Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #361  

My Saturday:

breakfast - homemade waffle (from organic whole grain mix) topped with fresh strawberries and some almond butter. Coffee with skim. NSV: was eating the waffle, decided I wasn't that hungry and the portion was too big and didn't eat it all.

lunch - steamed cauliflower and carrots, 1 serving canned vegetarian baked beans, 1 whole wheat low fat tortilla with cheese, 1 serving turkey sausage.

dinner - whole wheat pasta topped with canned tomato sauce and sauteed lean ground beef with onion, peppers, garlic. Small lettuce salad with 1 Tbsp lite caeser dressing.

"snack" - I'm putting this is quotes because it wasn't a proper snack. We have a day-long staff retreat next week and I signed up to bring homemade cookies. I mixed up the dough yesterday so I can just bake it on Weds to save time, but did some cookie dough nibbling. Not good. Okay, just learned something about myself - can't really handle having a big bag of sugar cookie dough sitting in the fridge. Will remember this piece of info and not try that again.

Exercise - 45 minute dance video (dancing with the stars) which was fun and not too hard to follow. Then went to a party with some Latin American immigrant friends and danced for about an hour - bachata, reggaeton, salsa, cumbia. Lots of fun - I arrived after the food was served, but in time for the dancing which worked out well.

scale: 199. I'll take it.

Today's going well - got a lot of work done, OP for eating and heading to a dance class in an hour. 8 days til vacation!
blueridgegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #362  

MrsSoCo - yes, girlfriend, it is okay to like yourself! For sure! And to do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself.

Pint - congrats on avoiding pizza. Better Oats sound great - I'll look for those.

Lauren - you are doing great! WTG!

Dallas - sorry to hear about your uninvited house guests.

Okay, sorry I'm short on personals but gotta run get things done before my dance class. Have a great night all!
blueridgegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #363  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

10-10-10

100+ ounces water
7 minutes eliptical
55 minutes/5k on treadmill

Breakfast:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

Lunch:
Sliced roast beef with cream cheese

Snack:
Honeycrisp apple
Tuna with Olive Oil Mayo

Dinner:
Salmon
Mashed Garlic Cauliflower

Total calories approximately 1377.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #364  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1450 Calories + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch (825 Calories)
Turkey Wrap 375 calories
Walnuts, almonds, & sunflower seeds 200 calories
Fresh Fruit w/dip 250 calories

Dinner (260 calories)
1 Cup cottage cheese 180 calories
Tropical Fruit 80 calories

Exercise:
~The Firm Cardio Inferno w/Fitstix for upper body workout
~TF Fire 45
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #365  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

169# today. -0.4# since yesterday (TOM just around the corner.. )

B- ww pancakes (2-4") 150
lite syrup 100

L- LC potstickers w/ rice 300

S- 2 rice cakes 90
banana 110

D- SO quesadilla 220
sour cream 30

S- SO dessert 170

Total = 1170

30 min walk
30 min Pilates

Last edited by LindseyLou; 10-10-2010 at 08:44 PM.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 158/148/130

Height: 5'7"

1143 calories today after running 24 minutes and walking 7 minutes on the treadmill. Had a big spinach salad for dinner (with tofu), and half a veggie hummus wrap for lunch, and a couple of nut/fruit bars, etc. Feeling a little hungry, but satisfied...
meggoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 178/177/150

Default Here's to the new group!

Accountability?

Count me in!

Today:

Morning:

steak and eggs

lunch:
olive garden
breadstick (1)
salad
minestrone soup
some appetizers (come on, it's olive garden!)

dinner:
popcorn

TOTAL CALORIES: 1500

+

2 hour hike in the mountains

Tomorrows goals:

Oatmeal and apples

Whole grain pasta
salad
light vinegarette

2 Tacos
1 cup black beans

+

Run 5 miles!

See u tomorrow!
librarygirl111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #368  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Quick check in. Heading to bed, gonna study some more before I fall asleep

B: umm..skipped it again

L: Shared a small mongolian beef and chkn fried rice entree with SO, i made him move the plate away when I had my portion because it was sooo good and I would have eaten more

Snack: 1 pack 100 calorie oroes, man i love those things and 4 yogurt covered pretzels

D: 2 pieces sushi and 2 servings shrimp shaomai

Total: 1069
Exercise: none-gym didn't have swim till late in the evening and I was waiting for my kids to come home. I won't be going tomorrow either because of school. However, Tuesday after my clinicals I'll be going.

Today I was low on veggies. I really need to work at getting those back up. Been slacking on my grocery shopping. Bad me. Stayed under my fat percentage for the day but just barely. If I eat anything else except veggies I'll probably go over! lol

Tomorrow is the midterm, I'm so stressing!!

Have a great day tomorrow ladies.

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #369  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I totally forgot about hummus! I LOVE hummus!

