of exercise in yesterday so that was awesome!

So it looks like the last round of dental torture I had done has caused a bit of an issue. I expected the pain, but this is ridiculous. I already have a call into the doctor for some antibiotics, so that's good. Hope I can get some pain meds as well. Not cool.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #429  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Morning beauties! My plan for today:

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Bagel - 250 calories (also my morning snack, I sort of munch on it out the entire morning)
Possibly some coffee...trying to resist though because I use wayyyy too much creamer.

Lunch
Serving of Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal + skim milk - ??? can't remember the exact calories.

Dinner
Ground turkey and cheese wrap - approx 400 calories ??? not sure, just guessing lol..

Also, I finally got the heat fixed in my car...cost me nearly $200...that I didn't have! There goes getting any Christmas presents for family and friends I feel awful about it. But at least I have heat and now I have no excuse to not drive myself to the gym..

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 12-17-2010 at 09:13 AM.
KaylaChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #430  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Shells - Thansk for sharing that recipe, sounds super good!

Diana - I actually don't wear make-up, only when I am going out or for special occasions etc. Only 5 days to go!! Well only 4 if you don't count the rest of today and the actual day we leave!!!!

Pint - I agree with Kris, you look good with and withour make-up

Kris, Kayla, Wysteria - Hi

LittleL - awww i'm sorry to hear about your pup Don't apologize for going on about this, it's not sill at all. Our furbabies are just like members of the family, it's ok if you need to talk about it, I think it helps. Sending my thoughts and prayers for your little furball

Last edited by L R K; 12-17-2010 at 11:54 AM.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:31 AM   #431  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my plan for the day Fri 12/17/2010

B - Homemade smoothie w/ almond milk, banana, cocoa powder + 1 slice while wheat bread w/ natural almond butter

S - 1 V8 Veggie Juice + Handful of organic tortilla chips

L - Not sure yet, going out

S - 1 small apple

D - Not sure yet, going out

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + At least 2L water

Have a happy, healthy and OP day and weekend
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #432  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning all~
I have a headache from **** this morning and TOM arrived with a vengeance. I am feeling crabby because it seems like lately I am just plain hungrier than normal. I try to keep my calories around 1600 but last night was starving about 11:30. SO decided since I was hungry and he was hungry he would run to get us some fast food. Now bear in mind, I *could* have said no but I was hungry too. So I had a couple of tacos, an egg roll and a bite of his burger. At 11:30. :sigh:

I am also exhausted after my workouts. Every day I have been coming home and taking a nap because I am that tired. This is getting ridiculous.

Anyway, going to take off for my workout that I was seriously tempted to skip this morning. I won't skip but I WANT to.

Lindsey: I am very sorry about your baby. Prayers coming your way.

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #433  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Evening ladies.

Linds - sorry about your dog

roxanne - Just put that day behind you and keep going

Vixsin - Yikes! Dental pain is the worst. Hope you feel better soon!

Lauren - Your breakfast shake sounds delicious!

Diana - Have a great day!

I was given an undeserved whooosh this morning of 1.8 lbs down to 250.8 . As if that was enough good news for the day, I started feeling awful after lunch. Stomach pain, nausea, shivers and just tired. Suffered through the rest of work and skipped the gym tonight. Feeling a wee bit better after eating (my stomach was growling while hurting ) but I think I'll make it an early night after some tea.

Food intake was as follows:
B - 2 slices of whole-wheat bread with cream cheese/jam, coffee with milk
S - Latte
L - 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1 pear; small candy bar and a disgusting "cappuccino" from the machine (ca. 50cl)
D - 2 German pancakes, one with ham and cheese, one with banana and honey (For some reason I was really craving greasy food - pizza would have been perfect)

Anyway, hope you're all having a great day
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #434  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I was just able to get caught up on my reading and needed to post.

Linds: Aww sweetheart! I am so sorry to hear about your puppers. She is so lucky to have you and your hubs. I am sending all the goodvibes I've got your way in hopes that it'll be benign. Before I had my son, I had 3 cats. They were my babies. I still have 1 of them and now I've got a tiny dog too. I am a FIRM believer that your animals are a part of your family. I even bought Buddy an xmas present. I wish you the best. I'll be thinking about you guys.

Pint: Holy smokes, pretty lady!!! I agree with Kris. You're a pretty girl with and without make up. I am going to check it out. It seems like it's worth it for the price. Thanks for posting the pics.

Shells: Thanks for posting that recipe. I look forward to making it.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:36 PM   #435  
Wreck'n'Rule

S/C/G: 168/138/133

Height: 5'5

I just drank the most tasteless glass of red wine I have ever had the misfortune to consume.

On the plus side, I'm feeling better and have eaten (almost) properly today! On the minus side, it looks like the UK is in for another battering by an arctic blast. Brrr! It's already snowed today and the hill I live on is lethal! Watching cars try to negotiate it was painful. Ugh. Silly weather.

I will post something intelligent when I actually manage a meal that's more than ricecakes and jam. I promise!
Wysteria is offline   Reply With Quote