Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #196  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'6

Hello everyone!! just checking in well im starting to make my menu for the next day, im super excited about this, let me know if anything looks off, and im always open to tweeks and suggestions, thanks, ill catch up later!

for tomorrow

2 slice low cal high fiber bread, poached egg 3 points
1/2 pita bread,2tbs hummus,2 points
caramel apple with nuts, 4 points
low cal high fiber bread (2 slices),couple slices low fat turkey,lettuce,tomato,1tbs mayo, 4 points
low cal yogurt, 4tbs cool whip, 3 points
1 cup chili with ground turkey, 5 points
1/2 cup cottage cheese, serving of mandarin oranges, 4 points
2 points over
nicolewoods1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #197  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

yesterday's food and exercise

Breakfast
-bagel sandwich (218)
-yogurt (89)
-coffee (30)

Treat
-2 Werther's Original sized caramel candies (50-75 total?)

Lunch
-Omurice (chicken rice inside an omelette) with black ketchup, soup and 8 seedless grapes (700?)

Dinner
-2 large bok choys, 1 onion, 1 small pack tofu with sesame dressing (400ish)
-1 banana (125)

Exercise
-1 hour brisk walking
-45 minutes brisk jogging/running
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #198  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

I did really well today, I guess. I still didn't eat enough calories, though I am much better now than I was. I hit around 1100 today, I think. I'm very full and bloated feeling though. I think I'm still working off that fast food gorge-fest from last night.

Tomorrow morning I HAVE to remember to weigh in. I just hope this bloated feeling is gone!

Stacy, I'm not sure exactly what kind of chimichanga she's talking about but I do have a low-cal version of chimichangas that are baked in the oven. It makes 6 and each of them are around 330 calories. It looks complicated, but it really isn't.

Buy pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, 6-7 tomatillos, a serrano pepper, fresh cilantro, garlic (if you don't have some at home), whole wheat/low cal soft tortilla wraps (6), spray butter (like non-stick spray, but butter flavored)

Peel the leaf-like things off the tomatillos and wash the sticky stuff off of them. Wash the peppers too. Broil them in the oven, turning often, until their skins are evenly blackened. The tomatillos might burst, and they get really soft, but don't worry about it if they do. Pull apart the chicken and put it in a large bowl. Once they're finished, turn the oven down to 400*F, you may need to crack the stove to let some of the heat out. Scrape the seeds and membranes out of the pepper and discard them, mash a clove of garlic, cut the cilantro (I use it to taste) and put everything (pepper, tomatillos, cilantro, garlic, maybe some salt and pepper to taste, or a lil hot sauce) into a blender and blend until smooth. Mix it with the chicken in the bowl. Warm the tortillas for about 5 seconds in the microwave to make them easy to bend/fold. Add some of the chicken mixture into the tortilla, fold like a burrito and place into a 13X9" pan. Once you have all of them in there, lightly spray the tops with the spray and bake until the tortillas are crispy.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 10-05-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Sounds good but tortillas are off my list of okay foods right now. I ate some of that rotisserie chicken from Kroger for lunch today and have some more for tomorrow!

Stacy
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #200  

The filling itself is delicious. I could sit and eat it with a fork!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #201  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Raven Great job on the 1.4 pounds. That's awesome!

Shellsbrood Great job on the 15 pounds! I don't really think about the goals that much. I'm totally weird. Yay on the wedding ring!

Roxanne Great job on the 2 hour workout at the gym?

Penguin I hope your DH feels better.

Vixsin Great job on losing the water weight!

Lauren It's TTOM for me too. I think we all have TTOM at the same time. I hope you feel better soon. I hate it when I get moody. It's bad when I get on my own nerves.

Lindsey Great job on the .6. Let us know about your weigh in tomorrow.

Pint Sized Hi

Dallas Great job on the elliptical last night!

Ja23 Hi

165orbroke Did you find a car that you like?

Stacy Congrats on the Levi's!

Healthygoals Great job!

Kris How did you do at the gym?

Nicole Hi It's good to see you.

Krampus Great job on the exercise!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #202  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1405 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 110 Calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
2 Mahi Tacos 600 Calories
Sauce 100 Calories

Exercise:
~TF Fire 45 EZ (2 times)
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Evenin' Everyone!
Welcome newer folks. I've been on here around a month and love this group of people!

800 calories earlier

200 - cookie

I had dinner with an old friend I hadn't seen in over 3 years. 1/2 chicken salad sandwich and side salad w/ranch, and two beers. 850

pudding 100

cereal 200

dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #204  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I spent an hour at the gym with my son . . . I was pleased that I was able to get through it with only a minimal amount of whining. I think my son enjoyed it way too much. He said he took it easy on me because I'm his mom. I'll be amazed if I can get out of bed tomorrow

We started with 20 minutes on the treadmill as a warm up starting at 2 mph and ending at 3.5 mph. Then spent 6 minutes on the rowing machine. Then we went to the weights. He handed me a 10 lb round weight and had me do arm exercises, I did several reps of each: Overhead arm press; circle the weight around my head first one direction, then the other; take the weight from one shoulder to the other back and forth over my head; hold the weight straight out in front of me, lower it to my waist and then back up again; hold the weight straight out in front and twist it back and forth like a steering wheel; bent over at my waist with my arms straight down and then pull the weight up to my chest. Then I got to repeat all of it 3 or 4 times.

Next stop 5 lb dumbells. Bicep curls; one arm shoulder raises (hold arms straight up and out from your sides and lower them to your waist and then back up again); held the weights straight out in front and then down and back up; then triceps. Repeat, repeat. Then he had me lay on my back and do two different type of presses with the weights. Repeat, repeat.

Then he had me do two different machines for overhead pull downs that are for arms and upper back. He put 25 lb weights on each side of the machine (each arm) and I did 3 sets of 10 on each machine. After that he moved me to a machine that is for lower back. He had me stand on the platform thing holding a 10 lb weight and bend over forward and then came back up, then bend to the side and back up again then the other side. I did two sets of 10 for each one. I finished with 5 minutes on the elliptical, then a walk around the gym. Thought I was gonna die but I made it through it. I came home and had a chocolate peanut butter protein shake for dinner and a nice soak in the tub. Tomorrow I don't plan on going to the gym before work but we have our yearly fire drill at work and it's mandatory that we vacate the building. I'm on the 26th floor and will have to walk down unless I leave the building early. At this point I'm planning on walking down. It will be good to help loosen up muscles that I know will be sore.

Last edited by MamaP; 10-05-2010 at 10:15 PM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #205  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

10-5-10

140+ ounces water
30 minutes treadmill (a.m. before work)
1 hour at the gym with my son - weights, treadmill, elliptical, rowing machine

Breakfast:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

Lunch:
Portabello Mushroom, roast beef & provolone cheese sandwich
Cooked cabbage
Jicama (didn't like this)
One brownie bite (mini brownie muffin thing) & one butter cookie

Snack:
Apple sprinkled with cinnamon
Mozzarella Cheese stick

Dinner:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

Total calories approximately 1240.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #206  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Angi yeah we try to eat right and we do for the most part

Raven good job on the 1.1 down yesterday and the 1.4 today, you're doing great Great job on the inches GONE

dallas there was a 24 fitness out here when we first moved here, but they tore it down along with everything in that area. One of my friends said it was really good to not have time restraints I wish I had your drive for working out, you go Girl Hope your feet feel better.

shells busy day of a Mom ... today I had an interview at WaWa, then had to pick up my daughter, then meet a friend at Curves that was it for the most part. This has been a easy week thus far. on the 15lbs GONE YOU and fitting your wedding rings again, how great

Pint I hope you are feeling better

Roxanne hope you enjoyed your classes Great job at the gym. My first month I lost 12.2lbs. I have heard that you lose weight faster when you first start since your change your eating to better and start some type of exercise. My weight loss has since slowed down and in July I was rather upset, but I am getting use to the slow down. And when I first did my calculation thingee on some online site it said that I would not reach goal until 5/11/11 so I can deal with that since I have heard slow is better

Penguin great NSV Deysi stands off to the side looking really hard it's so funny and cute She a wonderful crumb picker upper also. But she won't eat any snacks, no cookies, chips, popcorn, cake just good food. The dog is smarter than me

Diana I'll have to try it the next time we go to Applebee's ... by that time there will be something new on the menu

Vixsin good job on the pound down

Hi Lauren

Lindsey good job on the .6 down

Hi 165

Hi ja and Cinci

Stacy congrats on your NSV

Hi healthy best of luck to you on your goals

Kris good job on your workout hope you get better soon ... now to the workout with your son, Lady you are amazing ... You will be fitting that gown perfectly. I :applaud: You

Hi Nicole and Krampus
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Stacy - It wasn't fried, I guess it would be more like a burrito, but that's what they called it. I checked the calories, it was 350. I redeemed myself...I went on a 3 mile walk and did my Pilates this evening. Just felt a little guilty I ate it. I should have ate a sandwich or something instead. Oh well! I guess at least it didn't lead to anything else "bad."

Here's my check-in for today.

B-Strawberry oatmeal 150

L- "chimichanga" not fried! 350

S- Strawberries 80
3 small bites of potato, 2 small bites of LC lasagna 120? I rounded up!

D- Cereal 200

S- Fruit bar (love these!) 80

Total = 980

3 mile brisk walk (about 90 mins)
Pilates (20 mins)

Kinda low on the calories today, haven't been real hungry today. Maybe after I ate that stupid "chimichanga" I felt too guilty...I dunno.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. Cross your fingers!

Hope everyone had a lovely and productive day!!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #208  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
The filling itself is delicious. I could sit and eat it with a fork!!
Your recipe sounds wonderful.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #209  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

diana: You are slimming down so quickly!!! I'm amazed! Keep up the good work

mamap: Wow, what a workout! Sounds like you had fun with your son- hopefully you won't be too sore tomorrow!

pintsize: Your chimichangas are making my mouth water, lol! I'm going to have to try to cook that, without the tortillias

krampus: Ok, I have to ask- what is black ketchup? lol, it sounds very interesting!

nicole: That's a nice lookin' menu you got there- enjoy it tomorrow!

littlelindsey: Don't feel too bad about the chimichanga- just get back on track tomorrow! Besides, I consider it small victory to eat ONLY a chimichanga and not the chips, rice, etc that usually comes with it

ja23: Thanks! And your potato and leek soup sounds woooonderful right about now

roxanne: No way! You're not losing too fast! Get in lots of non-caloric beverages and take some vitamins if you aren't already. Besides, you are working out and toning your body so your skin won't end up loose and flabby when you lose a lot. Enjoy the weight loss, girl- you deserve it

cinci: Nice workout today!

Thanks for all the congrats today, guys! Hope you all had a wonderful day
Today was another great on plan day. I also used my ketone sticks today and saw that I am in moderate ketosis- yay! It made me work harder today, knowing that I am burning pure fat.

Anyway, here was my day:
Mocha shake and an avocado
Basil Ravioli entree with edamame
Chocolate Cheesecake shake
Mushroom Risotto entree with fresh greenbeans, mushrooms and onions sauteed in fake butter
Hot Chocolate shake

PA: 60 minutes walking outside
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:12 PM   #210  

Wow! You chicks who manage to say hello and check in with everyone amaze me. I don't have the attention span for that yet, LOL!!

I'm glad you like the recipe! It's one of my favs, though I can't take the credit for it. I think it was a Bobby Flay recipe from one of my numerous cook books.

I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyREAAAALLY wanted to binge tonight. Hubby had a few beers and fell asleep early, the kids went to bed early, and there I was. Alone. Bored. With cupcakes, organic cookies (for my son's lunch) and ice cream in the fridge. The cookies were easy. I told myself they were for my son and if I ate them he wouldn't have any. The ice cream was easy too, since I don't really like ice cream all that much unless I'm in a binge-fit. The cupcakes were a problem. We eyed each other down (they were made up to look like zombies) for a while. I would go into the kitchen to get one, stop myself, go back to the living room, go back to the kitchen and so on and so on. Finally I just tossed 'em. I justified tossing them (I have a bit of a guilt complex with wasting food) because they were a couple of days old and were less than fresh. I settled for a bowl of Kashi cereal instead. I'm proud of myself.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 10-05-2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: speling erors