Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #76  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone!

I am off work tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday so you probably won't see me around until Wednesday.

Just wanted to say have a happy and healthy weekend to all and stay OP!

I'm hoping that when you see me next week I will below my lowest recorded weight. Keep your fingers crossed for me girls!!!!!!

I'm outta here!

Extra long long-weekend!

Last edited by L R K; 09-02-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #77  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

therex

Diana how are you doing?

Penguin glad you now know what's going on with your friend Congrats on wearing your shirt, NSV

Thanks GettinFit, I have to tell you ... I am so shocked that I have made it this far without giving up. That's what I typically do when I lose a few pounds. I get all big headed in my own mind thinking I have done something. This will be interesting to do. I have always wanted to wear one of those dresses that have the wide band under the breast area. When I use to try them on I would always look like I was pregnant. I hated it. We'll see.

Lauren walking the dog is good exercise, at least mine pull you like crazy so you get your workout
Old 09-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #78  
~Rennie

Lauren Have a wonderful weekend
Old 09-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #79  
Dog Lover

S/C/G: H:226/215/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Diana and Vixsin I took your advice and got a Lean Cuisine pizza today. I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm definitely going to enjoy it!!

Therex Welcome to the club! I just joined a couple of weeks ago and everyone here is great!

LaurenA I have faith in ya- I'm sure you will be there next week. How exciting!

Today I tried some canned soup as a snack. I usually HATE canned soup, but I must say that Progresso's Light Italian Style Meatball rocked! Half the can was only 80 calories and was so yummy

Day 8
Breafast: Slimfast
Snack: Popcorn chicken- NEVER walk by the deli at walmart when you are hungry! I totally caved
Lunch: Spaghetti Lean Cuisine
Snack: Progresso Soup
Supper: Pizza Lean Cuisine
Old 09-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 223/215/167

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls!!
Thank you so much for the support!
Today, 2nd day at the gym. I found out that they open at 5:45. We were there before anybody. I am a school teacher and my first class is at 7:50. So we went early and I had just the time to get home by 7:05 to shower and have breakfast.
What was really cool is that I had so much energy by the time I got into the classroom that my kids were actually surprised and mentioned that I was in a much better mood (I have 40 fifteen year old students there). I am not a morning person at all, but going to the gym before going to work made a big change in my mood and energy. I totally did not expect that! It was cool!
PMS got really bad by the end of the morning but I did not mind much since with POCs my cycles were so absent I was actually looking fwd to have some PMS!

Does anyone else experience more regular cycles upon getting into a workout routine?

Love,
Old 09-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 158/148/130

Height: 5'7"

9/1: 1535 cal, 13 min running 4.2 treadmill, 47 min walking 3.5 treadmill
9/2: 1378 cal, 45 min strength training, 25 min elliptical, 20 min bike

Last edited by meggoat; 09-02-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:24 PM   #82  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 187/175/150

Height: 5'6

did good today. i have an extra point left over, and that would be a first this week, get to go shopping sat. sooo excited to get great healthy food!!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #83  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I'm not posting much during the day since Chicks takes so long to load. I use IE at work. I don't want to download Firefox in case I have a problem with it. At home I downloaded Firefox and Chicks loads alot faster.

I had a crazy reaction to something yesterday. My face and especially my lips swelled. My lips were huge! Last night I took a Benadryl. I seem to be getting better. I didn't have any respiratory issues. Thank Goodness for that.

Lauren I'm not sure if you will even see this post. I hope you enjoy your long weekend. Walking the dog is the best workout.

Jer Great job in getting your walk in.

Gettinfit Great job on the NSV! I know you will enjoy wearing your gown.

Abidabbi

Vixsin I try to eat grilled mahi soft tacos a couple times a week. I love them.

Blueridge Great job on keeping your lunch in moderation at Ruby Tuesday. I agree they have some crazy calories there.

Penguin I'm glad you are feeling better.

Sarah Great job on the exercise!

therex Ha Ha on the cute boy at the gym. Hey whatever it takes to get there, right?

Love I think I am doing better. Thanks for asking.

Raven I hope the pizza is good.

Cronopia Great job on the gym! I'm glad it helped with your mood and energy. It never changed anything with my cycles. I have always had problems with them.

meggoat Hi!

Nicole Great job staying on plan.

