Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #31  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Atarimae Hi and Welcome!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Atarimae! Today's a new day! I gained during the weekend too...just hop back on the wagon! You'll do great!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #33  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I am doing a semi-liquid diet today and maybe tomorrow (have to see how it goes). I ate way too many carbs over the weekend and I'm stressed and not really in the mood for food. So far today I've had 3 protein shakes, 2 string cheese sticks and Green Giant Broccoli & Carrots in herb sauce. I've also had over 120 ounces of water and 16 ounces of tea so far. I plan to have another protein shake (with added peanut butter) for dinner. I brought the rest of the wedding cake (that I had at my house) in to work today and put it in the breakroom. I've not had even a crumb. Right now I'm sitting under 1000 calories (975 counting tonight's scheduled shake) so not sure if I'll add something else in. Maybe I'll eat a can of tuna or something. I just really don't want to eat.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #34  
Trying to live below 200

Kris Hi Kris
Old 11-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #35  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

My NSVs for the weekend . . .

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...s-woo-hoo.html
Old 11-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

I made my dinner tonight and then plugged it into Sparkpeople thinking it would be way over, but it was so little I kept rechecking!
1 cup rice
1/2 block tofu
mushrooms, cabbage, onion
tblsp oil
soy sauce, 5 spice powder.

520 calories! With a beer it was only 650.

It was so so tasty. It will become a staple in my rotation.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies!!!
I'm back from Florida and ready to be accountable for the whole month of November. The weekend was "rough" in terms of food temptations. Thursday wasn't so bad as we brought veggie wraps on the plane for dinner. I just had ONE bite of the cake the hotel had ready at the room for the grandma's 70th birthday.
Friday we were at Universal all day and had a big birthday dinner at night. Of course there was wine for lunch and dinner, a few fried bits of calamari and dessert, but I did stay away from the awful theme park food for the most part and had Vietnamese wraps for lunch. The rest of the weekend - forget it. We were staying with family on Saturday night and there was lots of "bad" food. Plus more wine of course . And to top it all off, TOM was starting on Friday.

Anyway, despite all of this, I was still at 264.0 this morning

Will be back on track from today on, so here goes today's check-in:

B - skipped
L - Chicken/veggie wrap, 2 pieces of Halloween candy
S - Latte
D - WW Olive-Cinnamon chicken, mint couscous and steamed veggies, fruit for dessert
S - 1/2 bagel with walnut cream cheese (dinner was so early, I was hungry at 8pm again)

Workout: 70 mins cardio (6.5k)

Last edited by cincimini; 11-01-2010 at 08:40 PM.
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

MamaP - Awesome NSVs!!

Cincimini - Woo hoo, 264! Sounds like you did good over the weekend!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Ninacali- great to meet you! Think you are off to a great start with your plan! Congrats on the coffee… I like my sugar with a bit of coffee and cream too. On of my girlfriends “enhances” her coffee with whipped cream since it is low in sugar. I find it just isn’t worth it altogether and skip it!

Princessummie- I used to want to snack with the kids too. I quit even eating any of their food and when I want to snack I drink a 16 ounce crystal light flavored drink.

LittleLindsey- to your question when I started I was a size 28. I have lost 44 pounds and just had to buy some pants. They were size 18. But, I think it might start to be more weight to get to the next size. 16’s look like they are far far away.

Diana- I did get my workout in… not as much as usual but I felt really good. 30 min cardio and 30 min weights.

Atarimae
- Hi and welcome!

MamaP- I am curious to know what your shake results will be. Do you see instant results when you do that? What kind of shake do you drink?

Seagirl
- I like it when I find a recipe that works for me. I have a 3 particular recipes that I rotate. However, none with tofu!

Cinci- you had quite a cardio workout! 70 min! Wow!

My lovely and supportive friends are still delivering food to me... that I can't eat. Tonight the lasagna smells so good... I can't eat it! At least this friend also delivered a bag of lettuve with it... I have some leftover turkey to dress it with. She also brought Blue Bell Ice Cream Sandwiches... I might let my kiddos eat all 24 just so I am not tempted!

Here's a question. I workout late on Mondays b/c I go when my eldest is in ballet. So I am not hungry until late too. Now it is almost 8 and I am just not feeling hungry. If it gets this late do you skip or do you eat even if it is late?
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #40  
Trying to live below 200

Kris Congrats on the NSV's!

Seagirl Great job on finding a tasty recipe that you enjoy.

Cincimini Sounds like you did a great job and had fun!

