Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #631  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I'm doing ok. I'm still at home for now. My husband and are on "room mate" status. He has a separate bedroom, but he still comes up and tries to pretend everything is ok. He decided he doesn't want a separation, but said if I really want one, he'd do it. I think he thinks if he gives it some time, everything will be ok, but I've made him aware that I'll be out of the house within a matter of weeks. We've talked about child custody, alimony/post-separation pay, child support, etc. I'm going to the lawyer's office this week to start getting things in writing. He's in denial now, which is kind of worrying in a way. :/ He said if need be, he'd find an apartment. I guess he has to when I move out anyway. I've got some plans in place for employment. I'm thinking of getting something part time until I leave. It depends on daycare costs, if the husband will watch the kids for me, etc.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #632  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Pint I am sorry to hear about everything that's going on. I thought the two of you were having some issues and some stress, but I didn't know that it had gotten that far already. Maybe I missed something. I am sorry. Sending hugs your way. Whatever happens, I hope things get better for you.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #633  

Diana, we've battled his alcohol use and his temper for years. He went onto antidepressants, and told me he would stop drinking. He didn't. Last week I told him he either had to stop drinking or we would separate, and he told me he wanted a separation. For 3 days he was awful, telling me he'd rather cut me a check twice a month than be married, refusing to go to his sister's for Thanksgiving because I was there, telling me I was a failure as a wife, that I never "adapted" to marriage the right way and on and on. I refused to fight with him, and told him so. I told him I think he is right, that we need a separation. I've picked a town, now it's just a matter of getting some money (he's depleted our savings to nothing) so I can move on. It's honestly been a long time coming. It's been rough for years now. I am more afraid that I won't have the strength to leave, than I am of actually leaving. He broke the final straw though.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 11-28-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #634  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellsbrood View Post

Lindsey--Oh, it was terrible. I was running around with three buckets, catching puke, cleaning sheets/clothing and feeling like I was going to hurl, too...all...night...long. It's those times that I think "Why in the WORLD did I have so many children???". *lol* I had a fever yesterday, but I think things are finally settling down. No more puke in the last 24 hours, so fingers crossed! And, YAY, btw, for fitting into size 6!!! Omg!!! I'm soooo proud of you!!!
Oh honey! Your poor family! I hope you all are feeling better! The whole puking thing I can't even imagine, I would have tossed my cookies for sure! I'll keep my fingers crossed for no more puking!

Thank you by the way, I couldn't believe it!

CONGRATS on the 222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! So proud of ya!!!!! I knew that scale would be moving soon!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #635  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
Diana, we've battled his alcohol use and his temper for years. He went onto antidepressants, and told me he would stop drinking. He didn't. Last week I told him he either had to stop drinking or we would separate, and he told me he wanted a separation. For 3 days he was awful, telling me he'd rather cut me a check twice a month than be married, refusing to go to his sister's for Thanksgiving because I was there, telling me I was a failure as a wife, that I never "adapted" to marriage the right way and on and on. I refused to fight with him, and told him so. I told him I think he is right, that we need a separation. I've picked a town, now it's just a matter of getting some money (he's depleted our savings to nothing) so I can move on. It's honestly been a long time coming. It's been rough for years now. I am more afraid that I won't have the strength to leave, than I am of actually leaving. He broke the final straw though.

Pint - I'm so sorry to hear about everything!!!! I'm with Diana, I had no idea! I knew you guys were in a rough patch by reading your posts, but not like this. I wish you the very best! Please keep us updated!!! Take care hun!
Old 11-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #636  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Pint Life is too short. You have to do what you feel is best. A separation may wake him up, or for you, it still may be too late. I will keep you in my Prayers.

Total Approx 1385 Calories

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (300 calories)
Venti Iced Coffee w/sweet 'n low & splash of cream 50 calories
Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap, no sauce 250 calories

Dinner (720 Calories)
3 Servings Lentils 300 calories
Kale 100 calories
Beef bouillon 20 calories
1 Roma tomato 50 calories
1 Fuji Apple 100 calories
3 Dark Dove Promises 150 calories

Exercise:
~TF Fire 45
~Leslie Sansone Fast Firming (Upper Body)
~Tamilee Webb's I Want Those Buns

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-28-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #637  

Diana, I love him, I really really do. If I didn't this wouldn't be difficult at all. This is the hardest time. He's being the best he can be, saying he wants to get a house away from base like *I* wanted (he was completely 100% against it last week), cooking dinner, being all nicey-nice. He didn't even drink yesterday, but tonight he's gone through a 6 pack since dinner. I know this is part of the cycle. I know there's a part of me hoping and praying that *this* time he means it, that he WILL change, but I know, KNOW FOR A FACT that this too will end, and things will be just as bad.

Anyway, I stayed on plan today. I tried an actual running plan tonight WITH my ankle brace, where I hadn't had a running plan before. I took Tylenol pre-workout, did 5 minutes of brisk walking to warm up, then did 60 seconds of running at 5.5mph alternating with 2 minutes of brisk walking for a total of 30 minutes. I wish I could've gone longer (I'm used to 60+ minutes on the elliptical) but I was starting to get some pain despite the Tylenol. Baby steps...

Tomorrow I won't be running/jogging, but I'll be doing the elliptical and some resistance work. The day after that, it's the 60 seconds running/2 min walking, then elliptical the next day, 60 seconds the next blah blah... Next week I'll be trying to run for 90 seconds with 2 min of walking.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #638  

S/C/G: 134/127/99

Height: 5'0

Diana- I'm glad to hear you slept better today, rest is so important. I did have the pie today. I came home from helping an elder friend get to the doctor's and my family was all sitting down having coffee and the rest of the pie. They saved me some so I had half of a piece and stayed in my calorie range so it really turned out okay. Plus now there is no more pie! What a relief!

Lindsey- Wow girl! Congrats on the new number! Haha I do the same thing when I am surprised by the number I weigh myself like 8 times to make sure Its not a malfunction.

Pint- I'm so sorry to hear the hard times you are going through right now. I hope it gets better for you because you deserve it. About your exercise baby steps is right. Its great that you stopped and listened to your body, because you don't want to mess around with your ankle.

shells- Congrats on your loss! Its tough being sick and being as busy as you are. I hope you feel better soon!
Pinkstar104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #639  

S/C/G: 134/127/99

Height: 5'0

Good Evening ladies!

I am so tired. Been like this all day I actually collapsed right on the couch this afternoon and left for a good 2 hours. I didn't even exercise today, so I have no clue where this fatigued feeling is coming from. Maybe I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. I just hope I can sleep tonight because those long naps mess up my sleeping times.

Breakfast (398)
whole wheat bagel thin 110
1/2 cup mixed berries 35
1/4 cup fat free yogurt 28
1 tbs wheat germ 25
5 almonds 50
1 cup nonfat milk 90
1/2 apple 60

Lunch (305)
whole wheat chicken wrap 205
1 cup pineapple + cinnamon + honey 100

Snack (160)
1/16 piece pumpkin pie 150
1 tbs whipped cream 10

Dinner (245)
1 cup broth 50
1/4 cup whole grain spaghetti 55
1/4 cup lentils + olive oil 70
carrots/onions/tomato 40
1 cup broccoli 30

Snack (40)
piece of banana 5
1/2 cup blueberries 35
~~~~~~~~~~
Total = 1148
~~~~~~~~~~
Pinkstar104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:18 AM   #640  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning! Let's make the most of our week and try to have a great one!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-29-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #641  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkstar104 View Post
Lindsey- Wow girl! Congrats on the new number! Haha I do the same thing when I am surprised by the number I weigh myself like 8 times to make sure Its not a malfunction.
LOL. Yes, there could be a malfunction! I sometimes have my DH step on to make sure the scale isn't crazy!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #642  

Morning ladies! 156.4# this morning! Hoping to be 155 by the end of the week! I love getting on the scale and seeing it move...but I'm scared I'm going to have another plateau...I suppose it's inevitable..? Oh well, until then I'm enjoying the pounds coming off! This week I start EVEN MORE homework. I've got this week and next week then I'm DONE with classes until January! We leave to go back home to see family on Dec 18, let's see if I can be 152..?

Yesterday went well. Stayed on plan, I didn't end up working out. I was feeling nauseous last night..? I will this morning! Hope you ladies have a great Monday!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 11-29-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:11 AM   #643  

Here's my plan for today...(excuse my lack of variety..I need to go grocery shopping badly!)

B- 2 packets of instant strawberry oatmeal w/milk 350
S- banana 110, pumpkin bread 200
L- PB & J on whole wheat 250
S- 1/2 c. pineapple chunks 60
D- LC tortellini w/ vegetables 230
S- hot apple cider w/cool whip 200
1400 Total
~64 oz. water, multivitamin, ~20g fiber
Exercise = ~30 mins 30DS Level 2, Day 6
Old 11-29-2010, 10:30 AM   #644  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning!!

Well, I think the worst is over here. Minus the 2 year old's temper tantrums, things are quieting down.

Lindsey--Yay for the scale going down! That's awesome!

Well, the scale was at 222.4 again this morning! Dare I hope....? I'm itching to change my ticker to the new weight. I'm just worried once I do, it'll be up again. Ahhhhhh...!!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #645  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had good weekends, mine was ok N-E-V-E-R long enough!!!!

Can you believe it is almost Dec?!?!? It seems like Nov just flew by.

Here is my plan for the day Mon 11/29/2010

B - Smoothie w/ banana, strawberries, almond milk and a little strawberry flavoured Agave for a touch of sweetness + 1 slice whole wheat bread w/ natural p butter

S - Cucumber and carrot sticks w/ hummus

L - Veggie green thai curry w/ tofu on rice

S - 1 apple + 1oz dry roasted almonds

D - Barley casserole w/ some lightly steamed Kale drizzled w/ some braggs

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + At least 2L water

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote