Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #766  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaP View Post
Cardio. Not a big fan of weights. Actually I'm not a big fan of either, but cardio is the lesser of two evils.
Kris I hear you! I agree, although I love cardio.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #767  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone - back after skipping out on posting for a couple days. It's just been crazy busy and I haven't had much time to keep up with everything.

Bad news: I've definitely been a bit off the wagon in the last couple days . Went to dinner Friday night and had Scallops with grilled asparagus....and 2 glasses of wine . Was out for dinner again Saturday night with the kids and had a grilled chicken sandwich ... and a piece of cherry pie . Was at the football game today and totally splurged on Nachos and wings... .

The good news: I went to buy new jeans and I had to get a smaller size . Also am very comfortably fitting into the 22/24 tops now - my fat ring is definitely shrinking!!

As for the food, today I had:
B - strawberries, blueberries and plum with yogurt and 3 tbsp of apple-cinnamon granola
L - 4 buffalo wings, chicken nachos and diet coke (*blush*)
D - small serving of cous cous with asparagus, tomato and grilled chicken, small glass of wine (at friends house for dinner), Salted Latte from Starbucks

Will be back in my workout routine tomorrow and also will do a proper weigh-in then.
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #768  
Trying to live below 200

Good Monday Morning! Let's make it a great week!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #769  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Good evening! Today was a bit of a detox day. Stayed within reasonable calorie range but it seems DARN CHOCOLATE finds me everywhere.

Breakfast - 128
-Yogurt, 68
-3 prunes, 60
-Black coffee

Lunch - 319
-Yogurt, 68
-5 prunes, 100
-Banana, 100
-Cheese, 51

Dinner - 750ish
-Tofu, 108
-Soy sauce, 10
-Banana, 100
-1 slice bread, 139
-1 egg, 80
-Pasta sauce, 60
-Chocolates, 250

Snack - 125?
-1 cookie, 125?

Exercise
-Tae Bo Cardio, 40 min.
-50 knee pushups
-100 crunches

Total - Around 1350
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #770  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning all,

I had a great weekend of staying on plan all weekend even with it being my birthday. I had 1 tiny sweet treat and a few drinks and still felt great about my plan. I am up a bit this morning as I was yesterday but I know it's because of the workout I had on Saturday. I went to the gym and was able to jog for the first time in 5 months! So I did jog/walk intervals for 30 mins and then got on the elliptical for 15 mins at super high resistance and then that night went out to a bar with friends and stood and walked around for a couple of hours. So needless to say my word of choice is: SORE!!

I was on plan all weekend and will be again today. I am confident that this water weight will be gone by the end of the week.

BBL for personals. Hope everyone has a great morning!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #771  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning~
Well, I had a lousy weekend. Went to Aqua Zumba on Saturday and LOVED it, got to my new low. Then Sunday evening, my ear started feeling funny. By Sunday morning it wasn't feeling funny anymore, it's all out on fire. I have an ear infection. It hurts so badly.

I didn't cook, didn't pay attention to anything I ate. I was off plan. I don't even know what I ate or when I ate. I just know that since I wasn't cooking it, I know my family isn't into healthy eating. I slept most of yesterday.

The worst part...if this is an ear infection it's going to halt my workouts for a week!!! I can't do much of anything other than aqua stuff because of my knee. I just want to cry. I don't want to miss a whole week of working out.

Oh and I have to miss all of today at school! We aren't supposed to miss any days in nursing school but I missed two already due to a sick daughter and a family crisis. Three days missing total is NOT good.

I'm going back to bed until my dr opens up and then going to call and see if I can get in to see her.

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #772  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Default Personals :)

Roxanne: Aqua Zumba sounds great! Hope you feel better soon.

Krampus: Great job staying within calorie range.

Cinci: Great job on the new tops size! It feels so great to get to a smaller size.

Diana: I agree. I LOOOVE cardio!

Lindsey: Love the costumes!

Pint Size: I understand but don't ever feel embarassed to come here. We will ONLY greet you with open arms! That's what I love about this site, there is never any negativity. I love that. I'm proud of you for coming here and being ready to take charge of today. Today is a new day and holds all the possibilities that you want it to!

to anyone that I missed.

Have a great day!!!