Today was an ok day. I was able to eat 1300 calories. I'm a little hungry still, but not VERY hungry. I decided not to eat the leftover pizza, and had half of a ham and cheese sandwich, salad and some vanilla yogurt for lunch. I fell asleep trying to get our daughter to take a nap and didn't wake up until 4:30!! My husband was baking beer bread (gagggggg!111!!!) and sweet potato bread (haven't had it yet.) He said he was taking care of dinner, so I sat down to some laundry folding. 5 min later, the doorbell rings and it's the pizza guy. I literally *facepalmed*. I whipped up some whole wheat spaghetti (the noodles were in the fridge already cooked) and marinara, and the kids and I had that and some frozen Biggest Loser meatballs (well, they were defrosted and cooked, LOL.) He said he was impressed and proud of me for eating as healthy as I have been. I feel sad though, because I want him to do the same and be healthy too. Maybe if he sees my results he'll follow suit? I dunno.
Either way, I noticed today that I seem to have more energy than I used to. I mean, I still feel like I have to take a nap during the day or I'm DRAGGING, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. I used to have trouble staying awake while driving, and I just felt like I was in a fog all the time. Doc did bloodtests (fearing lupus or thyroid issues) but said everything came back within a normal range, so I don't know why I'm so tired. It's been going on for a few years, so I hope things keep improving!

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 10-11-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #370  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

Tomorrow:
B: 1c special k cereal, 1 banana, 1/2 c fat free milk

L: 4 pieces of sushi, 10 pieces of sliced roast beef deli meat, 1 c raw carrots, 4 pieces celery stick, 1/4 cup raw brocolli, 1 1/2 cucumbers, 3 cheese wedges
(Lunch is large because I am at school till 6 at night. I use my large lunch as a snack throughout the day as well)

D: 2 chicken thighs, 1 c portabello mushroom, 1 c green beans, 1 c carrots, 1/2 c rice, 1.5 oz whole wheat bread with no fat-no calorie margarine spread

Dessert: 1.5 oz bread and 1 tbsp margarine whipped with honey

Total for the day:

I'm right on target for everything tomorrow except protein. I'm still low on that. But tomorrow's meal is the closest I've come!

Ok night all. Have a good day tomorrow
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:48 AM   #371  

S/C/G: 104kg[229lbs]/104kg/76kg[167lb

Height: 1.62m/5.4"

Weekend was not as successful as I would have liked- but still alot more contained than usual.
Friday night: got home had some crisps. bleh
Sat -Morning : Strawberries and slice of brown bread toast
Lunch: Hotdog
Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with spinah and pumpkin
Sunday: 2 slices of toast with boiled egg.
Lunch: 1 chicken kebab
Green salad
Baked Potato with margarine
Garlic bread with butter
Grilled eggplant
Slice of chocolate cake
3 glasses of white wine
Dinner: Chicken Kebab, Slice of toast

Phew!! I need to watch my weekends!! :/
Madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:17 AM   #372  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Pint - just wanted to jump in a give you a bit *woot* *woot* for sticking it to the pizza and making a healthy dinner for you and the kids!
I do think down the road, your husband might come around to it all, too - but it will probably take a while. Stick to your guns!

Have you been tested for sleep apnea? The way you describe being tired and in a fog all day long - made me think of it because I have a good friend who has the exact same symptoms. It might be worth talking to your doc about it, especially if it's bad enough that you're having trouble staying awake while driving. Btw, if that's really what the issue is, losing weight WILL help you get better sleep and feel more energized during the day - another reason to stick with it!
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 AM   #373  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Lauren - congrats! You deserve it hun

Cincimini - if you don't mind me asking, where abouts in Germany do you live? I went to Oktoberfest last year and stayed in Munich - it was amazing. I love Germany

roxanne - I'm sure whoever adopts her will love her and take good care of her I find that if I eat before I work out I get sick, but equally, if I don't eat at all I get really sick and dizzy. Usually I would go after lunch but 3-4 hours after so I have cals to burn but no food in me.

Penguin, blue, little, shells, ebenz, Kris - keep it up

Diana -

Pint - you can do it, come on...elliptical it away, you CAN resist the binge! And readin on I see you did...well done

raven - thanks I hope to be a stone lighter by xmas You're doing amazingly too

nicole - glad the planning is working out for you and hope you had a good weekend with the birthday boy

stacy - hope that helps

165 - congrats on the new gloves I'm rtreating myself to a new gym kit soon as mine is too big You make boxing sound tempting, we have a bag so I might get my dude to hang it up.

Madi - Hi!

Working - I know it sounds wierd but when I get WR I drink plenty of water...I think it flushes out my system. I think you'll be fine if you are OP, don't fret

Vixsin - congrats on the loss and not binging it gooood

onherwaydown - hi!

Dallas - D: Black widow (shudder) congrats on the loss

meggoat - congrats on losing again!

love - thanks you I'm doing great thanks...stuck to my goal this week and am a lb down Hope you're ok you're doing great!

MrsSoCo - hi!

Library - :wave hi!

I hope I got everyone, if I didn't, sorry.

As for me, I'm managing my 1200 cals a day and 800 4xweek at the gym just fine. Had NSV on Friday, tried on some old jeans I haven't worn for a year and they fit perfectly I have been wearing my climbing trousers for a while (I tend to hide behind hug clothes) so to be able to wear my fave jeans again is great!

Went out this weekend, got drunk, headbanged too much and hurt my neck Should've burned some calories though

Have a happy Monday everyone!

xxx
abidabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #374  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to our Friends in Canada! Have a wonderful day!

librarygirl111 Hi and Welcome!

abidabbi Great job on the jean NSV! I know that's a great feeling for you!

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-11-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:55 AM   #375  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Thanks Diana
abidabbi is offline   Reply With Quote