3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   300+ And Ready To Try Again......#229 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/21149-300-ready-try-again-229-a.html)

QueenB 10-18-2002 05:28 AM

300+ And Ready To Try Again......#229

WELCOME! :wave:

We are a group of people who are working together to lose our excess weight.
We are on different plans and are of different sizes.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.

QueenB 10-18-2002 05:36 AM

Hey guys!

So, what time are we chatting on Saturday? As far as I'm aware, I have no plans whatsoever for Saturday and I would love to talk to you guys. Just name the place & the time. I will make this time just for you guys. The kids will entertain themselves and dh's appetite has already been satisfied, :burger: :s: so I should be good to go!

Everything on the food front is doing fine. I am still OP! I went to the store earlier tonight and stocked up on Campbell's Select Soups and some fat free saltines. Now that the weather is getting colder, I loove those for lunch! They have a new one out called Italian Wedding soup........I know, a funny name for soup. I actually made fun of the name at first, but it is awesome. It is in chicken broth and has noodles, spinach & mini meatballs. The whole can is 4 points. It is mmmm, mmmm good. :T Gee, I sound just like a commercial, don't I?

Well, I hate to post and run, but I'm still training the new person. This is my last night on thirds and I'm heading back to the land of the living on Sunday! A big :grouphug: to all and I will see you tomorrow! I love you all. :love:

P.S. Kat, thanks for the PM. You are a mess girl!

MichelleK 10-18-2002 06:50 AM

I don't think it was the big and tasty Kat had in mind...I think it was the prelude to the big and tasty she was hoping for on Saturday!

Tina did I miss something here? Are you going back on 1st shift now?

Well you all...wish me luck. I am going for a job interview this afternoon at 2 pm! Its for a Property Manager job at two apartment complexes. I want to get back into residential...I tried the commercial end but don't like it as much!

TTFN Michelle

katrinabgood 10-18-2002 07:17 AM

GOOD LUCK, MICHELLE!

LuckyLadyBug 10-18-2002 07:45 AM

Kat It looks like we should wish you luck too....:LOL: Of course if you don't chat we will all know what you are doing!!!!!

How about Saturday....8:00PM Eastern; 7:00PM Central etc.....I will go in and name a room "Working Together" so that should be the room you go into when you get to the chat room. Once you are loaded into the chat click on rooms and look for that name, pick it and we will have fun, fun, fun.

Sending you :goodvibes: on getting that job, Michelle.

Kat, I put 7PM Eastern because you seem busy at 6PM with your "family", "friends" stopping by but I suppose we have to be done in time for your "hubby" time!!! :hot:

katrinabgood 10-18-2002 08:20 AM

Listen, ladies...FYI..I have to work Saturday night, so there will be no ordering from the B&T menu that night! (We ARE both free TONIGHT, however!) wink, wink...

8:00 sounds good. I'm leaving myself a big note on the computer to remind me and to ward off any trespassers!

I have to rush, don't want to be late for "AquaBox" (kick boxing in the water!) and "Aqua I.T." (interval training) back to back classes...ahhh, I can smell the chlorine already!

See you wenches later...

tontoy 10-18-2002 09:23 AM

Hello Everybody!

How do you participate in the chat rooms? Maybe next time when you all schedule one I can join in.

Tina how many points are you allowed each day for WW? Do you get to add points when you exercise? I think for my weight I am allowed 26-31 points (242lbs), but I have been having a hard time staying under that. Although this is my first week following WW. I have been at 38 points for the last two days. Today I will try and keep it under 31.

One thing I never realized is how many calories I was eating a day! It is no wonder I didn't weigh over 400 pounds because I was taking in volumes of food! I thought I was eating healthy by having a salad, but when I added 6 or 7 Packets of dressing to that, I bet that salad had 2000 calories! Well I am not going to keep beating myself up about it. I guess as long as you recognize the problem and start to change it is all the matters.

Good luck Michelle I hope you get the job!

Have a good weekend everyone!

bobsgal 10-18-2002 09:32 AM

Hi. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been sick the last couple of days. All stuffed up, sore throat, sinus headache. Just all over achey. So needless to say, I haven't exercised since Tuesday. I'll be happy if I maintain this week. I just want to feel better so I can get back on track. It's amazing how much exercise has become such an important part of my life. Maybe I will try to do something today. I always seem to feel better after I work out. We'll see how it goes. Probably won't be posting this weekend. My daughter's birthday is on Sunday and we're having her party tomorrow. She's going to be 2. Where does the time go? My baby girl is growing up. Oh well, hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope to be back in the swing of things come Monday.
Steph

j-ann 10-18-2002 10:39 AM

MORNIN' :wave:

I'm just stopping in for a sec. too. I've got a miserable head cold and my head aches:headache: if I read for more than 5 minutes. POOR ME!!

I miss you all. I'll be back to posting regularly as soon as I fell better. I'll try to catch up later. :listen:

2cute2Bfat 10-18-2002 11:09 AM

Hello my fat fighting friends. :D
I have started another day .... still on program. :D
I feel soooo much better when I stick to this program.
My mood swings disappear... my drogginess disappears... even my pain improves. (I can't wait till it disappears too)
I am just soooo much happier when I stay out of those carbs. I have suffered with depression since I was 18 years old and I am now in my 50's so that is a longggggg time. I just love this woe .... I don't understand why I stray.???

Yes I do... it is because I am addicted. If I take that one innocent bite (thinking I can handle it) .... the addiction takes over.
I truly believe I was born with this. Some people are born with physical birth defects... some with emotional... I was born with a broken switch that doesn't tells me to stop eatting.

Now it is up to me to prepare a sane amount of food and STOP when it is gone.
My brain does not tell me I am full. My brain does not tell me to stop. I know this to be true about myself. So I must work with who I am... and stop eatting whether I "feel" full or not.
It is such a nice feeling to NOT have to lay down after I eat.
It is sooo nice to be able to be functional after a meal. :cool:

OKay... I am out of here. You guys all sound pretty good. Have a wonderful weekend.

Grannie39074 10-18-2002 01:18 PM

Hi all I'm still here. I'm off today so I'm catching up on house work and rest.

SaraJoy 10-18-2002 02:14 PM

Hiya Chickies!

Are you ready for this?! Kat, you exercising maniac, Baylee, you biking babe, are you listening?! GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?! I joined a gym! I was passing by the mall near my house that has the "Exclusively Women's Fitness Centre" in it and my car, to my surprise, made a sudden detour into the parking lot! I think I may have blacked out for a while because, when I came to, I was walking out of the gym with a membership card in hand! Well, you can imagine my shock and surprise... :lol: APPARENTLY, I have an appointment for Monday afternoon to do my fitness evaluation and training for the equipment!

To continue with my "spending-obsene-amounts-of-non-existant-money" day, I am also going to a nice salon to get my hair cut in an hour or so. Originally I had decided to reward myself for being in "onederland" by getting highlights in my hair BUT... I've been rewarding myself in so many OTHER ways that I don't think I should spend that money now. I'm just sticking with a plain ol'trim.

After THAT, hubby and I are heading out on the town with some friends to do some Oktoberfest celebrating. (Oktoberfest is a HUGE ten day celebration in our city.)

Whew... I'm a spoiled brat. :lol:

Michelle.... Oh! Hope the job interview is going well! You're probably in it as I'm typing this! I'm sending you luck vibes at this very moment! :goodvibes

J-Ann AND Steph... Sorry to hear that you're both feeling under the weather! Hope you guys feel better soon (so you can write some big long posts for me to read!). :lol:

Okay... gotta get a few things done before heading off to get my haircut!

TTFN
Sara :)
270/190/150

Hey! Look how I've made my current weight a nice round number... just like my starting weight and my goal weight! :D

Duckie25 10-18-2002 04:40 PM

Afternoon Ladies,
Just messing around with some new Avatar's, but unfortunalty I can't view them, just have a blank box with an x in it., can you tell me if it works and what picture showed up.

Thanks

2cute2Bfat 10-18-2002 04:57 PM

Duckie... I see a sexy blonde laying in a red outfit.
I think if this is you... you have lost enough. :lol:

Duckie25 10-18-2002 05:09 PM

Ahhh, good it works, no it's definelty not me, but will be some day,. Would love to wear a slinky red dress, wouldn't the boys go crazy then, I mean my fiance.