Anyone seen Lauren?
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #773  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Got ear drops for my ears, told to stay away from the water for a week :sigh:

NSV: Every time I go into the doctor's the chairs are tight. I sit down and the arms of the chairs rub against my thighs uncomfortably. I sat down today and was SURPRISED that the arms didn't rub against my thighs. There was ROOM!!

Also the lady who took me weight commented on that I have lost weight and how awesome it was!

Ok going back to bed. Sorry for no personals. I feel like crap

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #774  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Cincimini - I think it happens to everyone! Just hop back on!

Krampus - OMG, I looovvveee chocolate!!!!! : Definitely a weakness of mine.

Vixsin - Thanks! I'll have to post pics after our Halloween party! I haven't seen Lauren, hope she's feeling better! This thread seems kinda dead the last few days.

Roxanne - Hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe this week go on walks or something so at least you're not missing out. Aqua Zumba does sound fun!!!!

Here's my check-in for today:
B- Chocolate cheerios w/milk 180
L- Pesto Flatbread w/chicken and mozzarella. 360
S- 1 "pig in a blanket" mini smoky link w/crescent roll 80
D- LC pizza 340
S- Jello Temptations Chocolate Mousse 60 YUM!!! :
Popcorn (mini-bag) 100

Total = 1120

Walking 40 mins
Pilates 20 mins

Today was weird...it was hard for me to eat stuff. That's a new thing! I didn't eat that great as far as fruit/veggies. :/ But, tomorrow's a new day! I think I'm going to plan my meal out for tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great day, considering it's Monday!

Night!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 10-25-2010 at 07:59 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #775  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

All day yesterday and today I've been sick. Today I've hardly eaten anything at all, a few bites of oatmeal this morning and a couple bites of soup this evening. Everything makes my stomach huuuurt. I was running a fever earlier, but I think it's lifted now. I'm hoping tomorrow is better. The kids are trick-or-treating at my husband's squadron. He's on a late-night candy run just to make sure they have some in his office. I think he just wants to go out and get junk food.

I made a peacock-princess-ballerina costume for my daughter (by request...) and my husband made my son into a lego Batman. I'm nervous about my son's costume because he didn't make it to be able to be taken off in the car and it's kinda boxy. I brought it up, but my husband... well let's just say he disagreed with my point of view on it.

I had wanted to weigh tomorrow, but as awful as I've been feeling, I don't think I should.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #776  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Pint - Hope you're feeling better very soon!!! It sucks being sick.
Just out of curiosity is your hubby Air Force, Army, Marines?
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #777  
Trying to live below 200

Krampus Evil Chocolate!

Vixsin Great job on the workout!

Roxanne I hope the ear infections clears up quickly. Do you think it has anything to do with the swimming or is it a coincidence?

Lindsey I noticed that my other check-in is slow, too. I think people are just busy on the weekends. I hope you aren't coming down sick and that's the reason you didn't want to eat.

Pint I hope you start feeling better soon.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #778  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1405 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (700 calories)
2 Grilled Mahi Tacos 600 Calories
Sauce 100 calories

Exercise:
~TF Fire 60
~Crunchless Xtreme Abs (standing portion)
Old 10-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #779  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

10-25-10

120+ ounces water
10 minutes/2 miles recumbent bike

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Snack:
Almonds

Lunch:
Low-fat hot dog
Green Giant antioxidant blend veggies
cottage cheese

Snack:
Protein Shake

Dinner:
Hot Wings (I hope I don't regret these - they tasted so good and in the past few days or so nothing has tasted good)
Salad
Ranch Dressing

Total calories approximately 1311, carbs 61g, protein 91g. Gonna get my butt back in the gym tomorrow. I was gonna go tonight but I got home too late and my day started at 5 am this morning.

Last edited by MamaP; 10-25-2010 at 09:44 PM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #780  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Nothing great to say- another off plan day
Today has been an even harder struggle because I have yet another ovarian cyst. Usually they just cause minor to moderate pain and go away after a few days. But today it is more painful and caused some bleeding too. Not significant bleeding, but similar to the first day of my period. Thinking about it, this happened a few weeks ago too, but I thought that it was just my period starting 3 weeks early. Hopefully it's not a big deal and I won't have to go to my gyn until my annual in March.

I had a different doctor's appointment this morning and was put on an additional anti-anxiety medicine. Fingers crossed that this won't cause weight gain.

Tomorrow will be better. Hope you guys had a great Monday!
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote