3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   300+ And Ready To Try Again......#229 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/21149-300-ready-try-again-229-a.html)

QueenB 10-18-2002 05:28 AM

300+ And Ready To Try Again......#229

WELCOME! :wave:

We are a group of people who are working together to lose our excess weight.
We are on different plans and are of different sizes.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.

QueenB 10-18-2002 05:36 AM

Hey guys!

So, what time are we chatting on Saturday? As far as I'm aware, I have no plans whatsoever for Saturday and I would love to talk to you guys. Just name the place & the time. I will make this time just for you guys. The kids will entertain themselves and dh's appetite has already been satisfied, :burger: :s: so I should be good to go!

Everything on the food front is doing fine. I am still OP! I went to the store earlier tonight and stocked up on Campbell's Select Soups and some fat free saltines. Now that the weather is getting colder, I loove those for lunch! They have a new one out called Italian Wedding soup........I know, a funny name for soup. I actually made fun of the name at first, but it is awesome. It is in chicken broth and has noodles, spinach & mini meatballs. The whole can is 4 points. It is mmmm, mmmm good. :T Gee, I sound just like a commercial, don't I?

Well, I hate to post and run, but I'm still training the new person. This is my last night on thirds and I'm heading back to the land of the living on Sunday! A big :grouphug: to all and I will see you tomorrow! I love you all. :love:

P.S. Kat, thanks for the PM. You are a mess girl!

MichelleK 10-18-2002 06:50 AM

I don't think it was the big and tasty Kat had in mind...I think it was the prelude to the big and tasty she was hoping for on Saturday!

Tina did I miss something here? Are you going back on 1st shift now?

Well you all...wish me luck. I am going for a job interview this afternoon at 2 pm! Its for a Property Manager job at two apartment complexes. I want to get back into residential...I tried the commercial end but don't like it as much!

TTFN Michelle

katrinabgood 10-18-2002 07:17 AM

GOOD LUCK, MICHELLE!

LuckyLadyBug 10-18-2002 07:45 AM

Kat It looks like we should wish you luck too....:LOL: Of course if you don't chat we will all know what you are doing!!!!!

How about Saturday....8:00PM Eastern; 7:00PM Central etc.....I will go in and name a room "Working Together" so that should be the room you go into when you get to the chat room. Once you are loaded into the chat click on rooms and look for that name, pick it and we will have fun, fun, fun.

Sending you :goodvibes: on getting that job, Michelle.

Kat, I put 7PM Eastern because you seem busy at 6PM with your "family", "friends" stopping by but I suppose we have to be done in time for your "hubby" time!!! :hot:

katrinabgood 10-18-2002 08:20 AM

Listen, ladies...FYI..I have to work Saturday night, so there will be no ordering from the B&T menu that night! (We ARE both free TONIGHT, however!) wink, wink...

8:00 sounds good. I'm leaving myself a big note on the computer to remind me and to ward off any trespassers!

I have to rush, don't want to be late for "AquaBox" (kick boxing in the water!) and "Aqua I.T." (interval training) back to back classes...ahhh, I can smell the chlorine already!

See you wenches later...

tontoy 10-18-2002 09:23 AM

Hello Everybody!

How do you participate in the chat rooms? Maybe next time when you all schedule one I can join in.

Tina how many points are you allowed each day for WW? Do you get to add points when you exercise? I think for my weight I am allowed 26-31 points (242lbs), but I have been having a hard time staying under that. Although this is my first week following WW. I have been at 38 points for the last two days. Today I will try and keep it under 31.

One thing I never realized is how many calories I was eating a day! It is no wonder I didn't weigh over 400 pounds because I was taking in volumes of food! I thought I was eating healthy by having a salad, but when I added 6 or 7 Packets of dressing to that, I bet that salad had 2000 calories! Well I am not going to keep beating myself up about it. I guess as long as you recognize the problem and start to change it is all the matters.

Good luck Michelle I hope you get the job!

Have a good weekend everyone!

bobsgal 10-18-2002 09:32 AM

Hi. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been sick the last couple of days. All stuffed up, sore throat, sinus headache. Just all over achey. So needless to say, I haven't exercised since Tuesday. I'll be happy if I maintain this week. I just want to feel better so I can get back on track. It's amazing how much exercise has become such an important part of my life. Maybe I will try to do something today. I always seem to feel better after I work out. We'll see how it goes. Probably won't be posting this weekend. My daughter's birthday is on Sunday and we're having her party tomorrow. She's going to be 2. Where does the time go? My baby girl is growing up. Oh well, hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope to be back in the swing of things come Monday.
Steph

j-ann 10-18-2002 10:39 AM

MORNIN' :wave:

I'm just stopping in for a sec. too. I've got a miserable head cold and my head aches:headache: if I read for more than 5 minutes. POOR ME!!

I miss you all. I'll be back to posting regularly as soon as I fell better. I'll try to catch up later. :listen:

2cute2Bfat 10-18-2002 11:09 AM

Hello my fat fighting friends. :D
I have started another day .... still on program. :D
I feel soooo much better when I stick to this program.
My mood swings disappear... my drogginess disappears... even my pain improves. (I can't wait till it disappears too)
I am just soooo much happier when I stay out of those carbs. I have suffered with depression since I was 18 years old and I am now in my 50's so that is a longggggg time. I just love this woe .... I don't understand why I stray.???

Yes I do... it is because I am addicted. If I take that one innocent bite (thinking I can handle it) .... the addiction takes over.
I truly believe I was born with this. Some people are born with physical birth defects... some with emotional... I was born with a broken switch that doesn't tells me to stop eatting.

Now it is up to me to prepare a sane amount of food and STOP when it is gone.
My brain does not tell me I am full. My brain does not tell me to stop. I know this to be true about myself. So I must work with who I am... and stop eatting whether I "feel" full or not.
It is such a nice feeling to NOT have to lay down after I eat.
It is sooo nice to be able to be functional after a meal. :cool:

OKay... I am out of here. You guys all sound pretty good. Have a wonderful weekend.

Grannie39074 10-18-2002 01:18 PM

Hi all I'm still here. I'm off today so I'm catching up on house work and rest.

SaraJoy 10-18-2002 02:14 PM

Hiya Chickies!

Are you ready for this?! Kat, you exercising maniac, Baylee, you biking babe, are you listening?! GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?! I joined a gym! I was passing by the mall near my house that has the "Exclusively Women's Fitness Centre" in it and my car, to my surprise, made a sudden detour into the parking lot! I think I may have blacked out for a while because, when I came to, I was walking out of the gym with a membership card in hand! Well, you can imagine my shock and surprise... :lol: APPARENTLY, I have an appointment for Monday afternoon to do my fitness evaluation and training for the equipment!

To continue with my "spending-obsene-amounts-of-non-existant-money" day, I am also going to a nice salon to get my hair cut in an hour or so. Originally I had decided to reward myself for being in "onederland" by getting highlights in my hair BUT... I've been rewarding myself in so many OTHER ways that I don't think I should spend that money now. I'm just sticking with a plain ol'trim.

After THAT, hubby and I are heading out on the town with some friends to do some Oktoberfest celebrating. (Oktoberfest is a HUGE ten day celebration in our city.)

Whew... I'm a spoiled brat. :lol:

Michelle.... Oh! Hope the job interview is going well! You're probably in it as I'm typing this! I'm sending you luck vibes at this very moment! :goodvibes

J-Ann AND Steph... Sorry to hear that you're both feeling under the weather! Hope you guys feel better soon (so you can write some big long posts for me to read!). :lol:

Okay... gotta get a few things done before heading off to get my haircut!

TTFN
Sara :)
270/190/150

Hey! Look how I've made my current weight a nice round number... just like my starting weight and my goal weight! :D

Duckie25 10-18-2002 04:40 PM

Afternoon Ladies,
Just messing around with some new Avatar's, but unfortunalty I can't view them, just have a blank box with an x in it., can you tell me if it works and what picture showed up.

Thanks

2cute2Bfat 10-18-2002 04:57 PM

Duckie... I see a sexy blonde laying in a red outfit.
I think if this is you... you have lost enough. :lol:

Duckie25 10-18-2002 05:09 PM

Ahhh, good it works, no it's definelty not me, but will be some day,. Would love to wear a slinky red dress, wouldn't the boys go crazy then, I mean my fiance.

MichelleK 10-18-2002 07:42 PM

Ok Ok Baylee....you can let the breath out. The interview was very informal and went very well....but I'm not going to get my hopes up cause I really really really want this job. She has 2 more interviews and she will make a decision by monday afternoon. So keep your fingers crossed and anything else you can cross too!

I really hate to bail like this again but I gotta get some more laundry done, watch an english comp video and start on that paper I never started yet. I figured I would catch up on the housework and laundry and you guys this weekend and hopefully will be organized enough next week to keep everything in order so I can spend more time here posting! But for now.....I'll say good night and have fun in the chat!

TTFN Michelle

Grannie39074 10-18-2002 09:10 PM

Hello fellow chickies.
I have been a bad girl today.:( It started out well as always. I had a slim fast bar and skim milk. But then came lunch. I went to Penns fish house for their lunch buffet
3 fish fillets and 2 hush puppies
1 chicken leg
string beans
corn
squash
2 slices watermelon and us tea
about 2:30 I had a craving for something sweet I went into town and had a hot fudge brownie sundae it was a brownie with 3 scoops of ice cream hot fudge and whipped topping with nuts and a cherry. I ate it all:ink:
:shrug:I don't know what got into me :stress:
I wasn't going to eat anything else today but I made myself a grilled cheese and had chips and skim milk. OHHHH Well :?:
I cleaned my bathroom and shopped for food. DH works but I'd rather do it myself than to have to goad son into doing it.
Hope all of you are well. Sorry I haven't been in here to post more.

I just learned today that my brother who is 46 years old (his wife died last year)is living with a 16 year old girl and she just had his baby. So I have a nephew that I may never see .

LuckyLadyBug 10-18-2002 11:04 PM

Kat, if you have to work how can you chat????

TonToy: Just click on chat at the top of this screen. You will get into the main chat room..pick rooms and then go to "working together"...that's us...

Baylee: you are so right...in one day we had rain, snow, wind, and then sun...in that order...

All I can say is, WOW, Mary....Don't worry about the food just get back to your regular eating....One day doesn't ruin all you have done in the past. Here, I think you need this today :grouphug:

I will be going to a huge craft sale in the morning with a couple friends. It should be fun...laughs...which we need.

I will be home in time to tell you all about it in the chat room!!!!! Come one, come all!!!!!

katrinabgood 10-19-2002 01:02 AM

Hey...I don't have to be there til 11:00...so I'll miss out on a little of my nappy time...you girls are worth it!

See you then! Have a great Saturday!

QueenB 10-19-2002 05:20 AM

Holy Moley!

I just started this thread last night and we're almost finished with it! :yikes: Wow! Well gals, I am happy to report I am still OP and feeling strong! :strong: So far I have exercised 3 days this week.......Sunday, I walked a blue streak at Charlotte, and then I've done my WATP videos on Wednesday and today. To answer a question, yes, I am going back to first shift at my new/old job. Don't get me wrong.....I really liked thirds, and there were a lot of benefits to working it, but I want to feel normal again. There's just something really crappy about your family going to bed as your walking out the door to go to work, know what I mean? Plus, I've noticed I have not wanted to do as much lately. I mean, like on Friday nights, I never want to go anywhere because I don't want to wear myself out because I have to go to work. On Saturdays, the boys (including dh) are always wanting to go places.....(rides in the mountains, flea markets, craft and yard sales, car shows...etc) and I'm always tired from just getting off work and if I make myself go, then I can't even hold my eyes open at work Saturday night. The only crappy part about going back to first is that I will have to work every Sunday (my race day) :( :mad: :cry: :censored: :tired: BUT, I will only have to do it until April and then I will go to Monday through Friday which will be nice. Ok, onto individual replys:

Kat: You are my hero sweetie. I have always wanted to do some type of water aerobics.....but of course that entails wearing a bathing suit and here's a visual of that: Picture a volley ball with a rubberband wrapped around it. Yep, that would be me. NOT ready for that yet.

Michelle: Good luck sweetie on getting the job. I know how hard it is when you are excited and waiting to hear from a job you really want. I will be sending all the :goodvibes I can your way!

Lucky: Going to the craft fair sure sounds like fun. Have an awesome time and look for me some Tony stuff, ok? I want to hear all about it in chat tomorrow!

Baylee: Congrats sweetie on the 3.6 lb loss this week! You are just trucking right along, aren't you? Good for you girl. Hope the hip is feeling better.

Mary: Sure was nice to see a good old long post from you. I know you had a pretty rough day, food wise, but just put it behind you and look ahead to tomorrow. It sounds to me like you've got an awful lot on your plate lately. (if you'll excuse the pun) I'll say a prayer tonight for you and your family.

Duckie: I sure do like that new avatar. That WILL be you and me one day! Hope your having a nice weekend and I look forward to seeing you in chat.

SaraJoy: I am so proud of you! You are my inspiration this week. I really do look forward to the day that I can join a gym. Good for you on rewarding yourself. I haven't seen onderland since I was in high school, but with the grace of God, I will see it again. Hope you and your hubby had a great evening out tonight.

2cute: Do you even know how proud I am of you girl? Isn't it great to be following our food plan, whether it's WW or a low carb plan.......just knowing that we've picked something and have stuck to it is awesome! You go girl!

J-ann: So sorry to hear that you are sick. I hate it when that happens. {Seding J-ann some chicken soup, oj, kleenex and tylenol} Feel better sweetie.

Steph: My goodness sweetie, you sick too? Well I'll send out a double order: {sending Steph some chicken soup, oj, kleenex and tylenol} Feel better soon!

tontoy: Because of my weight, my point limit is 30-35 a day, but should be going down in a couple of weeks I hope. You know, you never truly do realize how many calories you are eating until you actually start counting them, do you? I used to sit down and I would eat 3 or 4 hotdogs at a time, and I was hungry yesterday and grabbed one real quick. (just a wienie & bun-not any condiments even) and the stupid thing was 7 points! I was so mad. But just like you said, if we learn from our mistakes and make a change.....then that is the best. Good for you girl.

thin: Where are you woman? Just know we are thinking of you and missing you a great deal. Come see us when you can.

Hello to all my other lovlies.....hope you are doing well. Yes, I am officially on first shift now, and here I am up at 5:30....still in the 3rd shift mode for now.......I better get over this real quick! :grouphug: to everyone and I will hopefully see you all in chat!!!

Grannie39074 10-19-2002 08:17 AM

Morning all
Today is a new day but DH is taking me to a movie and out to eat after I get off work aat lunch. Pray for me.:dizzy:

AS far as I know the girls parents approve of the arrangement they are friends with my brother. Someone is getting a photo of the baby for me. I want to see if it looks like my brother.

Thanks for the hugs I needed them. I do have a lot on my plate in more ways than one :D

What time is chat tonight? I'll try to make it.
I need to start journalling more. I haven't in awhile

Well I better go and grab a bite of breakfast and go to work.
:grouphug:

LuckyLadyBug 10-19-2002 09:56 AM

CHAT TIME IS:
7PM Central
8PM Eastern

Sorry the rest of you have to figure out what time that is in your area.

At the top of 3FC is a line of options to go into. Pick Chat - then wait - and wait - and wait a little more. Eventually it takes you right into the chat room.

On the right you will see "Users" and "Rooms" ....Pick Rooms and double click on Working Together.

It will say under your user name on the left of the screen that you have entered "Working Together".

NOW, I know there have been probelms with the chat room so if all of what I just wrote doesn't work we will have to just chat in the main room (called the entry room) with anyone else that pops in. Okay?

I A M SO E X I C I T E D

Well, I am off to the Craft Sale....:dancer: Hope I make it to my car without getting shot...(hunters)

Later...:wave:

MichelleK 10-19-2002 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone!!

I have done something constructive already today so I can play for a bit here. I folded a load of laundry, I made the bed, I got me and andrew washed, dressed and fed, and we went grocery shopping and came home and put the groceries away AFTER I changed a 4 wiper diaper! Can you say PEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW! Better known as a 4 ALARM diaper! It was up his back and up his stomach and everywhere you can imagine! I had to tie the thing in a plastic bag and take it out to the trash can outside!! I need a gas mask! So much stink from a little person!!

Well I have come to the conclusion that starting tomorrow....I am going to do this once and for all! I am going to eat a very light breakfast, very light lunch and a decent low fat dinner. I am going to drink a gallon of water a day and I am going to do some form of exercise at least 5 days a week. I did it before and I can do it again! I just need some butt kicking and hounding to keep me here and on track! Thats what I got you all for!!

Lucky I am going to try and make it to the chat tonight...I was thinking it was last night! I'm glad I reread the posts!!

Mary congrats on becoming an Aunt!! No matter what the circumstances...babies are precious! And as long as everyone involved is happy then who are we to judge!!

Tina...my bestest friend!! I need your words of encouragement and your words of discipline so keep at me....I want this weight off once and for all!! You are inspiring me to get back on track!!

2Cute....I saw a license plate today that reminded my of you! It was a betty boop plate and the Letters were 2Cute4U! Hope things are going ok for you this weekend! You are one busy traveller lately!!

Sorry I havent' gotten to everyone this time around...I am going to run and get all the stuff I need to do done now so that I can pop in at 8 pm and chat with you all! I hope I can get in ok!!!

So for now....TT Michelle

thinthinker 10-19-2002 10:52 AM

Hi everybody! :wave: I can't believe the threads are flying by and I'm not on the train! Geeeeeezzzzzz! :o

Busy, busy, busy. Went to the GYN yesterday morning (long story, no time now) and my blood pressure was 160/100. I couldn't believe it. But I told her if she was running around like I was, hers would be up there too.

Don't know who said this: "Where else can you say, " if you don't like the weather, stick around for 5 minutes because it's bound to change!"? But the answer is Michigan! You never know what's going to happen from the time you run in someplace to the time you run back out.

Don't know who was talking about the Red Lobster biscuits, but this is for you (and anyone else that likes them :T )

Lightened Red Lobster Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Heat oven to 450 degrees F
In a medium bowl gently mix together:
2 cups light Bisquick
3/4 cups 1% regular or buttermilk
Add and combine with a fork, handle lightly:
1 1/2 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet making 12 mounds
Bake 8 -10 minutes until lightly browned.
Meanwhile in a small microwave bowl, melt on high for 5 - 10 seconds:
1 T margarine and stir in:
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp parsley flakes
When biscuits are done, remove from oven and brush with the margarine-garlic mixture.
Remove from sheet and serve immediately.
YIELD: 12
SERVING SIZE: 1
83 cal; 4g fat; 0g Fib
2 WW Points per biscuit
Remember to handly lightly - that is the secret to the nice light textrue.

I bet you could even use diet margarine or light butter as well as light cheese and reduce this by another 1/2 point. ??????

Gotta run. Baby Shower. Love :love: to all.

katrinabgood 10-19-2002 12:21 PM

hello darlings...

Happy Saturday!

Just in from exercise...Curves today...I just had a touch up last night and didn't want to bleach it out already with pool water, so I passed on Aquacize this AM. Maybe I'll get one of those big fluffy, petally swim caps...NOT! About showing up in a bathing suit, Tina...I am not the only large one there, that's for sure, and I had to get past that feeling of I don't want to be seen in one. Heck, you're in the pool anyway, up to your chest...I figure, I'm not looking at them, I don't really give a :censored: if anyone is looking at me...I'm doing something to better myself so they can think what they want. Chances are, no one is thinking anything. We put so much stress on ourselves, it all comes from within. As a matter of fact, I, personally, am very admiring of someone who is doing what they can to improve their health, lose weight...more power to them!!

I stepped on the scale this am...early, yes...I have unofficially lost 9# since 10/2. I am very motivated. I know the exercise is helping, both physically and mentally. And of course, the support and love and encouragement that I get from all of you. Thank you!

Thin...Take care of that BP...busy or not, that is too high. Are you cutting back on salt? Did she put you on anything? Even a daily baby aspirin? Please take care. My SIL had a stroke at a very young age (43). Not good. BTW, I have made the lightened Red Lobster biscuits and they are good...'course, not as good as the real thing...but...

Michelle...ah, how I remember those days! Mine always seemed to have the 4 alarmers when we were OUT somewhere...:yikes: Congrats on getting back on track. I know you can do this! You have been my inspiration so many times...come on, girl! (I'm still up for a meeting, anytime you want! You have more demands upon you than I do...so let me know when's a good time!)

Lucky...good Lord, do you have an orange vest? Do they hunt that close to your home? There's an exercise program for ya...running to the car, dodging bullets!

Tina...I hear you on feeling "normal" with regards to working days...I like the freedom of the night shift, but, I hate missing out on stuff that normal people do because I'm either too tired or too cranky. Either you don't sleep and go ahead and do whatever ~or~ or you miss out because you have to sleep. :p Vicious cycle...It sucks.

