Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Jumping back on that wagon

Some of you may have read in the General Chatter area that my life had taken some interesting and very stressful turns lately. Very bad marriage problems, facing a lay off at the end of the calendar year, and loss of a family member. In that time I was not completely on plan. For the most part I stayed in my calorie range, but there was a LOT of junk that made up those calories. I also stopped working out. I finally got my head back on straight enough this weekend to approach the scale. over the month, a .4 pound loss. Not bad at all, considering. But here's the best part - I have really noticed that even though my weight hasn't been affected in an upward direction, I just feel like complete s**t. My stomach hurts a lot, I get bad headaches, I'm tired, cranky, just blah all around. I don't think a lot of people realize how much our food choices affect our general mood, not just our weight.

But the point of this all is, I am officially back on plan. I look forward to the feeling of having fresh foods in my body I'm actually VERY excited!!!
kathrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/159/135

Height: 5'1"

that is SOOO awesome! I'm happy for you!

I agree, I fight with myself over it, but there are certain foods that although I may like I just feel awesome when I eat others.
atreyyena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/186.8/160 (restart)

Height: 5'5"

I completely agree! When, for whatever reason, I stop eating healthy, I miss it... physically, emotionally, the whole thing. It's so nice to go back on plan and focus on what makes me feel good and healthy and energized.
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Good for you!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote