Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-30-2010, 11:29 PM   #1  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Default From CLOUD 9 to BLAHHHHVILLE :(

How you ever just had like the totally most amazing mood ever for NO REASON? I did, Monday and Tuesday. Now, Wed. and Thurs. I'm just like "Who deflated my balloon?????????" I have no reason for it. It's just like I took a wrong turn right smack into BLAHVILLE. It's not quite TOM yet, although he didn't make his appearance last month - and NO not preggo-
I don't know what's getting me this LOW. Any of ya'll ever go from one huge extreme to the other??? It's just kind of puzzling
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 272/258.4/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Weird timing. I had this happen today actually. Was in an oddly fantastic mood for most of the day and now I feel like one of those cartoons with the storm cloud overhead. I think it's time to take a sleeping pill and put myself to bed before I make my husband even more miserable. LOL

Hormones are bizarre.
thewronggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:48 AM   #3  
age 57

S/C/G: 170/ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

IslandChick and TheWrongGirl, I'm so sorry you've having that kind of day. I am too, in fact, but my lows are always related to circumstances. But they can come crashing down like a huge tidal wave when earlier in the day I will have felt quite up. I wish I had a solution or something to help you both. What gives me hope is feeling certain that it does pass. But that doesn't help the here and now. I can get so low that I'm too listless and down to eat. I did eat dinner, and didn't eat unhealthfully and didn't exceed my calorie count. I was able to include a small piece of dark chocolate, too. I wanted to see if it could be a mood elevator. It didn't work. It tasted good. But I had no interest in eating more. That's a good thing, I know. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you both. Take care.
AuntBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #4  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Thank you Aunt Bea. Hope all is well with you
It was totally just the weirdest thing ever for me. I usually have a great outlook on everything but this just came out of no where.
Anyways, today IS a new day
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote