Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-04-2010, 01:34 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Diana: Tomorrow is going to be aerobics. But it is low intensity. I am sore from the last couple days but...it makes me feel like i actually accomplished something

Kris: your lunch sounds wonderful! i love portabello mushrooms!

Pint: Welcome and i have been having that issue at times as well. I also found that i was getting dizzy spells.

Love: I swear firgetting to eat is my worst habit...that and never enough water. Lol if your family wants a new dog i could send you one <grin>

Well the last option for the puppy fell through. She is going to the pound tomorrow. I'm heartbroken. She is the sweetest pup and she is going to be so lost and lonely in the shelter. She isn't going to understand. Poor thing, getting dumped from one home, then coming to what she was probably sure was her home and then having to be dropped off somewhere else. At least she isnt on the streets...but how sad for her. I'm truly heartbroken over it.

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:01 AM   #107  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Food and exercise for Saturday and Sunday. Not ideal or healthy, but excess kept under control. No gain as of this morning!

SATURDAY

Breakfast/Lunch
-Ice cream sandwich (221)
-Bagel sandwich (208)

Snack
-Cheese crackers (194)

Dinner
-Assorted bar food (wasn't tracking...)
-1 rum and Coke
-1 Coke

Evening Drinks
-3 mug beers (375 maybe?)

Exercise
-40 minutes walking
-30 minutes Tae Bo cardio video

SUNDAY

Brunch/Dinner
-Pancakes, maple syrup, potatoes with onion and sausage, homemade applesauce, bacon, mochi/sweet red bean cake, a couple Kit Kats - probably 1200-1400 total

Snack
-Muscat flavored gummies (170)

Exercise
30 minutes Tae Bo cardio video

Looking forward to a healthy dinner and a nice long run today.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #108  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's have a great week!

Raven I'm glad you felt better with the added veggies. You are doing great. I noticed you got zucchini. Have you ever had it sliced (round) and grilled w/your seasoning of choice? I love them like that!

MrsSoCo Great job on your 5.2 pounds!

Lindsey Hi

Kris You lunch sounded delish!

Pint Sized Terror Hi and Welcome!

Dallas Good luck at the dentist. Not a favorite place of mine.

Love After I posted about the rice, I noticed they have a whole grain white rice. The nutrition is a lot better on that one. I plan on trying that one when we run out.

Roxanne Have fun at the gym!

Krampus Hi

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-04-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #109  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Good Morning!

Krampus--I didn't see that you had written "Breakfast/Dinner" on Sunday and I thought you had all that for breakfast only! *lol*

Roxan--I'm so sorry about the puppy.

Thanks, love2b! I missed you guys!

Dallas--I luuuurve tortilla chips and hummus!

Pint--You could always top it off with something healthy or just leave it until tomorrow. Some days we fall a bit under and sometime we go a bit over. It all evens out in the end. I do find when I'm watching what I eat I have a tendency to go too little. I try to boost each meal with an extra 100 calories of something healthy, like a banana with breakfast or something like that.

MamaP--I love portabello mushrooms too! We like marinating ours in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and garlic for an hour and then grilling it. YUM!!

Diana--Yeah, going to an outhouse early in the morning when it's only 30 degrees out. BRRRR!!

MrsSoCo--Wow, 5.2!! Awesome job!!

Raven--I'm a sucker for hummus! How did you make your own?

Cin--Good luck at your interview today!!

Welcome, ja!

Stacy--That's funny that your friend thought it was your hair. *lol*

And a great big to anyone I may have missed!

Our camping trip was definitely an experience! We actually followed a moose into the camp. It was my hubby's first moose sighting. The kids did ok except for the 2 year old who is in his terrible two's stage. The cabin was tiny and I was so nervous with my kids around the big wood stove. There was nothing around it to stop them from falling against it or touching it. It was also very very cold outside! But, we all enjoyed our time together and the wedding was beautiful. We're now back home and my hubby is off on a business trip already. It's just me and my four until Wednesday night.

I didn't do all that great while on my trip. I tried to be mindful of portions, but there was no exercise (well, except the walking we did around the camp) and I didn't calorie count.

Friday: Kashi goLean cereal, soy milk, coffee - turkey, havarti, lettuce, tomato sub - bit 'o honey - mcdonalds chicken sandwich and small fry (600 calories for just that!), two roasted marshmallows

Saturday: half a bagel with light cream cheese, hot and spicey cheez-its, fresh caught rainbow trout - baked potato, beans, brat, light whole wheat bun - 4 roasted marshmallows

Sunday: whole bagel with light cream cheese - coffee, coffee roll (bad!) - BK grilled chicken salad, hot and spicy cheez-its - healthy choice lasagna and slice of bread with butter - hot tea with splenda

TOM started yesterday morning. I'm 2lbs up, but it doesn't bother me as it's TOM and my ankles were so swollen from sitting in a car for 5-6 hours. I'll post today's info later, but I'm off to a good start already.

Now, to unpack, do a gazillion loads of laundry and clean. Be back later!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #110  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Girls!

My date on Saturday went great!!! He is very sweet and I will DEFINITELY be seeing him again! We literally stayed up all night talking. He made it past the first round with flying colors!

So because of staying up all night, I was a total wreck yesterday. I didnt have nearly enough to eat or enough water. My scale was back up almost 2lbs today. I'm not stressed about it at all. I'm still real tired and just need to get back to routine. It'll be fine by the end of the week.

Hoping everyone had wonderful weekends!! BBL for personals!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 282.5/276.6/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone,

I am new here, but looking for a challenge to take part in. This looks like a good place to start to get to kow how things work, and start tracking what I do.

Today I started with excercise..did 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds, and ate oatmeal and turkey sausage for breakfast. Now off to work.
AngiLala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:59 AM   #112  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Today was much better.

Breakfast
-Bagel sandwich (196)
-Yogurt (89)
-Coffee (30)

Lunch
-Vegetable bifun noodles (346)
-Kit Kat "Adult Sweetness" (50ish)

Snack
-Banana (120)

Dinner
-Green Thai chicken curry on rice (600)
-Banana (120)

Exercise
-2 hours walking
-40 minutes running/jogging

Dianna - thanks for the welcome! hi to you too!

shellsbrood - camping and a wedding, consider me jealous! I miss those things!

Vixsin - OoOoOoO nothing like a great first date. that sounds super exciting!

AngiLaLa - oh man I miss turkey sausage, that sounds amazing.

Last edited by krampus; 10-04-2010 at 10:02 AM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #113  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Wow, we have a lot of new people. Welcome guys!

October3,

hot coffee
blueberry muffin

Jason’s chicken alfredo

½ snickers

Firebird’s Bread
1/4 quesadilla.

ice cream

Exercise
Ped = 6,619

Weight,

I'm not sure what happened at Firebird's. I'm not much of a bread eater, but yesterday I went a little crazy. I usually have a slice/quarter and wait for my meal. But the bread was extra good, crunchy {but not hard!} outside warm soft inside. Ahhhh. I at at least a loaf and a half. Poor Hubby did good to get a slice. I ate one piece of my quesadilla, but it was too spicy for me {almost everything is!} so I ate more bread. I boxed the quesadilla up so Hubby can eat it later.

Vixsin, I'm glad your date went so well!

Shells, glad you had such a good time on your trip!

Roxanne, I am sorry about the puppy, but I'm sure he will make someone else a good pet. We got April from a shelter, if her previous owner hadn't had to give her up we would have never gotten her.

Love, graham crackers have been one of those "off limits' foods for a very long time. But I discovered that 5 are 120 cals and make a good crunchy sweet snack. I usually take 6 and call it 5 because I always share everything with April.

Pint, Glad to have you join us. I've noticed that if I don't eat enough during the day, I want huge portions of everything for dinner. But if I end the day short of my cal goal, and I'm not still hungry I usually don't eat anything else that night. I'm also an emotional eater and 'eating something just for the sake of eating it' isn't allowed, because that leads to bordom eating for me. HTH
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #114  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'3

Morning Everyone!

So I had an interesting weekend! We helped my sister moved into her house on Friday night...well, the men did all the work while the women enjoyed some cocktails and pizza....eek!

Saturday I did not go riding as I usually do, so my horse and I got a day of rest! I waitressed at my parents restaurant on Saturday night, so got in quite a bit of activity...1,050 calories in 6 hours burned! My sister and I indulged in a small amount of a delicious pasta dish with fried calamari on top...uh oh! But it does have broccoli in it also! lol!

