Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #796  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Shells! Glad you're doing well!

Today went well...hopefully I'll see good numbers tomorrow. Tomorrow is the big weigh in day!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #797  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

10-26-10

120+ ounces water

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Snack:
String Cheese

Lunch:
Roast, carrots, red skin potatoes
Asparagus
cottage cheese

Snack:
Protein shake

Dinner:
Baked Chicken Taco Salad
SF Fudge Bar/Peanut Butter/Cool whip lite

Total Calories approximately 1310, carbs 60g, protein 139g
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #798  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I was wrong about feeling better today. I'm still very nauseous every time I eat. (no, not preggo, LOL)

The kids trick-or-treated at my husband's workplace. They had all the different offices decorated up like haunted houses. It was really cool. One office had a really long tunnel maze made out of boxes for the kids. It was very narrow and my daughter was begging me to go in. I was terrified of breaking it or getting stuck, but I went in with her. It was so low I had to commando-crawl through the whole thing. It had inclines onto tables and cardboard slides and 90 degree turns... it was quite a workout. I have to applaud the architects. It withstood a 150+ woman crawling through. It was a blast!
They had a little party with cake, candy bars, rice krispy treats and all kinds of "goodies" afterward. I had one very thin slice of chocolate cake, then celery and carrots from the veggie tray the rest of the time.

I've discussed the candy with myself, and I'm ok with not eating it. :P If I stay on plan all week, I'll let myself have a fun-sized Snickers bar. Though the thought of it right now makes my tummy churn.

I'm still not going to weigh myself. I stayed on plan but I'm sooooooo bloated and terrible feeling. I think my ulcers may be back.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:01 PM   #799  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Raven I hope the new meds work better for you and without negative side effects.

Roxanne I hope you are feeling better today.

Shells I hear a lot of good things about the Wii. Have fun!

Lindsey I like the Glam look, too. I hope your knees are feeling better. Bakers cysts does not sound fun.

Asparagus No candy for me!

Kris Great job on the Protein/Carb ratio.

Pint Sorry to hear you are not feeling better. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #800  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1405 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled Chicken breast 400 calories
Steamed broccoli 100 calories
Green Beans 100 calories
Mushrooms 100 calories

Exercise:
~TF HIIT 25
~TF Sculpt 30 (standing portion @ 20 min)
~TF Fire 60
Old 10-26-2010, 11:39 PM   #801  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Evening ladies - checking in at the last minute for today .

Another rough day in terms of temptations, but still hanging in there for most of it.
B - a few blueberries
L - (with friends) chicken, veggies and a bit of salsa plus some fruit and yogurt with 1 tbsp of grape nuts. Oh, and two small Almond Joys *blush*
S - Salted Latte
D - (at friend's house) few bites of chili dip with 8-10 blue corn chips, low-cal chicken enchilada, grilled corn and a small brownie (the kids made them for me, so felt I couldn't say no ), 1.5 cans of diet pepsi

Workout: 25 mins on the elliptical, 40 mins on the treadmill, 20 mins Wii Fit strength exercises

I have another dinner out tomorrow night and then I'm off to Florida for the weekend (Harry Potter park ), so the challenges will continue. So far I haven't gained anything and have even lost the odd pound here or there, so... not freaking out yet.

Diana - Yay! You are so close!!!

Roxanne - Hope you feel better

Pint - Sorry to hear you're still feeling ill. That office party sounds fun though!

MamaP and Lindsey - Good job staying on plan!

Lauren - Congrats on the loss and glad you're feeling better!

Everyone else - Keep up the good work!
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:19 AM   #802  

S/C/G: 233/222/150

Height: 5'8"

Gha! I don't know what to do! I try really hard but it seems like every couple of days my willpower disapears and I just splurge on anything and everything... Hopefully I will still lose this week.

Breakfast:
Lean Cuisine Breakfast Panini = 5 points

Lunch:
HG Crunchwrap Supreme = 4 points

Snack:
Lean Cuisine = Calzone = 6
Pumpkin Bread = 2

Dinner:
Lean Cusine- Butternut Squash = 5

Dessert:
1 cup pumpkin Ice cream = 5
Weight Watchers ice cream bar = 2

Points eaten: 29
Daily Allowed: 22
Points over- 7!
AbstractSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:09 AM   #803  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning Let's make it a great day!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #804  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Little--Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Pint--Ugh, you poor thing.

Cin--I am sooooooooooooo jealous!! I want to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter soooo badly!! I expect a full trip report.

Abstract--Hoping for a loss for you!

Good news: I worked out some more last night and walked a total of 5.7 miles yesterday.
Bad news: I have a raging sore throat this morning. Bleck.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and those experiencing bad weather...stay safe!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #805  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

asparagus - Happy to report no candy for me, I have been presented with it and turned it down everytime. I can't really eat what people are offering me anyway, usually have milk or gelatin in it. Being vegan makes Halloween a lot easier

Shells - You're dinner sounds very interesting and tasty! Curried Apple Squash Soup - did you make this yourself or eat it out somewhere??

LittleL - Ohhhh weigh in day!!!!!! I know you'll do great!

Kris - Hi Mama!

Pint Sized - Those haunted offices sound super fun! Great job sticking with a small treat and veggies! I hope you feel better soon

Diana - Halfway to the weekend!!!!!

cincim - Great job staying OP! And I am soooo jealous of your visit to the Harry Potter Park! I def. want to go someday!

Abstract - Hang in there girl, the first few weeks can be tough but you can get through it. We're always here to help support and motivate you if and when you need it.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:32 AM   #806  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Down another 0.4lbs this morning!

Had to leave work early again yesterday because the SO wasn't feeling great. Think he's coming down withthe same thing I had, I just hope not as bad.

Here is the plan for the day Weds 10/27/2010

B - 1 WW whole wheat bagel w/ vegemite (an Australian thing), tomato and vegan cheese + 1 banana

S - 1 cup raw broccoli w/ hummus

L - Homemade Spaghetti Bolgnese (lot's and lot's of veggies in here) on whole wheat pasta

S - Apple + Handful of Kettle Corn

D - Depends on how we are both feeling. Was planning to have marinated Tempeh w/ lightly steamed kale and a tahini dressing on soba noodles.

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + 2L water

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #807  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! Thanks for the get well wishes. I'm still feeling quite bloated. I'm going to start my prescription antacids again to see if that helps. I was really stupid this morning and had a couple of sips of a diet pop (literally like, 2 sips) and now I'm so bloated my pants barely fit. I'd kick myself but I'm afraid I'd blow the button on my jeans.

It seems like everyone is doing very well! Let's keep this momentum up while running the gauntlet of the holidays!
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #808  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls!!!

My scale is up again! I have been eating really well but I haven't been sleeping as well as I should be and my water intake could be better. I definitely think my October was a wash. But I have the rest of my week this week planned out for meals and I am ready not to have 1 piece of candy on Sunday. I am going to the gym today and am planning on going for the rest of the week. I have my plan and I am sticking to it. My body will reward me, I just have to trust the process and have faith in it.

I needed that little pep talk. It's been so easy for me to get frustrated this month because I have lost (and gained) the same 9 pounds 3 times this month I think. I am going to turn up the heat a little more in November. I think that is what I need. I have a very clear goal and I will reach it!!!!

I will BBL for personals. I was off work yesterday and have a few things to catch up on today.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:45 AM   #809  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Shells - Awww, hope the sore throat skidaddles!!! I love the pic by the way and the red hair!

Lauren - Congrats on the loss!!!!! Way to go girl!!! Thanks...weigh in day always makes me nervous, even though I weigh myself everyday. I guess because it's "official" it goes in my notebook I keep of measurements and what not.

Vixsin - Awww! It might be very well that you're not drinking enough water?? And lack of sleep could mess you up! Sometimes when you stay on plan I don't know why you stay the same or go up on the scale. It's frustrating for sure! Maybe give it a few days. Sometimes the scale just likes to piss me off sometimes!

Pint - Hope you're feeling better too! I've been feeling kinda bloated and sick to my stomach the last couple days. What's up with that?!

163.4# today! (21.5" lost!) I was really hoping for 163 even but maybe by the weekend! Gosh I've got a ton of homework and laundry to do, awesome combo! Ehhh...Hope every has a great, healthy, OP day!!!

Here's the plan for today:
B- Oatmeal 140, banana 110 (250)
S- Applesauce 80
L- PB&J on ww bread 250, rice cake 45 (295)
S- Mini bag popcorn 100
D- HC meal 310
S- SO dessert 170

Total = 1205

40 mins Walking
20 mins Pilates

Last edited by LindseyLou; 10-27-2010 at 05:18 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #810  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Thanks, Little! It was one of my favorite colors. Great job on the loss, btw!

Vixsin--You've done such an awesome job so far. Keep plugging away despite what the scale may say, because (as you said) if you keep at it, your body will reward you. Seriously, I think it's the 230s. Since I've hit it, I've slowed down to crawl. So, I hear ya! I bet this next month, we'll break free and be in the 20s.

Pint--Ugh, bloating is the worst.

Lauren--I made it. I love to cook, experiment and try new things. I heard of the recipe before, so I tweaked it a bit to be healthier and it turned out pretty yummy.

Ok, time to put the two little ones down for a nap (hopefully), so that I can get some rest and get rid of this sore throat and headache.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote