Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 251.2/243.6/180

Height: 5'6

Awesoem choice for a name love it!! I also have to agree...these days of parties and treats will always be around us...and for me, if I do not let myslef haev it, then I will completly binge for weeks...so I have learned to eat SOME stuff, and not worry about it, as long as I can get back on the next day all is good. IT is all about the Journey....not the diet I figure it if I know it is always going to be in my life, then I need to learn how to work it in..............Have a great weekend everyone
Lori74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 140/123/?

Height: 5'2.5

It does seem to help to treat yourself to reduce later binges! I'm fully prepared to just right back into my plan tomorrow!
molldoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to my fellow Autumn Beauties!

I did hit the gym this morning. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the stationary bike. Not bad for not having been to a gym in about a year and a half! Yay!

Tonight is the bowling thing and before that we're taking our daughter trick-or-treating around my mom's neighborhood. So I'll get in more walking and bowling tonight! I hope tomorrow's weigh in is positive!
CourtneyDaisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #64  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Courtney ~ Ooh, bowling! I'm a bowler (I'm in a Jr. League every Saturday) and yep that extra walking is a nice little add-on hope you have fun with your daughter as well!

I am a little worried about Halloween since I just started my change, but I am allowing myself any one miniature/fun-size piece of chocolate. I am sure that will hold me over for the week. I weighed in at 167.2 today, and my Halloween goal was 167, so I'm still rather happy about that.

Anyway, have a nice weekend, ladies! I'm not sure when I'll be able to hop on, since I'll be with my family this weekend.
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #65  

I love bowling too...don't seem to do it very often though!!! Our area does not change the halloween date ...so we won't be trick or treating till tomorrow night!!! As for candy, this is the FIRST year in I do not know how many that I have not gone out and bought bags of candy for me....and we are not handing out any this year, as our area does not get many kids...hope I can stay away from the huge sales on Monday though @@ sad isn't it!!!
Old 10-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #66  

Atarimae - My husband and I met in a Jr. League when we were kids! We met at age 11 and were on the same team for 3 years. He was my first boyfriend ever! It was love at first strike!!!!! LOL!
Old 10-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #67  
~Kim~

Well today was the first time I haven't exercised in over a week. My daughter trick or treated last night and had too much candy and that always makes her have a bad night so I didn't get enough sleep. I've been real tired all day and I just decided that I deserved a break. The key for me is to not let one day of a break turn into two.. then three.. Hopefully I feel a lot more energy tomorrow. Hope everyone has a happy Halloween.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #68  

Too many dimples.....I will give you until Monday the I will be nagging to see if you have done any exercise...LOL
Old 10-31-2010, 02:17 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 268/259/155

Height: 5'3.5"

Halloween is a go ahead here for Sunday ..... I have bought one box of chips to give out and when they are gone that is it ! I am heading out to a concert about 7 regardless and nobody will be around to man the door regardless ! This has been a rough few days for me as I am still fighting this cold , have no energy to do anything and am alone for a week ....... recipe for disaster except I am pretty well saved for the fact I have no junk food in the house and don't feel like going out to buy any !! One good thing though , I have drank PLENTY of water and tea this week so hopefully that will help with the little bit of " bad " food I did inhale !

I love the name too AUTUMN BEAUTIES :-) Sounds pretty CLASSY !!!!
grammajiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:19 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 326/274/190

Height: 5'6"

Loooong walk yesterday, lots of hills!!
Hit my goal of exercising 3 times and am down 7lbs since Monday the 25th.
I had packed on 16 lbs fast so part of me is wondering if that will come off fast and then I'll be stuck again - or did the few months of a break get my body ready to lose again.....
odonnela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:29 AM   #71  

I am so dissapointed in myelf today. This morning was my weigh in...and I gained 3.7 pounds this week.

Time to get myself back on track after this week of bad choices.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:56 AM   #72  
~Kim~

Thanks Lori. =) I was a good girl and got back to it today. I'm planning on upping my exercise starting tomorrow so hopefully I wont wimp out.

I know how you feel Courtney, I'm pretty sure all of us have let ourselves down a number of times. You just have to let it go and keep trying to get better. It's a battle, you just have to keep fighting.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:34 PM   #73  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Good morning Autumn Beauties. On my first break at work. Everyone keep up the great work. Courtney...I know how you feel...I probably gained back the fine pounds I've lost for sure...not even gonna bother to check. LOL. But on Halloween we can be bad...it's impossible not to be. Other holidays are easier to stay onrack in my opinion. It's ok...we'll get right back on track tomarrow!

Monique

Last edited by Monique; 10-31-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:54 PM   #74  

I'm late on joining, is that ok? I'm a re-newbie. Originally was here a few years ago on LAWL. Coming back and doing it on my own, mainly calorie counting and the main source of excersize will be walking. I need to update my stats but I've been busy reading post and getting motivated.
Currently I find myself at the heaviest I have ever been, 207 and only 4'11". Monday, 11/1, will be my actual start date with calorie counting and staying consistent on walking. My daughter and I usually walk the dogs then walk the perimeter of our property, we were up to four laps. My long term goal is to be able to jog. I have had asthma since childhood. In highschool I was a great sprinter but unable to do the distance. As an adult I always had the asthma excuse but I see a lot of people overcome bigger obstacles so I want to eventually be able to jog.
Hopefully it's not to late to join this post.

Thanks.

Trish
Ninacali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 140/123/?

Height: 5'2.5

Yes join in! Welcome Trish!!

Happy Halloween everyone!
molldoll is offline   Reply With Quote