**~**October Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** - Page 44 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #646  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/197.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Diana my husband is still as touchy feely as he has always been also sometimes it's annoying but if he stopped I'd be complaining too (so he can't win). I have two friends whose husbands stopped sleeping with them due to their weight and they are now divorcing or divorced. Which is so sad. I know my hubby loves me unconditionally also ... but I would love to hear him say honey you look good ...

Last edited by love2b150; 10-20-2010 at 06:16 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:17 PM   #647  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

LittleL - I am having a good day, thanks for asking

Diana - Your husband sounds awesome

Mama - Ha!
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #648  
~Rennie

Now Kris ... that tells you right there that you are doing an AWESOME job on your journey

Last edited by love2b150; 10-20-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #649  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Diana my husband is still as touchy feely as he has always been also sometimes it's annoying but if he stopped I'd be complaining too (so he can't win). I have two friends whose husbands stopped sleeping with them due to their weight and they are now divorcing or divorced. Which is so sad. I know my hubby loves me unconditionally also ... but I would love to hear him say honey you look good ...
I am in the same boat love, my SO will occasionally compliment me and he is very supportive of my weight loss efforts, but mostly he just lets me be You're so right when you say "he can't win" so true, I'd complain either way hehe

Last edited by L R K; 10-20-2010 at 06:20 PM.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #650  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Yes, he's a good guy. We also work together every day. We are self employed, so we are together 24/7. Maybe I should go out to the shop right now and give him a hug.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #651  
~Rennie

LOL Lauren, he always says, "I can't say anything right, then he'll try to correct what he said to please me, then get frustrated and then he"ll just say nothing" and it's over, LOL so I win Now remember that black dress I had on in the picture. When he saw me in that he did say WOW He bought me a purple dress I need to show you all. I can't zip it all the way yet (it zips on the side under the arm) but I'm working on it. I took you all's advice on buying a smaller size in the black dress but got the smaller purple one instead (less money) it's a 10. Keeping my that I'll be there by December, maybe I'll get another WOW

Diana I was laughing at you saying your hubby still chases you around . when we kiss each other good-night or good-day the 3 youngest will say that's just nasty and it's just a peck, 1 will just look and the oldest will say that's why you have all of us ... so no chasing here too many young people, LOL Go ahead and give him that hug
Old 10-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #652  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Today was a challenge, but I did it!

I saved room for some pumpkin cheesecake ice cream (I seriously couldn't say no to it, even if I am trying to avoid dairy) and was able to have 1/2 a cup and stop. This ice cream had pumpkin ice cream and caramel and cream cheese frosting swirls. Stopping at 1/2 a cup was hard, but necessary! I *am* feeling bloated, but I'll make it. It was the most delicious thing I've had in months. Really.

I made Loser's fish tacos from the BL cookbook, including their home made orange vinagrette slaw. Yum yum and YUM! It's so good that I've already penciled the leftovers into my meal plan tomorrow. They're 281 calories, or close, for 2 tacos, but they feel so sinful! Like they should actually be 481 or something! LOL.

I also had low-sodium chicken noodle soup with some crackers for lunch, and almond butter and toast for breakfast.

All in all I had ~1400 calories, maybe slightly less/more. Fitday says 1435.

I had planned on going to Zumba tonight, but my 2 year old is showing signs of a sinus infection and is super mommy-clingy tonight. I don't mind. I only have a few more years of this level of cuddling left! I did do 30 minutes of brisk walking with her earlier today. I really hope it doesn't turn into an ear infection.

Edit: Hubby and I have known each other since we were 5. We literally grew up together, LOL. He can be very affectionate, but every once in a while he gets all... LAST NIGHT and I wanna smack him silly, LOL. He's better today. He ate well (as far as I can tell) and loved the fish tacos.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 10-20-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #653  
ish

S/C/G: 239/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

I'm new to this thread. I need a little something to keep me more accountable on a daily basis. I'm a week and a half into my weight loss effort and this is usually where I somehow forget about my plan and go on with my old ways. Not this time! Muhaha! :P

Yesterday:
Breakfast
150 - one piece of toast w. light pbutter
100 - iced coffee

Snack
100 - soy milk

Lunch
400 - home packed tuna salad sandwich

Snack
0 - tea

Dinner
400 - curry w. onion, carrot, green pepper
100 - small portion of white rice

Snack
200 - popcorn

Total calories: 1450

Today

Breakfast
100 - apple
100 - iced coffee

to be continued...

