Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #76  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Stacy: I lurrrrve me some Kashi Go Lean!!!! I have it everyday with my vanilla greek yogurt!!!! YUMMMERS!!!!

Roxanne: Awesome NSV's!!!!! That is super exciting!

Linds: OMGoodness!!! I hope your heel gets better soon!!! No worries about the pic, atleast from me, I wasn't skeeved out too bad from it! Despite injuries, that WAS a great workout for today!!! for your WI tomorrow!! :

Pink Star: Your food looks so great for today!!!! Good for you in wanting to switch things up a little bit with your meals. You're doing a great job!!!!!

Diana: Thinking about you at the fair tonight! I hope your plan works out and you dont go over your calories too much! :

So I went to the dentist today and things went well. Turns out I have an infection in my gums and it was abssessing at the spot where it hurts the worst. So I got an RX for antibiotics and Tylenol-3's. So after I popped a couple of those a little while ago, things are better. My mouth doesn't hurt as much and honestly I don't really care right now!!! Thank you for all of the well wishes. Looks like the rest of my teeth get to stay in my head.

I am off to facebook for a minute and then I am going to watch an episode of True Blood That show is so great. I will see you kids tomorrow!!!!!

Last edited by Vixsin; 11-02-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #77  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

11-2-2010

140+ ounces water
Planks
Hula Hoop

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Protein Shake
Green Giant Healthy Heart veggies (Barley, Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots)

Snack:
Protein Shake
String Cheese (2)

Dinner:
Protein Shake
3 ounces Roast Beef
1 1/2 ounces Provolone Cheese

Total calories approximately 1190, carbs 45 grams, protein 146 grams.

Last edited by MamaP; 11-02-2010 at 10:01 PM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #78  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Vixsin I'm glad to hear things are on their way to getting better with your dental issues. That stuff is painful. I did a little worse at the fair than I planned. I don't really have a way to add up the calories either. Maybe I will try.

Kris Stay strong with your protein. You are doing a lot better than she is. I will stick my tongue out at her for you.

Love Hi! It's great to see you check-in.

Lauren I looked at your blog for your dress, but I didn't see it. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I know you will be a beautiful bride.

Belinda Hi and Welcome!

Pint Gluten free products is what you would need, right? I know my grocery store carries a lot of gluten free items now. It might not be too difficult this day and time.

Angelskeep Hi It looks like you had a great plan.

Lindsey OUCH! I hope you heal quickly. OUCH!

Anajjana Hi and Welcome!

Ngill Hi and Welcome!

Stacy My cut off is 2-3 hours. Sometimes stuff happens though and you gotta do what you gotta do. Great job on getting to your exercise class.

Pink Great food plan and exercise.

Lindsey If you make any changes, give it a couple weeks and see what happens. Good luck on your weigh in.

Roxanne It's a Japanese restaurant. The calories are the worst part of it, the sodium is. Sodium is evil to me.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 134/127/99

Height: 5'0

roxannestags: Hi! Fluff is a marshmallow spread. Its just called fluff. I really like it. Its pretty low also: 2 tbs is 40calories. I usually only have 1/2 tbs at a time though which is only 10 because I need to watch my sugar intake. I just love that stuff with peanut butter! Yum! Its good in moderation, A fat free treat =)

Vixsin: Thank you! You are doing great yourself! xxx

Diana: thank you very much I hope you had a blast at the fair! Its hard to count the calories at fairs I usually don't try to, as long as I go right back into my diet after its all good!

Last edited by Pinkstar104; 11-02-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Pinkstar104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #80  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1985 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (220 calories)
1 Oikos Strawberry Yogurt

Dinner Fair (1400 Calories )
Shared Fried Mushrooms 400 calories
Few French Fries 200 calories
Shared Corn Dog 200 Calories
1 Bite Peanut Butter Fudge 200 calories
Shared Elephant Ear 400 Calories

Exercise:
~TF HIIT 25
~TF Fire 30
~Upper Body Exercises with the Dynaband
~Kathy Kaehler Workout Class (step) w/Fitstix
Old 11-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #81  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'6

okay just want to trow out here that the cupboards are bare and i need to go grocery shopping and that's why my food choices look like something from a starving college students dorm..

cereal, skim milk... 330
piece caramel candy... 25
sandwich with ham lettuce and 1 tbs miracle whip... 200
2 bite size butterfingers... 170
cereal, skim milk... 225
ramen noodles... 380
Heaven help me!!
nicolewoods1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Lindsey - Yikes! I get blisters easily and can only imagine the pain you went through to get back home. Definitely stick to tennis shoes for a while! Congrats on getting the call-back interview though!

Vixsin - hope your dental issues will be resolved soon. Sounds painful!

Roxanne - Congrats on the NSV. It's great when someone notices!!

Well, today was a weird day. I was craving sweet stuff all day and I was sooo hungry. I usually have that problem just before TOM starts, but this time it's a delayed reaction . Anyway, tried to stick to the plan as much as possible.

B - Strawberries, non-fat yogurt, 2 tbsp of grape nuts
L - 1/2 turkey wrap, 4 crackers, 2 pcs. of Halloween candy
S - Starbucks salted Latte and a pumpkin scone (awful, I know, but I LOVE those things and we can't get them at home )
D - 2 lamb chops, grilled asparagus, baby spinach salad with tomatoes
S - soy chocolate pudding, 10 almonds

Workout: I did my usual 25 mins on the elliptical from **** and went to switch to the treadmill, then decided I liked the calorie burn much better on the machine, so I went back on - I made it another 20 mins (even though I nearly expired in the process ) for a grand total of 3.2 miles and 560 cals . Did some strength exercises as well.
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Roxanne & Cincimini - Thanks ladies!!!

Diana - Thank you! I hope it heals fast too, it really hurts. Looks like you did pretty well even for going to the fair! I'm envious of the partial elephant ear!

Vixsin - Thanks girl! And thanks for the good vibes!

I'll post in the morning after my WI! Night ladies!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #84  

Today was a doozy day but I survived. I stayed within my food limits that I wanted but probably didn't get enough water. I was taxi-mom today.
Dropped off 2 youngest kids at their school, drove up the hill to drop off cat to get neutered, window shopped till oldest 2 kids class started, window shopped till their classes were out, came home for lunch and stuffed that down, took 2 oldest to job site with hubby, grocery store, picked up 2 youngest, came home for 1/2 hour to send out work stuff, drove back up the hill to pick up cat, home to make dinner, movie night with kids (Toy Story 3 made me cry since I have a senior in highschool) and finally able to sit down for a breather at 9:30 tonight.....
Tomorrow will probably be another doozy showing property & trying to tie up last details on a couple of properties that closed....I'm wiped but still motivated to keep sugars & white foods out. Although the bread choice for dinner wasn't whole wheat it was acceptable for the time being. I'm also pleased that I still have a drive in me. (or also explained as desperation)
Anyhoo, hope to catch up on post and read up on everyone's day.
Ninacali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #85  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning! It's Hump Day! We are headed for the weekend now!

Yesterday was my last day of TTOM. It looks like from my weigh in this morning that I dropped some TTOM water weight. I hit a new low. Tonight is our hair cuts and the Japanese restaurant. I know I will bounce back up from the sodium. These are just some of the challenges we go through. I have to make the most of my situation and work my plan the best I can.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #86  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Congrats Diana on the new low. I totally understand the bounce back - currently dealing with it and know I will have to deal with it again after my trip.

211.2 today.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #87  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Hi all!

Today was yet ANOTHER national holiday here in Japan (and there's another one in 3 weeks!). I spent the day at the mall spending money. Ordered a new pair of glasses, bought 3 pairs of flat shoes, 2 "in between" size skirts to tide me over at work (on sale!), and managed to stay pretty well on plan.

Breakfast - 75ish calories
-1 mikan/mandarin orange, 45
-Coffee, 30

Lunch/Dessert - No idea, gonna say 800
-Chicken on top of salad greens and thin slices of red onion w/sesame dressing on the side (did the fork dipping trick, ate maybe 40% of the dressing)
-White rice - ate about half
-Miso soup
-About one ice cream scoop's worth of potato salad
-Kid sized scoop of Baskin Robbins "Magical Mint Night" ice cream (didn't like the pop rocks candy in it, but the chocolate/mint mix was magical indeed!)

Dinner - About 500
-2 egg scramble with chopped onion, red pepper and cooked spinach lightly topped with ketchup - 300?
-1 yogurt, 89
-Pineapple slices, ~100

Exercise
-40 min. Tae Bo Cardio

TOTAL - 1375 or so!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:29 AM   #88  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaP View Post
Congrats Diana on the new low. I totally understand the bounce back - currently dealing with it and know I will have to deal with it again after my trip.

211.2 today.
Kris We still have to live our life though. We need to make the most of our situations.

krampus Great job staying on plan and exercising during a Holiday.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 190/188.8/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone and thank you for the warm welcome! I wanted to check in yesterday but I was swamped with work so I wasn't able to.
But I can say, I had a GREAT day yesterday and today seems to be shaping up pretty good as well!
Thanks for all the support! I'm feeling better about myself already!!!
princessummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #90  
Overcomer

S/C/G: 500/432/170

Height: 5' 5"

Thank you for all the warm welcome posts & support.

I love reading the menus from other posters. They give me ideas to use on my own weight loss plan.

Mama P - Looks like you are following an interesting diet with the protein shakes. Are you losing weight quickly? That would be sooo motivating.

Diana3271 - Congratulations on hitting a new low. (I'm looking forward to that day for myself).

The scale was up 1/2 a pound for me today, but that is OK. I had soy sauce on my eggroll yesterday and that always happens to me when I have soy sauce. Here is my menu plan for the day:

Breakfast
 1 cup Total cereal (100
 ½ cup almond milk (40)
 1 small banana (75)
Total: 215

Lunch
 1 boiled egg (75)
 2 slices whole wheat bread (35)
 1 Tbsp. light Mayo (35)
 1 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish (10)
Total: 190

Dinner