Stacy I try not to eat too late because it always reflects on the scale the next day. It may not be a true reading but it's still disheartening. If you don't get hungry, maybe eat a little more earlier and just don't eat late. I also don't like going to bed with food in my stomach.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #41  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

My menu is going to look different for the next couple of days. We are going to the fair tomorrow. I plan on having a bite or two of some foods, but not a whole piece of anything. Wednesday we will be going to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I will be modifying my lunch to allow more room for the fair and the dinner. Also, I am going to keep my calories as low as I can the other days to help with these two days.

Total Approx 1285 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (220 calories)
2 Oiko's Strawberry Yogurts 220 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
2 Grilled Mahi Tacos 600 calories
sauce 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
TJ Ab Jam
Old 11-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #42  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

11-1-2010

140+ ounces water
Hula Hoop & Planks

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Snack:
2 string cheese sticks

Lunch:
Protein Shake
GG Broccoli & carrots with herb sauce

Snack:
Protein Shake

Dinner:
Protein Shake
3 ounces sliced roast beef

Total calories 1000, carbs 32g, protein 136g.

Last edited by MamaP; 11-01-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Btw, for those who were interested in hearing about the Harry Potter Park experience:
It was so much fun!!!

The HP area of the park is pretty small. There are 3 rides, 2 of which are pretty rough for people with motion sickness issues (some poor girl was barfing into the trash can when I got out of the Hogwarts ride ). But the Dragon Challenge roller coaster is awesome! They did a great job re-creating Hogsmead with the stores and such, but I was a bit disappointed they didn't have any characters from the books walking around. I think I'll send an email suggesting that .

I tried Butterbeer - which is fizzy soda with a caramel foam on top. It's definitely NOT worth the 10.50$ though!

PS: Just a quick rant about the ride designers. In my 20 years of amusement park experience, I've never had a problem fitting into the seats, despite being a big girl (it was tight at times, but I was always able to ride). And believe me, I've done ALL the rides. However, for 2 of the HP rides, I was sorted into the "modified" seats for big people.
Aside from that just being embarrassing, how can any reasonable person design a ride with seats smaller than they were 10-15 years ago, when it's common knowledge that people in general are getting bigger????

Anyway, just my 2 cents on the park. Definitely a fun time, but I think they need to expand it a lot, get some kid-friendly stuff going, etc. At this point, you can really only spend about 2-3 hours in that section, so you better be interested in the rest of the park, too.
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #44  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacygee View Post

MamaP- I am curious to know what your shake results will be. Do you see instant results when you do that? What kind of shake do you drink?
It should help me flush some of the water weight I picked up over the weekend because of my carb overload (I was 215 this morning - tonight 213, will see what tomorrow brings). I am sure I will have a bounce back from it once I start eating "normal" again but shouldn't be too much. Part of the reason I am doing it is because I'm just not in the mood for food. I am sure you guys are getting tired of hearing about my depression issues, but I'm struggling again and really would rather not do anything but curl up in a ball and do nothing. I'm only eating because I know I have to. Crazy, I should be on cloud 9 right now because I am heading out to see my grandbabies (they are my heart) in a few days, but I still have this dark cloud feeling. I think I am just overwhelmed because I have so much that I need to do at work and at home before I go and I know I only get to be there for a few days.

I make my protein shakes with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Protein Powder. It's really good. I get it at GNC. It only has 120 calories, 4 grams of carbs and 24 grams of protein. I use unsweetened almond milk - 35 calories and 1 gram of carbs.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 134/127/99

Height: 5'0

Good evening everyone!
I am feeling good this November is off to a good start!
Breakfast (235)
3/4 cup kashi go lean cereal 180
1/2 cup nonfat milk 55

Lunch (295)
Tuna on a wasa crispbread 160 (which consisted of: 1/4 c tuna 70 + 1 wasa cracker 40 + laughing cow wedge 35 + 1 oz salsa 10 + spinach leaves 5)
large apple 100
3 carrot sticks 35

Snack (300)
1 oz pB on two crackers 270
1/2 tbs fluff 10
1/3 cup green beans w/ 1 oz salsa 20

Dinner (255)
1/2 cup buckwheat 80
2 oz baked chicken 100
onions 15
1 cup broccoli 30
1/3 cup cauliflower 20
1 oz salsa 10

Snack (80)
1/2 cup fat free yogurt 55
1/4 cup apple sauce 25
Total = 1165
Did 1 hour walking and 20 minutes dance cardio.
Today also was my weigh-in.. Not the best I lost 4 ounces which I guess is better than nothing. But I was hoping at least a pound. Hopefully this week will bring great results!
Pinkstar104 is offline   Reply With Quote