Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #151  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Kris Great job on the exercise! Do you have a treadmill and stair climber or do you go to the gym?
Thanks. I signed up for a 7 day free trial at 24 hour fitness. I might join it, but haven't decided yet. Of course I sign up for the free 7 days and end up sick - my throat is killing me and have some chest congestion. Trying to get the most out of it anyway. I was gonna go back this evening but decided to do the Zumba workout at home instead. It's only about $31 a month (with no contract) - which is about half the price of the Y.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey all! Pint - so sorry to hear about your day! And the hubby's truck...my husband has been having weird stuff going on with his and we just bought it like 10 days ago, seems like it shifts weird...anywho, hope tomorrow is better!!

Here's my check-in.

B- cereal 180, banana 100 (280 total)
L- spicy soy 'chik' patty, bun, spidge of mayo 360, pretzels 60 (420 total)
D- LC cheese pizza 340, cup of soup w/crackers 80
S- Fruit bar 80
1200 total

30 mins of Pilates
30 min walk with the hubby

Today went well as far as my diet and exercise. I was on the phone with my college for about 1-2 hours today....goshhh they irritate me! No one ever returns your call once you wait on hold for 45 minutes. I called the director or enrollment and registrar and they finally called me back! I think everything is almost solved!!! Had a quiz today in my healthcare management class...100% and my medical terminology paper I got a 100%. Hope everyone had a great Monday! Off to relax with my hubby and the pup for a while! Night night!

Lindsey
-4 pounds, -9" in 12 days! STOKED!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #153  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Pint I hear you I know that it's frustrating, hope it's fixed soon and correctly

Roxanne gym rat is great since you are paying for it. Get the most out of it LOL, I wouldn't have snacked on them had they not followed my hand in here LOL. I know not to buy them again. It's funny if I get something for me I will devour it, but if it's for the kids to take to school for snack I leave them alone. I bought them as a sometime snack, SO NOT

Stacy the sad thing is had the kids been home I would have been fine, because I would have given them the box. I won't buy them again, but they were on sale for 99 cents and I thought why not ... now I know why not. Don't think I would like them in yogurt either

Dallas enjoy your workout

Diana maybe it's the times that you eat dinner that make it more filling, I know your breakfast and lunch don't change or maybe the meal is just for some reason very satisfying like an ahhhh moment

Kris I love your honesty when something is good, the yuk makes me smile I know weird

Last edited by love2b150; 10-05-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: grammer error
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:07 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 282.5/276.6/165

Height: 5'6"

Wow looking at how everyone is tracking what they eat, I know that I need to focus a little better on that myself. Today I had Oatmeal and turkey sausage for breakfast, salad with light dressing and cvelery for lunch, and for dinner a turkey and tomoato sandwhich with salad and light dressing.

Time now to get a little more detailed and pay a little more attention.
AngiLala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #155  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Today I felt pretty good. Maybe it was the weather. Maybe it was losing 1.1 lbs Maybe my medicine is starting to work, lol. Either way, it was surprisingly pleasant to be on a diet today

Here was my day:
Mocha shake and leftover hummus
Bean Enchilada entree with diced avocado and salsa
Chocolate cheesecake shake
Turkey Chili entree with diced onion and tomatos
Mocha shake

PA: 45 minute walk and 15 minute high intensity playing with dogs outside
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'6"

MamaP! I loved 24 hour fitness! And if you can do it with no contract, that is MUCH better. I had an all-gym membership which had me all over Dallas working out with different friends on different days of the week. It was great. Good luck!!

Lindsey: 4 lbs in 12 days!!! Fantastico!

Thanks Love ! The gym was harder today. I just made it back in time for some gorgeous men on television time (Hawaii 5-0) 65 minutes and 650 calories +200+ from walking = 850 calories burned.

2150 calories consumed - 850 burned = 1300
dallasgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #157  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Wow, I don't know how single parents do it. I've been going nonstop since 5:30am and am only slowing down now at almost 11pm!

Diana--It was reaaaaaaally good!! They steamed it in aluminum foil for 2 hours along with a slice of bacon, lemon, some spices and a tiny bit of onion.

Today's Info:

Breakfast: Kashi GoLean Honey Almond Flaxseed, skim milk, coffee
Snack: 4 candy corn and 5 chips (the craving was terrible, so I allowed myself a tiny amount)
Lunch: Dannon coffee yogurt, 2 Wasa fiber rye crisp bread with chipolte laughing cow cheese, V8
Snack: 100 calorie rice cakes
Dinner: Lean Cuisine steak tips dijon
Calories: 1,056

Off to bed before I collapse!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #158  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Thanks everyone! I feel better, at least emotionally. Hubby helped me relax with a full-body massage with some awesome massage oil he picked up especially for me!! I feel sooo bloated and sick from all that fried food though. I seriously don't eat it often, and when I do, it's usually a small sandwich, small fries and a small drink or water. This was just too much. I'm paying for it now. First, I had a headache from not eating, now it's a full-blown migraine, probably helped out from the sugar overload.

Tomorrow I'm going to get busy on the house and try to get to the gym before my lil boy gets out of school. At the very least I can walk on the treadmill, or go slowly on the elliptical. My ankle has been KILLING me.

I'm so happy for my lost pound! Even this bad day can't detract from that!! (I lubz the naner)

edit: oh, and LittleLindseyLouHoo, you guys wouldn't happen to have a 2010 model GMC truck, would you? That's what we have, and our trouble seems to be centered around stopping and shifting from a stopping position. For a while, it seemed like it just didn't want to "go" and finally it just flat out wouldn't move. Had to be TOWED to the dealership.

Last edited by Pint Sized Terror; 10-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 297/287/140

Height: 5'6

I'm feeling pretty down tonight and am wanting to snack on something so bad. I got home and wanted to start crying because the puppy wasn't here.

I'm trying to remind myself that I did good losing weight, I've been doing good exercising. I don't want to snack because I am upset tonight.

sigh

Roxanne
roxannestags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Pint- We bought a 2010 Chevy Silverado...they are basically the same as the GMC! Let me know what you find out about it, we're taking it in on Saturday! It's just kind of a bummer because we've not had it long and well, they are expensive! And to have this kinda stuff happening already!? The even worse thing is we traded in both our cars and we only have the truck at the moment. Saving for our first house! It's like when he is taking off or slowing down, it feels like it almost misses a gear, it's not a smooth start or stop, if that makes sense.

Dallas - Thank you!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:06 AM   #161  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

October 4,

hot coffee

½ McAlisters Chicken salad sand
pot salad

snickers

Colton’s
6oz steak w sauce
roll w honey
½ salad w ½ dressing
sweet potato

graham crackers

apple w PB

Exercise
Ped =4,398 Unfortunatly steps in the dressing room, and getting different sizes didn't get counted

Weight,

I have sad news! Our favorite BBQ resturant closed. This is serious stuff, people! What are we going to do NOW!?

But for the good news, I have a NSV. I went clothes shopping today! I needed some fall clothes. I started in the Plus size clothes, but ended up in the misses sizes because everything in the plus was too big.

Vixsin, Wow! When you get tired of him, can I have him? Don’t tell Hubby I said/thought that!

Stacy, good news I only had a roll today! It was okay. Seriously I’ve never understood the attraction to bread until now.

Love, April doesn’t beg but she makes herself ‘available’ in case we drop something, LOL. She’s so nice to clean up after us, but only if its edible.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:49 AM   #162  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great day!

Kris Yikes! I hope you feel better this morning and it's nothing too serious. Maybe just allergies? Great job on the exercise, though. I'm proud of you.

Love I think the dinner was just really filling and satisfying. It was really good. DH ordered the same thing. He thought it was really good and satisfying, too.

Angilala Hi and Welcome!

Raven I'm glad it was a good day for you.

Penguin Sorry about your favorite BBQ restaurant closing. Congrats on the clothes. That's a great NSV!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #163  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Guess what? I stepped on the scale a minute ago and I lost 1.4 lbs since yesterday! I'm soooo excited!
I'll be bbl for personals, but just couldn't wait to record my results. Plus this is measurement day too

Hope you guys have an awesome Tuesday!
ravenjeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #164  
Blessed!

Diana--Wow, only 5 more lbs until your goal!! How do you feel??

Penguin--That stinks!! Good BBQ is hard to find.

Oh, Roxan...I'm so, so sorry.

Pint--Take it easy on that ankle, but congrats on the pound lost!

Dallas--Great work out, girl! 850 calories burned? Woowza!

Raven--I love those days where being on a diet is actually fun!

Angi--Sounds like good choices! Tracking has really helped me keep things in perspective and aided in weightloss.

MamaP--Yuck, I hope you feel better soon. And that price is awesome. Everything around here is $50+ a month.

Stacy--Cheese Nips and Yogurt?? Kids come up with the weirdest things.

Lauren
--I think taking a break is always a wise idea. It helps refresh and keep things in perspective. Yay for staying in Onederland too!

love2b--How are you doing this morning? Anything fun planned for today?

I'll check back in later on in the day if I can. I'm still in the middle of TOM, but I decided to step on the scale anyway reminding myself that it's going to ok if the number is high. Well, I lost the 2 pounds (totally water weight from being so swollen on the car trip) and another .8! I'm at a new low and officially lost my first 15lbs. What a nice surprise.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:13 AM   #165  
Blessed!

Yay, Raven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!