Baylee...you are doing so well! Steady and consistent weight loss...I am so proud of you! I usually bank points too, so if I go over a few, I am not worried. So how did your co-worker like being left "holding the bag?"

Sara...YOU GO GIRL! Now you can be an exercisng demon too! :devil: How was Octoberfest? And could you give us an update on Reg's presents, please?

Mary...Don't worry about what you ate yesterday...there's nothing you can do about it. Just start again from today. Sometimes our worst :ink: outs jump start our BEST efforts!

Duckie...We will ALL be wearing slinky, sexy outfits this time next year, won't we?? You know it!

J-ann and Steph...Hope you chickies are feeling better!!

tontoy...my points range is 28-33...(255), but I'll be moving into yours very soon... Yours is 26-31. Try to fill up as much you can on veggies...add them to every meal...there are some good lo-cal dressings out there...try a few til you find one you love. I like Wishbone's "Just 2 Good" dressings.

Okay, gotta get some stuff done so I can come out and play at 8pm Eastern Time this evening!!! Hope to see a BIG crowd in our chat room! See you all later!

MichelleK 10-19-2002 03:17 PM

I could use a little help here....not weight related!! English comp II related!! I wrote my first essay which had to be an informative essay on the value of a college education today. I need some ideas on why a college education is valuable today....I already have earn a higher income thing and also, gaining valuable skills such as communication, logic and critical thinking skills. My paper is lacking something else and I just can't come up with it! Can anyone throw some ideas out there for me?? Thanks!

I managed to get one load of laundry washed, dried, folded/hung and PUT AWAY, I hate that part, and I have one in the dryer and another in the washer. I am woman hear me roar!! I read a book to andrew, I have our dinner in the crockpot, I put away some dishes, now I need to clean out Andrew's drawers so I can fit the rest of his winter clothes in his dresser. After that I need to finish the laundry, do the dishes, and pick up the toys and I will be ready to chat at 8 pm tonight! IF I can stay awake that long! LOL

Baylee I hope you didn't think I meant you about the judging people part....I truly didn't...I thought the exact same thing you did when I first read that...but like I said as long as everyone is happy and stays that way!!!

Kat...I am available any day after 1:00 pm. And anytime on weekends usually with a little bit of notice. Sometimes we have a life on the weekend that john is off...but not always!!

Thin that recipe sounds yummy....I would say that I would try it but I have decided to cut the carbs out since others are having such great success with it! I am a carb addict! I only feel satisfied if I have bread, pasta, potatoes, etc.

Well off I am to finish the housework and do some reading!

TTFN Michelle

QueenB 10-19-2002 07:51 PM

Wooo Hoooo! Trying to kill some time until chat, so I thought I'd pop in for a few. I have a big old pot of chilli on the stove right now and it smells so good. (made with ground turkey of course) :smug: Dh is at the movie rental store right now getting something for us to watch while we eat dinner. {{hold on, got to stir the chilli} Ok, I'm back. Sure does smell good. :T

Michelle: Sooo glad to see you back in here and posting. It's just not the same without you. If I can do this, you can do this. WE can do this together. I'll do my best to encourage you and you do your best to encourage me............after all, what are friends for? I'm thinking on what else you can add to your paper, but give me a day or so. Can you smell the smoke? :lol:

Kat: I knew I would catch slack from you about the bathing suit remark. I would really like to lose just a little more before I subject myself to that. I absolutely love the water though. It's awesome! You soooo understand what I mean by the night thing. You either stay up and do what everyone else wants to do and then your so moody, cranky and tired, they wish they didn't bring you in the first place or you sleep and miss out on everything. First day back on first is tomorrow........I can't wait.

Thin: You take care of the BP girl........it is very important and something you definitely need to take care of or at least keep an eye on. So glad to see a post from you in here. Stop by when you can and take care.

Well, I wish I had time for more replys, but it is now officially time to chat with my lovelies, so I am outa here!! :grouphug:

katrinabgood 10-19-2002 10:01 PM

Oh, that was fun! Let's pick another chat day!

thinthinker 10-20-2002 01:22 AM

DO NOT POST HERE! GO TO "300+ And Ready To Try Again....#230"

See you there.