Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #556  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Hi!!

Just checking in to say that the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk was awesome!! I had so much fun and didn't want to stop walking. I can't wait to do something like that again. I think I'm hooked!

I'm off to bed, but I'll be around to chat tomorrow and to do personals. See you in the morning!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:50 AM   #557  
It's about time

S/C/G: 300/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Hi, ladies! I have fallen off the wagon in a MAJOR way in the last 2-3 months, and I feel the idea that I'll ever lose weight slipping farther and farther away, so I'm back. Here goes, starting with today (approximate):

Two pancakes (320)
Coffee (100)
Three eggs (210)

Gelato (500)

Tempeh tacos (600)
Rice and beans (300)
Chips and salsa (300)

Pepsi (300)

Total: 2630

It's been a long time since I've kept track and really thought, "This is how many calories I had today."

(P.S. Congrats, blueridgegirl and shellsbrood, on your races!! I watched a race this weekend...I wish I could do one.)
ParadiseFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:23 AM   #558  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning!

Blueridge Have a wonderful vacation! I know you have really been looking forward to it. Stay safe!

ParadiseFalls Hi It's good to see you again. Today is a new day. Jump back on the wagon and take control of it! You can do it.

Krampus Yes, it's probably a lot of money. I've been working out to videos for probably 10-12 years now. We have stores here, Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's, that you can purchase videos for under $5. I probably don't have as much money in my collection as one might think. My biggest "investment" has been the Turbo Fire. It was well worth the money and I have totally enjoyed it. It is a kickboxing style workout.

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-18-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #559  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Sounds neat, I'll have to check it out when I come back to the US.

Today was going so well but the world is out there to force sweets and desserts on me. Stayed within an OK range factoring in exercise and have drunk a LOT of water today so maybe we'll see something good or at least not terrible...sigh

Breakfast - 114
-Yogurt (54)
-Coffee (60)

Lunch - 367
-Pork salad w/sesame dressing (278)
-Yogurt (89)

SURPRISE SNACK - 300?
-Coworker surprised me with homemade apple pie (300?)

Dinner - 450ish
-1 serving pasta with spicy red pepper sauce (400)
-2 bok choys with soy sauce (50?)

Surprise Dessert, Round 2 - 400ish >_<
-1 small candy bar (113)
-3 shortbread cookies (250-300?)

Exercise
-80 minutes brisk walking
-Tae Bo Cardio, 40 min
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:52 AM   #560  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning, wasn't feeling well this weekend and totally did not track, measure or count calories this weekend at all. Back on plan for this week though. Not sure I am going to get on the scale for a couple days though! lol

B: applesauce 1/2 c

L: 1 1/2 c grapes, 1c applesauce and 9 pieces lunch meat, 100 calorie snack pack

D: 2 chicken thigh, mushrooms, asparagus, whole wheat bread

S: whole wheat bread with whipped honey butter

Total: 1054

Workout: 60 minutes water aerobics. Have a great day all of you!
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #561  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'6

today
corn bread... 3 points
multi grain high fiber bread,1tbs peanut butter,1 medium banana... 4 points
100 cal snack... 1 point
multi grain bread,2tbs hummus,green lettuce,tomato... 3 points
low fat yogurt... 2 points
plum... 1 point
dinner not for sure...3 points
cut up cucumber, hummus... 2 points
pudding, 2 tbs cool whip... 4 points
nicolewoods1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #562  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All,

Pint Size: That's alot of walking! Good for you!

Blue: Anytime girl! Have a great time! See you when you get back!

Shells: Hi! Glad your walk was great. It's good to see you!

ParadiseFalls: Welcome back!!!! I am glad to see that you have taken that control back! You can do it! We're all here with you!

Krampus: Honestly, with all of the awesome working out that you do, I don't see a single problem with your calories. Don't get down on yourself for those sweets. You can indulge. You are not going overboard. I think you're doing great!!!!!

Nicole: Morning! Good to see you!

So today is going well for me. I stayed completely on plan all weekend. Complete with a trip to the movies WITH candy and popcorn. I stayed within calories and got my water in too. I am proud for my conscious choices this weekend!

The scale is down .6 today. I am happy. I will be 100% on plan today. One foot in front of the other.

I'll check back later.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:36 AM   #563  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!
I've been MIA for a few days...busy gal. TOM did arrive, finally. lol This weekend I stayed on plan. I think yesterday was the only day I went off slightly, had a hot cocoa and went over 135 cals for the day. But, I think I made up for that. Saturday my husband and I walked over 4 miles and last night we ended up walking for a good 30-40 minutes - I'd guess about 1.5 miles? I was up almost 2 pounds (from waiting on TOM?) pretty sure it was water weight because I stayed on plan and was exercising! And my water input was much greater than my output, if ya know what I mean...but today I'm back down to 166.4! REALLY hoping I can hit my 10 pound mark this week. My reward if going to be a Pilates "kit" - ball, mat, exercises and resistance bands! And they are all pink! lol I'm excited! My husband is already giving me compliments...bless his heart. I really can't look in the mirror and tell a difference but he claims I look thinner. He's a peach!

