Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-04-2010, 06:54 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Planning my day:
Breakfast : cereal & milk
Lunch: tofu, rice and roasted squash (weird yes, tasty yes, quick yes)
Dinner: tofu veggie stir fry over rice. (I have been craving tofu lately, so I'm just going with it for now.)

Exercise: walk this morning. Lifting weights/sit ups.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #122  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy NC Kris!! It's a wonderful state!

I feel much better today, no bloating!! I went ahead and weighed myself, granted, it was after I had already had 16 ounces of water, and 8 oz of OJ, but I still think it's fairly accurate. I'm back to 155.4lbs. I'm just a little upset, but not surprised, really. I don't think it's actual fat-weight. There's no way I ate enough to put on 3lbs with what I've eaten and as active as I've been.

What's nice, is that I'm finding myself measuring my success more by what I see at the gym rather than what I see on my scales. 6 months ago I wasn't able to go hard for 70 minutes straight on any exercise. I was barely able to break a sweat before I my heart felt like exploding and I couldn't breathe. I was lucky to be able to go 30 minutes on the elliptical. Now I actually feel good after such a workout. I actually miss running. I visualize myself running while on the elliptical and it's so nice. This is crazy because even as a healthy, active teen I hated running or anything like running. I was just starting to get into running before the accident, and haven't been able to even jog since, and I actually miss it!

So yeah, I'm actually starting to see my body as a machine and not something that just has to look a certain way. I'm enjoying seeing and feeling my body work. As someone who's always made weight loss about looks first, this is big!!

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 11-04-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #123  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies

Boy have the last couple of days been crazy. TOM has reared his ugly head and my back is playing up again so I have bloating and little sleep to contend with. And that all equals to me being in a foul mood. My weight has gone up again and it is really starting to make me mad. I am eating well, drinking plenty of water and exercising and still every morning I see a gain. I don't know what to do. Grrrrr

Here is my plan for the day Thurs 11/4/2010

B - 1 small whole wheat bun w/ natural peanut butter + 1 banana + tofu dessert thingy

S - Cucumber and carrot sticks w/ hummus

L - Green Thai Veggie Curry on rice + 1 cup mixed veggies

S - 1 apple + 5 Triscuits

D - Homemade raddicchio pizza's

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + 2L water

Exercise: 30min brisk walk with the dog

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:54 AM   #124  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I felt disgusting and bloated today. Been in a very blah mood all day for no real reason - good thing tomorrow is Friday! I realize it sounds absurd since this morning I weighed in at the lightest I've been pretty much ever, but it was one of those inexplicable "fat days." Eating was a little sloppy.

Calorie Total - about 1800 >_<

Breakfast - 89
-Yogurt and black coffee

Lunch/Post-Lunch Snack - 1100 total?
-"kashiwa" rice set inc. mayo spaghetti, pickled cabbage, miso soup, and a fried potato croquette (urgh)
-4 small pc. fried chicken (one piece about the size of a bottle of nail polish without the lid)
-2 chocolate covered potato chips and 1 Pirouette

Dinner - maybe 600 or so
-Egg toast with ketchup
-Center cutout of bread from egg toast w/PB&J
-Yogurt
-Mikan
-Cooked spinach with garlic and one small pc. cheese cut into tiny cubes

Exercise
-80 min walking
-40 min Tae Bo
-42 pushups + planks
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana - Thanks! Finally saw a tiny movement this morning, 162.6#, I'll take it!

Roxanne - Yeah, the frame thing is interesting. I guess if you can wrap your fingers around the smallest part of your wrist and they overlap, you're a small frame, if the barely touch, medium frame, and if they don't touch, large frame! Never new that! My husband always teases me because he says I have chicken legs (Thanks to my dear ol' dad!) so he claims he knew I was a small frame..but what's he know, right?! I guess it's something we have to keep in mind when searching for our ideal weight, it makes a difference, because the BMI range is kind of broad.

Pint - That's a huge deal!!!!! Awesome girl! 70 minutes?!

Lauren - O. M. G!!! I hear you!!! TOM is so irritating, lol...I wasn't seeing the scale move for like a week after eating well and busting my butt, I was p*ssed! I feel your pain girl! Just know that you're still kicking butt by staying on plan, drinking lots of water and exercising! Once TOM skidaddles you'll see the difference! TOM is evil! lol

MamaP- Have fun in NC!!!! Not sure which part you're going to (unless you posted and I totally missed it!) I used to live in Fayetteville for about 3 years.

Krampus - 128!!!!! Woo hoo! New low!

162.6# this morning! Thank God, if I was 163 again I was probably going to throw my scale out the window! Well, not really, but you get the idea! I worked out for an hour last night and I feel great! A bit sore in my legs, core and bum, but I feel so proud and energized! I love it! I don't know who else is craving some dried fruit, but I am..like it's nobody's business! I had some in my salad (dried cherries) last night and now I want some! Anywho, everyone have a LOVELY day!