WAVING HI TO ANYONE I MIGHT HAVE MISSED!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #84  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total approx 1445 Calories

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 cal
Handful of spinach
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
high fiber English muffin 100 cal
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream
juice 75 calories

Lunch: (360 calories)
Earth Grains 100% Whole Wheat Thin Buns 100 Calories
1 slice Reduced fat cheese 60
4 slices Hormel Natural Choice Cooked Ham 60 Calories
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Grey Poupon Mild and Creamy Mustard 0 Calories
Sliced Apples 40 Calories
Cape cod reduced fat chips 100 calories

Dinner (720 Calories)
Applebee's Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos w/herb potatoes & veggies 550 calories
1/2 cup cottage cheese 90 calories
Tropical fruit 80 calories

Exercise:
~TF HIIT 30
~The Firm Cardio Inferno
Old 09-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #85  
~Rennie

Raven I think you did good on your food (an order of popcorn chicken) call it your treat before Saturday

Cronopia
I think exercising does put you in a good mood, it helps to clear my mind

Hi meggoat

Nicole glad you had a good day

Diana glad you're doing better. Hope it's all cleared up by morning.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #86  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Thursday to all!

blueridge ~ your egg rolls sound good. I hope you are feeling better and ready for your race on Saturday.

vixsin ~ Thanks. I almost ordered the bolero jacket today but am still not sure if I want a jacket or a shawl. I might have to give fish tacos another try. I've only only them once at a restaurant and didn't really like them (but my tastes have changed and I would have control over the seasonings).

GettinFit ~ Congrats on the NSV. Are you talking about WW Santa Fe Rice & Beans? I love that meal. I have used it before to make burritos with added lettuce and tomato. Sometimes I will add shredded lettuce directly to the meal.

Love ~ I like the idea of a shawl, but am not sure I want to mess with holding onto it all night. The sales lady tried doing the wrap thing where you tie the shawl behind your back, but I felt restricted.

Cardboard ~ Thanks - it did make me feel like a princess and I've never had that before. When I got married I eloped so I never had that experience either. Spinning is hard on the behind. Good job on completing the class.

Penguin ~ I'm glad you have a better understanding of what is going on with your friend. Definitely humor the salespeople. I would have never tried on that dress on my own. I think if you have a good salesperson, they really do have a good idea of what will look good on a certain body type.

Lauren ~ Have a great weekend and good luck on reaching the new low!

Jer ~ Just noticed you are in North Carolina. Is the Hurricane affecting you? My daughter told me yesterday she was going "hurricane shopping," just in case they lose power.

Abidabbi ~ Good job on getting to the gym. Your lunch today sounds good. I love new potatoes.

Cronopia ~ Great job on getting to the gym.

Nicole ~ Keep up the good work.

therex ~ Welcome!

Diana ~ I sure hope you are feeling better. Allergic reactions like that are scarey.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #87  
~Rennie

Today's eats 9/2/10

Breakfast (252)
banana, skim, bran cereal dry

Lunch (388)
ham and Swiss on whole wheat w/ light mayo and a salad iceberg lettuce, Parmesan cheese and light Caesar dressing

Snack (97)
1/2 grapefruit and cup of grapes

Total calories 739
Water 96ozs plus 16 ozs decaf green tea
No exercise

I didn't get a chance to eat dinner ... too many things happening this evening and I refuse to eat late. I also didn't do any exercise today.

Tomorrow will be a much better day
Old 09-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #88  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

9-2-10 check in

90+ ounces water

Breakfast:
Protein Shake

Snack:
Warm V8 Juice

Dinner:
Vietnam Bun ~ Rice vermicelli noodle salad from a local vietnamese restaurant (I love this and haven't had it for months - From what I can find online about it, it's high in calories and sodium)
Egg Roll

Total calories approximately 1150 calories. I think I might make myself some protein shake "ice cream." Haven't had that for a while.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #89  
sicknasty

S/C/G: 162.5/156/135

Height: 5'4

Hi love2b, hi therex, hilauren, hi diana, hi nicole, hi hi hi everyone that I missed!
I had a super day today and I'm just kinda basking in the glow of my accomplishment! First - scale has moved to 156 sooo.. yippee!! I treated myself to... a weighted skipping rope and a set of 5lb handweights. BTW for any fellow Canadians, Canadian Tire (or crappy tire as we call it in my fam) has great prices on freeweights and excercise balls. 1 5lb handweight was 3.99!

Stuck to plan near religiously today.
B - Protein shake - 110
L - Whole wheat mini-pitas w/low cal spinach dip - 400, pear - 100
D - Avocado - 275, tomato - 22, minipitas - 180, "mayo" - 90

Total: 1177

TGIF tomorrow everybody! I've got my fingers crossed for a great weekend. Maybe I'll pick up some lean cuisine pizzas to help me thru, since they seem to be the thread mascot today. OH and more good news: MrVickNasty is down 4lbs too! good day good day yayyyy!!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #90  
~Rennie

Kris, you know that's what I thought also when my cousin mentioned it to me but it's funny how it stays up, I was truly surprised. I didn't like that tied in the back idea either, felt like I had a knot in my back.

Kris I do that too (only sometimes though) . Put the beans and rice on a whole wheat wrap with some grilled chicken and salsa sooooo gooood
Closed Thread