Sunday we all ventured to the Big E fair in Springfield, MA. Did lots of walking, a total of 11,500 steps for the day. Had a Kashi bar in the AM, and a flavored cappuccino on the way to the fair (a 2 hr ride)...once we got there we did some walking, and I got some apple crisp, with ice cream of course...didn't finish it though! Did some more walking around and a little shopping, sat down for a while and had a coffee with my hubby while people watching (my favorite!) another 2 hr ride home and stopped at Wendy's on the way for a large chili and a baked potato with red. fat sour cream. Was still hungry before bed, so had 1 cup of pasta...tisk tisk! Daily total for calories was 1,569

So far today I have had morning coffee, then from Dunkin Donuts on my way to work I grabbed a pumpkin spice iced coffee and wheat bagel with reduced fat cream cheese. So that's where I am at right now. I normally don't like to eat so many calories for breakfast, I am somewhat of a calorie hoarder. I like to make sure I have a decent amount of calories left for dinner and nightly snack. I had half of my bagel so far, and will eat the other half in a while.

Do you guys use most of your calories in the first or second half of the day? What is your average calorie count for breakfast? I know it isn't good to eat a lot of my calories at night, but that is when I am the most hungry! I have tried eating more during the day to see if maybe I am not eating enough and that's why I am hungry at night, but I end up being hungry at night TOO!
ebenz315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #115  
Super Single Mom

Here he is girls!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bill3.jpg (53.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg bill4.jpg (75.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #116  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I did it! I finally got out of my slump. For days, the scale did not move from 200.0. This morning.... (drumroll) 198.9- my new low! YAY!

pint, angilala: Welcome to the family!

dallas: At least you ordered a grilled turkey sandwich! When I go out to eat, I have the mentality that I'm already cheating, so I might as well order anything I want off the menu, like fried chicken tenders or a hamburger. Small victories,

love2b: Girl, you are definitely not out of line! I actually had not taken that into consideration, but it is a valid point. I know I probably won't lose weight as fast as I had hoped, but I'm hoping that by adding a little variety it will keep me satisfied and less likely to cheat. Besides, I missed cooking- one of my fav hobbies, lol!

roxanne: I'm sooo sorry to hear about the puppy! I had to go through that a few months ago. We waited to late to get my dog spayed and she had 5 puppies. I knew we couldn't keep them, but I feel in love with them. I only found a home for 1 of them and had to take the rest to a shelter. I cried so much while I was there, lol. I feel for ya

shells: I only tasted hummus earlier this year from a restaurant and loved it! I've tried the little tubs at the grocery store, but thought they were gross . I found this recipe online and it's actually pretty healthy! I'm not supposed to have oil of any kind, not even olive, but oh, well- it was good! And, it's a really easy recipe, too!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hollys-Hummus/Detail.aspx

vixsin: I'm so glad that your date went well! Maybe he's a keeper, huh?

diana, patchwork, mamap, and everyone else: Have a great Monday!
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi all, I've had the flu so sorry been MIA but couldn't open my eyes On the plus side, I have not gained so am back and ready to start again today. Been doing well dispit illness, eating properly and full on back at gym over the weekend (800, 800, 1000 cal sessions)...

Hope all are well, works bogging me down but will try and keep up to date on personals again...

to everyone xxx
abidabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #118  
Super Single Mom

to all of our new folks! Welcome home!!! We're glad to have you here with us.

Raven: Thanks. I'm hopin'! He seems like a good find. Thanks for the hummus recipe!!! I'm gonna make that this week!!

Ebenz: As far as my calories are concerned, I do a fairly even breakdown it seems. I try to do about 400 cals per meal for breaky, lunch, and supper. Give or take. If i go over during the day, I have a more veggie based supper. I DO try to eat the most of my carbs during breaky and lunch. I try to keep supper low carb. It's all a numbers game to me. Just keep tweaking, you'll find what works best for you.

Roxanne: I'm so sorry to hear about the pup. Be strong. You are a good person for keeping that pup as long as you did!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #119  
Super Single Mom

Hi Abidabbi! Glad you're feeling better! Welcome back!
Old 10-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #120  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Today I forgot to weigh in until after breakfast and a snack, but I was still pleased with what I saw! 155 even in bra, undies AND after brekkie and snack! (those undies do add weight! )

Breakfast:
1/2 cup leftover broccoli casserole: about 150 calories
Glass of OJ (8oz): 113 calories
Glass of water (8oz)

Snack:
cupcake (I picked off all the decorations AND wiped the icing off!): about 160 calories.
About half a glass of water.

Hopefully the scale keeps moving down! It's been stuck at 155.6-158lbs for MONTHS now!
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote