Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

I'm lurking around. Been OP and done my exercise. Just feeling a little blue and not much to say today.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Woot! I started a blog about my journey to Mt. St Helens. I want to journal what it takes me to get there.

Take a look if you are interested!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/roxannestags/
Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #183  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Pint If I am having problems sleeping, I will take melatonin.

Lindsey Great job on your weigh in.

Roxanne Hiking Mt. St Helens sounds exciting and a wonderful goal.

Blueridge Hi and Welcome back!

Lauren Hi Have a great weekend.

Munchie Have fun at the party & great job on the 4 pounds!

Kris Enjoy the ball! Post pictures when you can.

Kbass Hi and Welcome!

Clvquilts Enjoy your evening out with your DH. I can't have nuts in the house. I will eat them all.

Pink Great job on being binge free for 21 days!

Nicole Sorry that you have had a rough day. Tomorrow is a new day. You can do it.

Ninacali Hi!

Stacy Hi I understand what you are going through.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Munchie - Congrats on the loss! I know I texted you this earlier, but I'll say it again! WOO HOO!

Diana - Thanks!

Pink - No problem girl! Yep, play with the calories and see what works best for you! Congrats on being binge free for 21 days!

Nicole - It happens to everyone! Just hop back on the wagon!

Roxanne - I'm gonna check out your blog! How cool!

Stacy - Hope you're feeling better soon!

Well ladies, I'm officially and undergrad!!!
I start my bachelor's degree in January! Pretty excited! Proud of myself actually.. I should be finishing summer/fall 2012!! Just happy everything worked out and I got accepted. And I'm OF COURSE happy to see the scale more the in right direction! Hoping for 160 by my weigh in, or at least by next Friday!

Night ladies, hope everyone has a great evening!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #185  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1285 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (220 Calories)
2 Oikos Strawberry Yogurts

Dinner (700 Calories)
Beef filet 8 ounces 400 calories
2 orders Green Beans 200 calories
okra & tomatoes 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
TJ Ab Jam
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #186  

Lindsey: Congrats!!! What are you majoring in?
Old 11-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #187  

Thanks Roxanne! Health Care Administration. I've worked in the medical field for a few years so this will be perfect.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #188  

OH! Gotta share this kind of funny NSV!
My husband stopped at the store on the way home from work today and picked up some Reese's PB cups. I LOVE them. Like I'm crazy about anything that has to do with them! lol

He ate one right in front of me...he saw me eyeing it and kinda teased me and put it up to my nose so I could smell the chocolate and PB, lol. He said are you sure you don't want half at least?

Nope. I didn't eat it! Very proud of myself. The old me would have been like YES PLEASE! And probably would have devoured half the bag!

Kinda silly, but still a victory in my mind! I'm starting to notice more and more that foods I would have normally loved to eat (and eat and eat..) I don't have much desire to eat. Like I don't feel like I'm going to get out of control with these Reese's cups in the house..I could care less, honestly.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #189  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All!!!

The scale is down .6 this morning and I'll take it. I am going to the gym in about an hour. I can't wait to get on that treadmill and jog. I have been craving it all week and I couldnt get there. But I can today!

Congrats on being a schoolgirl, Linds! That is great news!

Diana: You dinner last night sounds super yum!

Nicole, Stacy: Hang in there. Rough times happen to us all. We're here for you!

Blueridge: Welcome home!!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #190  

Thanks Vixsin!! Congrats on the loss!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #191  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Height: 5'6"

Lindsey- YAY (again) and go you on the pb cups I'm not sure I could have done the same thing..
Roxanne- I'll be checking out your blog. Sounds like so much fun! I might set a similar goal with the boyfriend
Vixsin- it's a great place to be in, to be CRAVING exercise, huh? Much better than craving chocolate :X hehe. way to go!

I lost another 1/2 a lb this morning. Yay. I'm doing really well with sticking on plan. We decided to be dull and stay in last night, just meant less empty calories for me. Boyfriend has been sick and he had to work all day, so he wasn't really feeling it. I did yoga yesterday, which really stretched me out and made me less sore from my workout a couple of nights ago. I think I'll do some more yoga today and then do biggest loser tomorrow night.
food for today looks something like :
Light tuna in water and light mayo- 125 calories
saltines- 60 calories
2 pieces halloween candy 200 calories
personal pizza- 400 calories
popcorn- 90 calories
Probably some chicken for dinner, but I'm not sure. Maybe a chicken salad. Yum
Hope everyone's having a fab and on plan day. keep up the good work ladies
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #192  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Last night was another sleep-deprived one. I ended up taking Nyquil at close to 3 because I was stuffy, and because I knew it would put me to sleep. My husband is picking up melatonin as we speak. I can't keep doing this. I feel like a zombie all day and I'm starting to feel emotional and depressed. Not to mention it does zero for weight loss. The only thing that might be causing it is anxiety. Actually, I'm sure it's anxiety. I just need to relax. Blah.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 134/127/99

Height: 5'0

Diana- Thank you! It was a real challenge for me. I was eating around 1400-1600 to make sure I didn't binge and it did work! My family has a wii fit and everyone was weighing themselves when it was my turn I was so shocked because I binged for months and didn't realize the seriousness of it until I saw I was overweight & to make it worse in front of all my friends! I was so embarrassed

Lindsey- Thanks! It wasn't easy but I now can control myself and eat in moderation. The bing urge I have to say has gotten so much easier to ignore but it is still there deep down.
about the Reese's PB cups that is a real good accomplishment! I have this neighbor who bakes pastries for us and today they did bring over chocolate chip blueberry scones! I so wanted one but had to stay strong and refuse! It is hard but in the end I feel strong and glad I didn't eat it.

About the calories I am excited for Monday my weigh-in that will determine if 1300 works for me

Last edited by Pinkstar104; 11-06-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Pinkstar104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #194  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I am still way tired, but not as tired as when I made that post! LOL. Wow. Thank goodness for naps.

I stuck to plan very well today.

B: 1T. all-nat. peanut butter, 3/4 banana, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1/2 cup orange juice - 331 calories.

L: 1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 slice low-fat cheddar cheese, 1tsp low-cal mayo, 2oz low-sodium ham, 1.5 cups steamed broccoli - 341calories

D: 1 pc. pork satay, 6 medium grilled shrimp, 3 cups red leaf lettuce, 2T low-cal dressing, 1/2 slice of buttermilk pie - 424 calories.

I left room for a snack later if I want one. It's not allowed to be pie.

*sigh* My hubby brought home pie and another 6 pack tonight. I told him I'm worried about his weight. I helped him calculate how many calories he's drinking and it's over 1500 calories every day. In addition to the pizza and fast food he's ordering every day on his way to and sometimes from work. (didn't know about that til recently) He didn't take it well. He said since his belly is hard that he's actually putting on muscle and that's why he looks bigger. Of course, we all know that isn't true. He offered to prove it by weighing himself, but when I told him that he needed to take off his clothes to get an accurate read he got mad and said he just takes off 5lbs when he weighs in-clothes. Then he didn't want to weigh, which is fine. I was a little uncomfortable watching him weigh himself anyway. He says he's working out 5 days a week and can eat whatever he wants, but I politely reminded him that he needs to burn more than he eats if he wants to lose weight, and it's very hard to burn off 1500 extra calories every day. Yeaahhh... Didn't go over well. But it needed to be brought up. Overall I'm glad we talked about it. Even though it made him upset I think he's started thinking about it a little more. I hope.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 11-06-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #195  

Well the results of my first hike were not what I expected. We stopped at a grocery store to buy a couple bottles of water and while trotting out of the way of a car, I heard a snap and felt a searing pain in my calf. An few hours and an ER trip later, I have a ruptured achilles tendon. I am completely non weight bearing for 6 to 8 weeks and can't even do water aerobics since I have what they called an equine splint on that in every other way resembles a cast...right down to the material. I can't even balance on crutches enough to be able to use them. Good grief.

Roxanne