3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**October Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/213745-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aoctober-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

dallasgirl1 10-04-2010 05:05 PM

Ebenz: I've been dying to go horseback riding this week. I don't have any horses available for me now for the first time ever. :/ The World Equestrian Games have me stoked. Did you get a chance to watch any of them on NBC Sunday? We went for dressage last week and going back Friday for jumping. Very cool event.

stacygee 10-04-2010 05:45 PM

Hey Dallas-

Thanks for noticing my workouts it is hard work! and I can't believe a Cherry Limeade is that many calories. OMG! Don't do that again! I love Sonic by the way!

Stacy

dallasgirl1 10-04-2010 05:52 PM

Stacy, I know right?! I was out and about at their "happy hour" and decided to swing through. I guess that makes sense. They're like 44 ounces and a 12 ounce can of soda is around 150+ So really, it could be even more! This has been educational. ;)

Pint Sized Terror 10-04-2010 08:09 PM

UGHHH!!! The day didn't end well. I ended up missing lunch because I had the wrong time down for an appointment. Thank goodness I called to confirm it about an hour before. All I had time for was a granola bar after the appt, but my teeth and gums were sore from this etching stuff they use to bond the cement to my teeth, so I couldn't eat it. I had to drive the 25 min one way to pick up my daughter and hubby at home, my son at school, then rush 25 min back to town to the car dealership, where hubby's brand new truck is because of a NOT MOVING problem, LOL. Mechanic said they had it fixed, but the way the truck SHUDDERED when hubby put the brakes on said otherwise. We sat there for 2 hours waiting for them to tell us what was going on, finally they just gave us a rental. I got home and the dogs had torn into the garbage. GRRR. A half-hour later, I had that cleaned up hubby had just brought home Chick-fil-a in the new "brand new" loaner truck. I totally lost it. I hadn't eaten since my snack around 11am, and it was close to 6:30pm. All I'd had was about 300 calories between breakfast and snack. I had been running all day, I was RAVENOUS. I scarfed down 2 chicken sandwiches and an order of fries and my lemonade. My stomach is soooooooooo full. I'm def regretting it. Blech.

love2b150 10-04-2010 08:14 PM

LOL, Roxanne you know I think the day just gets away from us if we don't do it by a certain time. Good job on the pound down, sorry about the puppy. What breed was she? Good job on the soda and the nachos. One of my workout partners is 69 and she can out do me in most things we do. The only thing I am sad to say I do faster is walk. She goes to Curves and I was watching her this morning thinking oh my goodness she is goooooood. :)

Hi Angi :welcome:

Hi Krampus :wave:

Diana I think I saw that rice also, but I don't eat enough rice or pasta to buy it. I think for my safety I had better stick to it in a L/C, H/C or S/O. They always have rice of pasta ... I think :D

shells missed you too :hug:

Penguin I love that place only been there once for our anniversary, had only a tiny piece of bread :) DH was watching to make sure ;) I get the reduced fat graham crackers, but I just started eating them also. I always eat 3 whole crackers too but I don't dare share with Deysi, she already begs when we eat, she's such a baby, looking at you with her head tilted and her puppy eyes :)

ebenz I try to eat an even amount (350-400) for breakfast lunch and dinner that way my snacks don't have to be right at 100 which usually doesn't work for me. :) Haven't doing great at any meal time though :(

Vixsin, eye candy :D

Raven congratulations on you new low and Onderland :yay: you :) Well you know we have do whatever works for us, and anything that keeps us from cheating is well worth it :hug: I have that peanut butter, it's surprisingly good :) I'm afraid to try the chocolate flavor I love reeces cups so I think that would be a bad thing for me to have in the house :D

abidabbi good to see you :hug: Glad you're feeling better. I think the flu or really bad colds are going around, people every where are talking about sore throats, coughs, sniffles and body aches. Good for you on getting back in full swing :hug:

Pint have you seen the new OJ that's called Trop 50 it has only 50 calories. Good job on the weigh in, hope your scale keeps moving :) Pint your day sounds like one of my days, hope tomorrow is better for you. I just had that same problem with my van would not move, they put on a new gas something seal, then they didn't see it all the way so it shock and puttered than they finally fixed it correctly, you can barely tell she's running :)

Blueridgegirl, good job on the soda, and the running. I want to run I said maybe at another 15lbs down but not sure when that'll happen at the rate I'm going ... such a slacker :D. You are doing great :hug:

Hi ja and Cinci :wave:

Stacy good job on getting those workout in :)

Lauren glad you're still in a good spot after a messy weekend wish I could say the same ;) My weekend was good to me but messy for my weigh in :D

Dallas that peanut butter is very good :) Cherry limeade is heavenly ... I don't do any soda anymore, I tried a few weeks back I don't like the taste anymore ... I guess that's a good things :)

OK eating was good in the beginning

Breakfast (442)
soy vanilla, V8 fusion pomegranate berry, S/O breakfast quesadilla, small banana

Snack (357)
Fiber plus bar peanut butter, I had 1/8 pumpkin pie minus the crust (according to fatsecret the one from trader joe's is 240 calories, and the crust I bought is 100 calories

Lunch (375)
2.5 servings of cheese nips <-- had the box beside me.

Dinner (540)
Shake my own mix, chocolate protein shake made with soy vanilla, choc slim fast, R/S smoothie choc with lots of ice not as filling as I though it would be

Total calories 1727
Water 74.1 will try for one more bottle
Exercise Curves

Pint Sized Terror 10-04-2010 08:20 PM

This is either a stuck brake problem, or, more likely, the rear differential locking irregularly. I'm NOT happy since a few months ago we were in a nasty accident in my husband's former truck, so safety is of the utmost importance, and the fact that the truck is brand-spankin' new, not even 3 months old.

roxannestags 10-04-2010 08:21 PM

Lauren: What is Braggs, and I think occassional vacation doesn't hurt us and you are right it sure helps the motivation.