Here's my plan for today:

Breakfast (380)
Strawberry oatmeal w/milk 180, 1 egg 70, 1 slice whole wheat toast w/"butter" 80, strawberries 50

Snack (110)
FF yogurt – raspberry cheesecake

Lunch (270)
LC macaroni and cheese 270

Snack (90)
½ c. mixed fruit cocktail

Dinner (500)
1 c. Progresso beef vegetable soup 120, baked potato 280, cheese 70, sour cream 30

Snack (60)
Chocolate mousse

Total = 1410

80 oz water

Exercise (60 minutes) - 20 minute brisk walk, 20 minutes of Pilates, 20 minutes elliptical

Last edited by LindseyLou; 11-04-2010 at 11:50 AM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #126  
Carolyn

S/C/G: 146/113/110

Height: 5.1

This morning I was feeling thinner so I decided to weigh myself. Big mistake. The scale says I'm 3 pounds heavier. It's not a reliable scale in that it always weighs me less than any other scale I've been on, but it usually is consistent.

So I got on the elliptical for 20 minutes and there's no tempting food in the house so I know I'll be eating well today.
clvquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

I cut my calories yesterday... and it worked! I had been at 220 consistently for almost a week. Today after my workout I was 217. At least the scale finally moved! I am back to regular calories today and hope I see 219 tomorrow morning. I know I am usually about 2 pounds lighter after my workout so really the 217 doesn't count. My morning weigh in counts but I forgot today before I had eaten and dressed.

Going to buy cycling shoes today for spin class. I think I deserve them!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:20 PM   #128  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

LittleL - Thanks I know if I stick to it the scale will eventully move in the right direction.

clv - Oh I hate that! Thinking you had lost something but in actual fact gained! Sooooo frustrating! But don't let it get you, hang in there.

stacy - YAY! Sometimes our bodies just need a the teeny-est changes to make them wake-up again.

Last edited by L R K; 11-04-2010 at 02:21 PM.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #129  

Lauren - Yes ma'am it will! It can definitely be frustrating though! By the way, I saw your blog. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wedding dress you picked out!!! It looks amazing!!! When is the big day??

clv - Ugh, I hate when that happens! Keep at it!

stacy - Woo hoo! Awesome!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 11-04-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Lauren Your wedding dress is gorgeous!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 184/150/130

Height: 5'2

I hope it's all right if I join in?
Breakfast: 1 apple (100)
Snack: 1 Lollipop (40)
Lunch: Banana (120)
Snack: Cinnamon Crackers (75)
Dinner: Going out to dinner.

Exercise: YMCA boot camp class (1 hour long)

Last edited by totsandfries; 11-04-2010 at 04:35 PM.
totsandfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #132  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Pint- I know that last time I was losing weight, victories in the gym made me feel 1000x better mentally and physically than any other sign of my weight loss. And I learned to LOVE jogging. I'm slowly trying to get back into it. I was angry/motivated the other day and went out running and promptly sprained my ankle a little bit, so I'm going to start again more slowly.
Lindsey- YAY for the loss! I knew you'd see a difference soon. Keep up the good work
CLV- ugh I hate when that happens. Nothing changes a good, confident day into a crappy one like an unexpected gain. Sorry Still, it could be explained by tons of different things, so dont' get discouraged!
Stacy- I can't wait for that feeling I hatehatehate 220-225, I'm sure 219 will be worlds better congrats.
totsandfries- welcome

So, I've been absent for a couple of days. I was too ashamed of my eating to come be accountable--which sort of defeats the purpose right? This morning/noon my boyfriend wanted to go out for mexican food and we did, of course, and I couldn't deny the cheese dip, of course, but I didn't eat the shell of my taco salad and I had more salsa than cheese dip, so my calories didn't come out too terribly high. I've got 500 calories left for dinner, and I'm going to have a home-made pizza (300 calories or so) and maybe a slice of sugar free lemon pound cake (150 calories). Then I'm going to STOP.
I'm about to rummage for batteries for my wii fit balance board, and if I can't find any, I'm doing my Biggest Loser DVD. I neeeeed exercise, and I'm cold-a-phobic, so indoor exercise will have to do
Hope everyone's having a fabulous and on-plan day!
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #133  
Don't turn back.

S/C/G: 262/(ticker)/153

Oh and-- is anyone else getting the big advertisement for delicious looking doughnuts on the side of their screen like I am? VERYYYY helpful *eye roll*
munchievictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:31 PM   #134  

Tots - Hi & Glad you're here!! Congrats on your loss so far, and being 8 pounds from your goal weight...woo hoo!!!!!

Munchie - YES! What is with the donuts?!!???!! Not appropriate for a weight loss site, lol. Thank you - I am so glad to see the scale go down too! Even if you 'mess' up during the early part of your day just stick on plan for the rest, I think you've got a good idea for dinner/dessert! Don't feel ashamed to come on here either! If you want you can be one of my many buddies, I e-mail almost daily..or text! So we can motivate each other..let me know! You're doing great, keep at it!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #135  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls!

Whew my day got crazy real quick!

Just wanted to pop in to say that I hit a new low today!!! 231.2!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Hoping for a good scale day tomorrow!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote