Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-29-2010, 07:53 AM   #16  
Token Male

S/C/G: 11 out of 20 pounds lost

Height: 5'11"

Thank you all! I love seeing the successes we all are making! We're all in this together, so each new person who comes here just makes the group that much stronger!

Oh, and as for exercise, I am starting off slowly this time because I can get very obsessive when it comes to working out. Right now, I'm just going for 30-minute walks, five days a week. This way, I can work my way up. I don't plan on increasing my time right now, but I do plan on gradually increasing my speed until I can get back into a jog-walk, then jogging, and then maybe some running. For nasty days, I have plenty of exercise videos that I just love doing. I also have an elliptical and a bike that I'll be using for the same amount of time (although I always end up on the elliptical for at least 30 minutes) just to mix things up even more. After I get down to 300 pounds, my goal has always been to get back into kickboxing. I LOVE it.

I'm keeping my time short right now because in a few days my wife has knee surgery, and she won't really be on her feet for a month, so I don't want to leave her for too long at a time. I might just go for two 15-minute walks each day instead, but if it's nice out, I can take her out in a wheelchair after a few days.
xDxxTx is offline   Reply With Quote