If I can trust my scale (it's shifty depending on where I have it in my apt. but I'm trying to leave it in roughly the same spot every day) then it looks like I have already lost at least 6 pounds (today it was reading 9, but I'm not confident about that!) I'm happy with this. I just need to keep focused, and start exercising once I get the diet under control.

Thanks for this space. Keep up the great work everyone!
ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #654  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Ish Hi and Welcome!

Love He got a big hug!

Total Approx 1400 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (695 Calories)
Bread/butter 160 calories
Grilled Salmon 425 Calories
Steamed Veggies 110 Calories

Exercise:
~TF Fire 45
~TF Ab Jam (standing portion)
~100 Jump Ropes
Old 10-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #655  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

10-20-10

120+ ounces yet

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
2 Extra Lean Hot Dogs (no bun)
Green Giant Broccoli & Carrots in Herb Sauce

Snack:
Protein Shake

Dinner:
Taco Salad (extra lean ground beef, lettuce, onion, cheese, salsa, light sour cream, one low carb taco shell)
Almonds

Total calories approximately 1262, carbs 56g, protein 113g
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #656  

S/C/G: 178/177/150

ish - Welcome!

pint - Yummy! Cake! congrats on balancing your indulgences with good eats.

Diana
- congrats on being so close to goal!
librarygirl111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #657  
Trying to live below 200

Thanks about the goal, Everyone! You know what's so funny? I am wanting to buy some new jeans. I said I would not buy any until I get to 185. Guess what? This week they are on sale, 20% off! I don't know if I will get to 185 this week. The other thing is, for me 185 and 185.8 are not the same. I will have to be patient and see what happens. Wish me luck!
Old 10-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #658  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana - That is too funny about your hubby chasing you around! LOL By the way, what is your business? Just curious, I'm self-employed too (and a student).

Rennie - I hear ya about them not commenting on their own. I feel like I have bring up the fact I've lost this week, granted I haven't lost much to probably notice. But, I KNOW he has to see I'm eating healthy and working out. He's getting better about it though. Congrats on your loss by the way!

Lauren - You're very welcome! Glad to hear you're doing well today.

Off to walk 2 miles! Be back later...
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #659  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'6

Default Heaven Help Me!!!!!!!!

I have had one of those days..you know those days when you want to go to bed at 5pm just to make the day stop.. let me begin..
pizza for breakfast (courtesy of MIL) didn't have to eat it but i did, so of course trying to watch what i eat the rest of the day.

2nd rushed all morning taking care of not so well hubby and doing chores.

3rd get a phone call from my moms doctor office saying they had to rush her to ER cause she was dizzy and lethargic and she was getting worse.. so we only have one car and it was time to get the kiddos,

so i had to go get the kids and rush up to the hospital WITH the kids (i hate to do that for multiple reasons) parked at a meter and rushed in

4th went to leave to take the kids home (they weren't sure if they were keeping mom or not cause they were still running tests on her) i go out and have a ticket on my car with 10 minutes left on the meter!!! i call and the chick is like it has nothing to do with the meter something must be wrong with your license plates, so i get off the phone and go look and yeah we got our tags renewed last month and FORGOT to put the sticker on!!! yeah that was a $45.00 booboo!!!!!! so i get home and realize i have to cook dinner that of course i cant have cause it the flippin frappin pizza from this morning.

5th moms staying at the hospital cause they think they found something on her cat scan but cant be for sure so they want to keep her and do an MRI for a better picture, sooooo i go get sassy (her dog) to keep with us cause mom thinks she will get lonely. in the mean time im calling my brothers, aunt and moms caregiver/friend to let them know whats going on. and i find out that moms been going through all this crap cause my brother supposedly didn't pay his rent and used the money to do drugs (he hasn't done them in awhile) and they want her to help financially, moms friend told me this cause she thinks its stress that is causing all of this with mom and she thinks i should talk to her. ofcourse without letting mom know that she told me whats going on
while all this is going on i am tring sooooooooooooooooooooo hard not to just start shoving anything and everything in my mouth, and i just feel like crying right now!! i eventually went in the kitchen and suteed some fresh mushrooms in 1 tbs of light butter and im in bed now drinking water. i just needed to get all this out. i dont do it that much cause i know its time consuming and i know its alot to read but i also know thats what i come to this site for so i really do need to start venting more.. oh yeah and i miss my dog!!!! we still havent found him, but thats another story. thanks for letting me vent. i appriciate you all!!!
nicolewoods1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:32 PM   #660  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

nicole, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope your mom is ok and your dog comes home. There's nothing scarier than when something happens to one of your parents and they are rushed to the ER.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote