Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #331  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLindseyLouHoo View Post
Have to share - last night my dinner that I planned was at Applebee's. It was SO tempting there. That spinach & artichoke dip (among other things!) smelled and looked so good. I stuck to my plan and ate my meal.
Lindsey I went back to see what you had at Applebee's. I saw that you had the Dijon/Portabello Chicken. How did you like it? I find it to be a very satisfying meal. I also think it depends on the cook (if they overcook it, etc).
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #332  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana - Honestly, when I ordered it I thought 'this is going to be nasty!' But, I really liked it! I got it without the portobellos - don't like mushrooms at all, never have! I thought it was good. Ate all my veggies. I normally wouldn't like squash, onion, or red pepper and I ate them! I think the steak one looks good as well.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #333  
Trying to live below 200

Lindsey I have had the steak and it was good. I was not fond of the asiago cheese on the steak. I would order the steak without it the next time. I have also had the Island Shrimp (I don't remember the exact name). It is shrimp kabobs, rice, and veggies. It's really good, too. I personally think they hit a home run with their low calorie menu.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #334  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Woo Hoo!!! Down 2 lbs to 236.0! Score.
Much to do today (including tailgating food and alcoholic beverages so I'll try to make better decisions). Have a good Saturday everyone!!
dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #335  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I'm very frustrated and angry today. This is incredibly difficult for me. I've gone from binge/purger, just to binge eater, and I'm trying so so so hard to stop that alone. I feel like I'm screaming and no one is listening and I just want a box of raspberry-filled Krispy Kremes. Instead, I'm going to go to the gym until my arms are too heavy to lift a doughnut. I've screwed up so badly the past couple of days.

I wish I knew why my body wants to stuff itself with junk when I'm upset. I hate it. It's like there's this trip wire in my mind that goes off when I'm finally on the right track, and something stresses me and an alarm goes off and I find myself stuffed to the gills with garbage.

Either way, my iPod is charged and I have a hate-date with the elliptical. (hate-date because I'm going to be working out all this frustration.)
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #336  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Good luck Pint! You seem to have a good plan and if you can make it to the elliptical, the endorphins should do the rest to help pick you back up. I'm the same way re: stress-food but I'm probably one of the only people who overeats on healthy food, just a lot of it. So the calories are still there working against me.

Anyway, waiting to be picked up, but I'm hoping you'll let up on yourself today and just get that workout in and get back on track. That's all you can do. Learn from it, analyze it, move on. Good luck!
dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #337  

Diana - I soooo agree! I think it's great they added that to the menu. I wish more places did!!! I'll try the steak next time too. I thought the blackened chicken would be good without the dijon and cheese.

Pint - I think we've ALL had those days/weeks. Today my husband and I ended up spending a lot more time helping some co-worker of his and I have a ton of homework and a big exam to study for, but I told him I'd go. He said we'd be there about 1 1/2-2 hours, we were there for 4! He told me he'd make it up to me and take me out to Olive Garden which is a total favorite of mine. I was SO tempted to say "ok" and go and mow down on some bread sticks and some lovely Italian cuisine. Then I thought wait a minute - I've come this far and done so well, **** no I'm not going. SO, I'm going to Kroger to pick up some lean cuisines and possible those smart one desserts for my sweet fix. Just stick with it and when you feel like that stop and think of all the hard work you've put in! You've worked for too long and too hard to let a doughnut screw up your day! Keep at it girl!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 10-09-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #338  

S/C/G: 158/148/130

Height: 5'7"

1270 calories and 15 min outdoors walk
meggoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Just a quickie before I go to bed (it's 1am here):

B - regular roll (wholewheat was out!?!?) with cream cheese and jam, coffee with milk

S - fruit bar

L - 2 pieces of WW onion pie, couple strawberries, coffee with milk

D - 2 dates wrapped in bacon, half a slice of tortilla espanola, couple potatoes with mushrooms and chorizo - all soaked in olive oil (I was at a bar opening and the choices were super limited). Add to that a glass of wine and two tiny cups of raspberry punch (at least there were real raspberries in it).

Terrible evening and I'm sure I was over my total points for the day *sigh*.
No gym today either, but I did walk/hike for a couple hours on a photography class excursion. Fully expecting a gain tomorrow though - UGH!
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #340  

By the way ladies & gents,
I HIGHLY recommend Smart Ones PB cup sundaes!!!!! AMAZING & 170 cals. WELL worth it.

Uggghhhh and my trim husband ate 2 sundae ice cream cones (330 cals each).....lol. I still love him though!
Old 10-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

165- my trainer puts me through pain to put on muscle too. ean musce tissue burns fat is what she keeps teling me... I think she just likes to see me squirm.

LittleL- My TOM I try to stay off the scale those days. But what happens when it is over is a little whoosh down from where I was before it started.

Thanks you to everyone for the well wishes. My daughter and husband are fine; however my dad is in the hospital and I am here with him. He doesn't want to be left a lone and my mom and I are alternating nights. I think it may be a very long night. The only good thing is I have stuck to my program and eve went to spin class before having to come here. Tomorrow may be ultra hard as I will have a day with little to no sleep. At least Sunday s my rest day from working out so I won't have to wory about that.

Stacy
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #342  

Thanks for all your support girls! I do feel better. I brisk-walked to the gym, which is about 1 1/2 to 2 miles from home, not terribly far. Then did 45 minutes on the elliptical, some light stretching, then walked home. I feel wonderful!

I decided to replace my workout shoes and picked up some comfy Asics. I saw a hit and run in the parking lot (someone hit a parked car then left) so I got the license plate # and turned them in. They buggered up the bumper on a 2011 Acura TL pretty badly (they KNEW they hit it too...) I got a big BIG hug from the owner of the Acura. I wish I could see the look on the hit-and-runner's faces when they realize they didn't get away with it.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #343  

Thanks Stacy! I'll keep that in mind.

Pint - That's awesome!!!! Crazy about the hit and run! Glad you got the plate number.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #344  

Lord please give me strength! Hubby just ordered a pizza with cheese sticks! (it's 10:20pm)
I. WILL. NOT. PARTAKE! Not even a nibble!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #345  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend.

Lindsey I order the Dijon portabello Chicken without the onions and peppers. I don't like those. I love the portabellos, though.

Dallas Great job on the 2 pounds.

Meggoat Hi Great job on the calories and getting a walk in.

Cincimini Great job on the walk/hike. That's exercise.

Stacy Saying a Prayer for your Dad.

Pint Great job on getting the license plate number. Ugh, can you imagine the problems for the other person if you didn't get the info. I wear Asics, too. Stay focused on your goals. Pizza is fine, if you work it in your plan. If it is not in your plan, DO NOT PARTAKE.