Stacy: I get sooo frustrated. My youngest are my twins at 9 and you think they should KNOW better but I swear every time I take a shower they barge in. I have a cat that loves water and he RACES in every time we go to the bathroom and if I am taking a bath he is in heaven. He circles the bathtub and then keeps dipping his paw into the tub. When I get out he tries to rub around my feet. Nothing worse than cat hair on wet legs! And if I shut the door, the Beagles sit and whine at me...constantly. If I don't lock the door they come galloping in and out to see what I am doing! I hope you are right about the puppy. I really want her to find a good home. The poor thing. I'm still pretty emotional about it. Thanks for the info on the spin class. They were offering it but I wasn't sure what it was. Don't think I am ready for that yet! lol

Dallas: Thanks! I wanted the nachos. Badly! lol Wow who knew that cherry limeaids were so high in calories!

Abi: Welcome back, i was just wondering last night where you were and if everything was going ok

Ebenz: Oh you have a horse! I'm so envious! My major reward when I lose weight (lol and finish school) is to get a horse. I'm too heavy to go riding right now.

Pint Sized: What a crappy day. We have all had days like that. Hope tomorrow goes better!

Here it is 5pm and I am STARVING. I'm in class atm and won't get to eat dinner until 7 when I get home. I HATE evening classes because I get so hungry.

I'm thinking of going to the midnight swim tonight but not sure. It would be nice and relaxing at any rate. I think I'm becoming a gym rat <grin>

Roxanne

stacygee 10-04-2010 08:23 PM

Dallas- That happy hour used to get me everytime...

Pint- you did have a rough day! I used to love Chick-Fil-A. I know how you could eat two. I've done it. Shake it off and start over tomorrow!

Love2B- Those Cheese Nips will get you every time. My kids love them so they are a staple at our house. Yesterday I ate one and instantly regretted it. I had been proud about not "cheating". They are hard to pass up though. My kids like to dip them in vanilla yogurt thogh. I could do without that.

About to have a morningstar veggie patty, 1/2 avocado, tomatoe and onion for dinner.

roxannestags 10-04-2010 08:25 PM

Love: I do that as well snack on things that are sitting by me. The puppy was a mutt but we think she had german shepard in her. She was a sweetheart.

Roxanne

dallasgirl1 10-04-2010 08:28 PM

+turkey bacon, spinach, tomato, whole grain bread w/miracle whip. 500
instant mashed potatoes w/greek plain yogurt 200
tea 100

2150 Total calories

Walked 1.5 fast miles w/dog and about to head to gym in the next 20 minutes.

Diana3271 10-04-2010 08:39 PM

Shellsbrood I think you made good decisions while you were camping. How did you like the trout? Yum, I bet it was good.

Vixsin I'm glad you had a nice date. :D

Angilala Hi and Welcome! :wave:

Krampus Great job on the exercise!

Penguin Great job on the Pedometer steps.

Ebenz My larger meal is dinner. My breakfast and lunch are 300-400 calories each.

Raven Great job on the 198.9 :high:

Abidabbi Sorry to hear you have had the flu. :hug:

Lauren You had a great menu today. I hope the little break helped you. :hug:

Dallas Enjoy the gym and walk with the dog.

Pint Sized It sounds like you had a frustrating day. :hug:

Blueridge Great job on the run!

Roxanne Great job on the hour aerobics class and the pound!

Ja23 I have had a hard time trying to speed walk. I walk at the mall sometimes and I just can't seem walk as fast as I would like to.

Cincimini Hi :wave:

Stacy Ha Ha I get jello legs from doing lower body work.

MamaP 10-04-2010 08:40 PM

10-4-10

120+ ounces water
10 minutes (half mile) warm up on the treadmill
5 minutes on the stair climber (level 4-5, machine said that was 7 flights of stairs)
Zumba 20-minute express workout planned before bed tonight

Breakfast:
Fiber One Bar with 1/2 T of Peanut Butter (low blood sugar)
Quinoa Flakes (Yuk)

Lunch:
Pork Chop with sauerkraut
Green Giant Garden Medley Veggies

Snack:
Mini Muffins

Dinner:
Portabello Mushroom, Roast Beef & Swiss Sandwich
Cottage Cheese

Total Calories approximately 1350 calories. The portabello mushroom sandwich is really good. I made one tonight to take to my mom and made an extra one for me to have for lunch tomorrow.

Diana3271 10-04-2010 08:44 PM

I find it interesting that certain days, I have less calories, but I am very satisfied.

Total Approx 1335 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (320 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 30 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Snack Pack of Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Oikos Yogurt 90 Calories

Dinner (650 calories)
Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos w/red potatoes & steamed veggies 550 calories
2 Dove Dark Chocolate Promises 100 Calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60

Diana3271 10-04-2010 08:48 PM

Kris Great job on the exercise! Do you have a treadmill and stair climber or do you go to the gym?

krampus 10-04-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebenz315 (Post 3507573)
Do you guys use most of your calories in the first or second half of the day? What is your average calorie count for breakfast? I know it isn't good to eat a lot of my calories at night, but that is when I am the most hungry! I have tried eating more during the day to see if maybe I am not eating enough and that's why I am hungry at night, but I end up being hungry at night TOO!

Second half. I try to have about the same amount of calories for breakfast/lunch and dinner, though like you I tend to be hungrier around dinnertime.

Breakfast for me is usually 300 or so during the week.

Hang in there! You can do it. Your stomach will eventually shrink and you'll get less hungry - or used to being hungry.