Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #286  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

ebenz - TOM is soooo awful! He is being miserable with me this week too

Quote:
Splendipa are these little carb based item with a pot of soft cheese and some sort of tomato thing to dip into...there are a few flavours but they're all based on Philidelphia soft cheese and are low in cals...google has some pics x
abidabbi - Sounds yummy!

LittleL - Thanks! And great job sticking to your plan!

Quote:
B: Lamb Vindaloo and a banana
165 - That is a very interesting mix for breakfast

cincim - HaHa! Thanks for sharing the info on the sausage, very interesting And thanks

Diana - Thanks! I am happy about it

blue - I know you do and that's why I love it here! Thanks! And awesome job getting back into onderland! You deserve it!

roxanne - Thanks! That's sucks that someone just dropped those puppies off randomly, people can be awful but you did a good thing and I know that one puppy is grateful to have found you! If he hasn't found a home yet he will!
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #287  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Checking in

Breakfast
: Special K Chocolate Delight, skim milk, coffee
Snack: Dannon Light and Fit Banana yogurt
Lunch: Wrap (Lean and healthy chicken slice, 75% free cheddar, no fat mayo, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers)
Snack: pretzel sticks, hummus, candy corn (oh, yeah, I snuck that in... )
Dinner: Stuffed peppers (lean ground turkey, quinoa, diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, marinara, 75% free cheddar)
Snack: air popped popcorn

Calories: 1,385
Exercise: 70 minutes on treadmill (after 3 days of this, I ache)
Weight: no change

Last edited by shellsbrood; 10-07-2010 at 08:41 PM.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #288  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! How did your day go? I am so ready for Friday!

Quick Check-In for me tonight. I am hoping to get to bed early.

Total Approx 1455 Calories + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (750 Calories)
1/2 salad 150 calories
8 ounces grilled chicken breast 400 calories
2 Orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:13 PM   #289  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I didn't weigh in today, and I ate a LOT. I'm trying to shake it off and stay out of the kitchen for the rest of the night. My TOM isn't regular (IUD) but I think that's why I have felt so bloated and just "off" for the past week. I started very light spotting today.
I'm giving it a few days before I weigh again. I'm hoping to get to the gym early tomorrow, before hubby goes to work so I can actually get in a work out. I tried doing a workout video earlier and almost kicked my daughter. >.<
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #290  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

abidabbi: Wow, great job on the calories and workouts! You'll be at your goal in no time!

roxanne: Your kids are so sweet! Whenever you feel like giving up, just look at that banner! Haha, instant guilt trip Good luck on your exam!

lauren: CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS! I told you it would move one of these days, hehe

ebenz: Mmmmmm, I loooove chai lattes! It's my favorite thing to get at my local coffee house. But my coffee house has a sugar free hot chai; it doesn't taste as sweet UNTIL you put in lots o' splenda, hehe. Maybe Dunkin' has a sugar free version?

littlelindsey: Good job staying on plan!

165: Lamb Vindaloo for breakfast- now that's creative Gotta love leftovers!

blueridge: What kind of dance classes do you take? Is it ball room dancing, or more aerobic zumba type dancing? I've always wanted to take ballroom dancing with my husband

dallas, shells, cini, diana: Good job on your menus!

Ok I went to bed really early last night, but I did go out of the HMR box But it's ok! Because I did the unthinkable; I went to Subway and ordered a footlong philly cheesesteak for my husband, and myself a 6 inch turkey with extra veggies and no condiments This has never happened to me, lol. I usually would have gotten a footlong italian BMT with extra mayo and cheese. Granted, it was REALLY dry, but I'm glad I didn't give in. It was only about 300 calories. I was afraid it would break my ketosis, but it didn't! Yay! I didn't, however, see a change on the scale. But that's ok, because I stayed on plan today and hope to see results before TOM starts messing with me in the next few days. I didn't workout because I felt like I was coming down with a cold or something earlier, but now I feel better and wish that I had. I'll make up for it tomorrow

Here was my day:
Chocolate peanut butter shake
Beef Stroganoff entree with stir fried cabbage
Chocolate Cheesecake shake
Beef Enchilada entree with onions, mushrooms and black beans
Chocolate peanut butter shake
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #291  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'6

hey everyone, thanks for the encouragement about what im doing, it means sooo much to me, i really am loving having my menu planed out for the day, we will see how the weekend goes its my youngest boys 8th bday weekend (Lord help me i remember when i brought him home from the hospital) they are growing up on me. my oldest will be out on his own in a couple years! ok ok back to my point.. i think i will be fine though, still going to plan and really try to stick to it, ill come on here and post.

Tomorrows menu is as followed

1 cup cereal, 1 cup low fat milk... 5 points
3 tbs hummus,pita bread, lettuce tomato...3 points
lunch~ not sure will be out running around,will make good choice.
100 cal snack...1 point
apple,1 tbs peanut butter... 2 points
1 cup chili with ground turkey with saltines... 6 points

day 2 went well, day 3 will be even better then i weigh in sat mornin!!
nicolewoods1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

I enjoyed reading everyones personals... I am just too worn out for personals tonight. I am also happy to see new names pop up. My husbands wisdom teeth were pulled today. He has had a rough day and I have been trying to be a good and supportive wife. I've made him smoothies, spaghettios and for dinner I blended a baked potatoe with butter, cheese, green onions and bacon bits. I stuck to my program: BR- Think Thin Bar, LCH- spaghetti squash and marinara, SNC- half banana and T of Almond Butter, Dinner- Veggie Patty, Tomato with a slice of American Cheese-

Goota Run- just heard the baby throw up.

Too many sickies around here.

Stacy
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #293  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

10-7-10

120+ ounces water
No workout today

Breakfast:
Chocolate Coffee Protein Shake

Snack:
Soledad Almonds

Lunch:
BBQ Pork Chop
Green Giant Garden Medley veggies
Ritz Crackers with peanut butter
1/2 slice pumpkin pie

Snack:
Lowfat Cottage Cheese with Peaches

Dinner:
Cabbage with Turkey Polska Kielbasa
Sugar Free Ice Cream Drumstick

Total calories approximately 1506 calories.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #294  
165lbs or bust

S/C/G: 178/172/165

Height: 6'0"

I treated myself to a new set of boxing gloves... They are NICE!

To my suprise, my girlfriend seemed very interested in what I was looking at. Ended up getting her a set of female kick boxing gloves (Theyre pink).

She didnt want to work out with me tonight as she has a cold... But I got a good 45 minute work out in with the new gloves, and am looking forward to having a sparing partner again in the two guys that work for me that want to get into boxing.

Good day!
165orbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #295  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

200 (spoon of pb, bites of junk)
LC pizza 350, spinach salad/onion/yellow pepper/light ranch 150
tortilla chips/hummus 350
pudding cup/grapes 150

2000 calories.
Walked the dog, no gym. vitamin taken.

I took off work tomorrow for another day at the World Equestrian Games... going to check out some Jumping and the International Equestrian Festival as well. Tentative gym date for the morning. I'll let you all know.

Scales are holding. Goodnight Everyone!
dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:08 AM   #296  

S/C/G: 104kg[229lbs]/104kg/76kg[167lb

Height: 1.62m/5.4"

Hi everyone. Yesterday the first summer rains fell- whoohoo- it did cause chaos on the roads though.
Breakfast : Peanut butter sandwich with banana
Lunch: Hamburger made with lean steak and salad
Dinner : Cheese sandwich (with half a hamburger - when I stress I eat )

Have a good day everyone!!
Madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #297  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning! TGIF! Let's have a great on plan day and weekend!

Does anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

I don't have anything planned. I just try to relax, enjoy myself, and get caught up on grocery shopping, etc.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #298  

S/C/G: 206.2/207/160

Height: 5'8"

Well, after replacing the battery in my scale, it read 207 this morning. I was trying to figure that out, as I have stayed on plan all week. I have all kinds of ideas that seem to center around water retention. I am really sore all over, so I think that might have something to do with it. I am also taking 2400 mg of ibuprofen daily due to an injury, which can cause water retention, and there isn't anything I can do about that. So, while I have recorded this week's weight, I'm going to do my best to keep a positive attitude and dismiss it as water weight.
WorkingTowardsSexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #299  

Good morning all,

breakfast - oatmeal with 1/2 banana and almonds and cinnamon. Coffee with skim milk.

lunch - 1 serving whole wheat pasta with cheese, a bunch of roasted veggies (celery, peppers, onions, tomato, carrots, etc). 1/2 serving of shortcake with a bunch of strawberries. A colleague of mine brought strawberry shortcake to work, and allowed myself a small portion, passed on the mountain of whipped cream.

snack - 1 serving fat free greek yogurt (70 calories), fresh strawberries.

dinner - (out at pizza restaurant) 2 slices of thin crust veggie pizza (spinach, tomato, peppers, onion, mushroom) and 1/3 slice of meat pizza. I was just going to have 2 slices of veg, but was still hungry so just cut off a few bites of another slice. Just water to drink.

didn't eat after dinner, and was a little hungry by the time I went to sleep which is a sign that I didn't eat too much at dinner, which is good considering it was dinner out.

Scale was the same today even though I expected it to be up b/c of the pizza for dinner.

Did a lot of walking here and there yesterday but no official exercise - planning a run after work and before dinner tonight.

Nothing tempting happening food-wise this weekend, and looking forward to getting some exercise Saturday (hope this great weather sticks around) and another dance session on Sunday.
blueridgegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #300  

165 - new boxing gloves! I just took my first "aerobic boxing" class at the gym two weeks ago and loved it. Intense work out and a lot of fun.

Stacy - sorry to hear about the sick kids, that's no fun! Hope everybody feels better soon!

Raven - I have done pretty much all kinds of dance over the years: ballet, jazz, modern, middle eastern belly dance, zumba, nia, samba, contra dance, Central American folk dance (when I lived there), hip hop, partner dancing like swing and waltz...you name it. Right now I'm part of a group that meets twice a week to dance something called "5 Rhythms" - it's free form, improvised dance, no choreography and it's focused on movement as spiritual practice and self-expression. Kind of hard to describe...you have to experience it to get it.
And re the sub - nothing wrong with the occasional "outside the box" - 6 inch subs from subway (esp with no mayo/cheese, and extra veg) are a reasonable choice, but they are wicked high in sodium which can cause water retention, in my experience.

Ebenz and Lauren - hang in there with TOM, we all know what a pain it can be, especially when trying to lose.

Diana - tasty menu, as always.

Everybody else - have a great day!

Okay, another busy day here at work but feeling not stressed and under control...it's Friday! Let's make it a great day and have a fun, OP weekend.
blueridgegirl is offline   Reply With Quote