Anywho...enough about my weekend. How was everyone's weekend? I saw a few of you did walks/marathons! AWESOME! That's terrific! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and has a great week!

Here's the plan for today:
B- Egg w/sprinkle of cheese 90, 3 turkey sausage links 120, ww toast w/butter spread 70 (280)
S- Apple 90
L- Quesadilla 220, sour cream 30 (250)
S- Cup-a-soup w/crackers 90
D- Pesto (1 tbsp) 80, flatbread 160, slice of chicken breast (deli) 40, mozzarella slice 100 , salad w/ croutons & lite dressing 110 (490)

Total= 1200

20 mins Pilates
30 min walk (~1.5 miles)

~Lindsey

Last edited by LindseyLou; 10-18-2010 at 07:39 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #564  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Gals!

Wow! What a weekend, I can't believe it is Monday again already. This weekend was not relaxing. Since the wedding on Friday night and wedding dress shopping yesterday the weekend was a total blur. Didn't really feel like I had a weekend unfortunately ... will be counting down to Friday.

I also have so much work from last week to catch up on - gonna be a crazy busy week!

I am a little up after the weekend after too many drinks and not enough water. But it's not a lot so I know i'll get back down in the next few days, today will be lot's of water and good eatin'.

Here is my plan for the day Monday 10/18/2010

B - 2 slices whole wheat bread w/ natural p.butter + 1 choc.soy pudding + 1 peach

S - 1 cup raw broccoli w/ hummus

L - Moroccon style couscous w/ lot's of veggies + 1 cup green beans

S - 1 apple + 5 triscuits

D - Homemade Stir-Fry w/ marinated tempeh, kale, broccoli homemade sauce on buckwheat noodles

Drinking: At least 2 cups green tea + 2L water

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #565  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I feel "off" today. I haven't been hungry at all, kinda nauseous actually. It's almost 11am and I know I need to eat something. Nothing sounds good, but I'll probably make some veggie soup and a sandwich or something in a bit. I hope I'm not getting sick again.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:09 AM   #566  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I'm back. Life continues to be hectic this week, but at least TOM is officially gone . AND even after cheating over the weekend, I am back to my lowest weight of 196.3
Anyway, I'm trying to get back in the habit of food journaling everyday. I've got to leave for therapy in a few minutes, so I will BBL for personals.
Have a wonderful Monday!
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #567  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi chicks!!
I'm back online and (so it seems) managed to get rid of jet lag fairly quickly. My weekend was okay-ish. Everyone tried to do me a favor here by ordering my favorite (previously favorite at least ) foods, so I couldn't really say no when we ordered Indian food on Saturday and Sushi on Sunday. For my welcome, the kids had gotten me a piece of cake from my all-time favorite bakery and they were so excited, I couldn't stomach disappointing them. So I ate it. It tasted delicious but made me feel guilty. I think I've gotten the worst of my cravings out of the way on my first weekend here and the menu for this week is looking very promising (they cook South Beach here, so staying on plan should be easy).

Friday was an awful day food wise b/c with traveling and the time change, I ate a) too much and b) an extra meal. And I definitely didn't get enough water! Saturday was a bit better, but with Indian food in the evening, I'm sure I blew both calories and WW points past the limit. On the positive side, I have been walking every day, I'm drinking more water now than I normally do, and I've staved off the alcohol completely so far.
I'm still up 4-5 lbs from when I left . I think a lot of it might be water, b/c during the walk I definitely could tell my fingers were swelling up . Also, I don't know how accurate the scale here is - it hasn't been used in at least 2 years. So I'm trying not to psych myself out too much.

Anyway, here's my food from yesterday:
B - bagel with cream cheese
L - Leftover Indian food (veg) with no rice, fruit
S - 1/2 SB chicken echilada
D - Sushi (10-12 pieces), soy beans

I hope everyone's doing fine. I will be back to posting regularly now that my internet has been set up. I really did miss posting and reading on here - it's such a good motivation for me.
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #568  

S/C/G: sd

Hi everyone! This looks lovely! Can I join in too? I'm new here and this seems perfect to start out with. I'm currently on a 1200 diet plan Today Is Day 1. I do struggle with it at times so I think I really would find this helpful
Take Care xxx
Kiwi104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #569  
CanadianVeggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
I feel "off" today. I haven't been hungry at all, kinda nauseous actually. It's almost 11am and I know I need to eat something. Nothing sounds good, but I'll probably make some veggie soup and a sandwich or something in a bit. I hope I'm not getting sick again.
I hope you feel better soon
Old 10-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #570  
CanadianVeggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi104 View Post
Hi everyone! This looks lovely! Can I join in too? I'm new here and this seems perfect to start out with. I'm currently on a 1200 diet plan Today Is Day 1. I do struggle with it at times so I think I really would find this helpful
Take Care xxx

Hi and Welcome to the thread Kiwi! We'd love to have you join us!