3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

jensmith72 08-04-2010 08:33 AM

Good Morning! I dont know if some plan in advance but here is my menu from yesterday. I am down 1 pound from yesterday too so.. It was a good day!!!!
Breakfast: 320
Diet Delights sausage egg and cheese on engish muffin (260)
1 whole orange

Snack: 44
5.5o V8 juice and a dum dum lollypop (mango)

Lunch: 345
lean Cuisine Peperoni french bread piza (310)
3/4 c cooked carrots

Snack: 110
20 small pretzels

Dinner: 410
Homemade turkey chili with onions (250)
salad- lettuce, tomato, celery (yuck), onion FF Thousand island dressing (2Tbs)
2 pc Natures Own Honey Wheat bread (35 cal ea)!!
TOTAL: 1226
40 OZ OF WATER..(still trying to get up to 64)
I hope everone has a great day :)

abidabbi 08-04-2010 08:40 AM

I'm a bit late off the mark but can I join in too please? I'm using minigoals as a diary but would love to come here also...I've been doing ok this month, started it off with a weekend in the Lakes hiking and eating mostly fruit to kick start my metabolism. I'd like to be around 160-162 by the end of Aug...yey! Hope everyone's ok x x x

abidabbi 08-04-2010 08:53 AM

So today so far:
B - 2 x toast (150), sugar free red bull (8)
L - Carrot and corriander soup (150) apple (50) and a seeded bagel (240)
D - unfortunately we are going to the pub for dinner tonight. I'm going to have the grilled samon and potatoes with salad but am unsure as to the number of cals, hence restricting so much for B and L...

Total not including D = rounding up to 600 cal...hoping dinner does not tip me over the edge!

Will not be able to exercise tonight as I have writing to do on my thesis...hoping my cals will be restricted enough but a little stressed. Weigh in on Monday morning...think I will cry if I havn't lost more than 1lb this week :(

How's everyone else, you all seem to be doing so well!!
xxxx

Diana3271 08-04-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abidabbi (Post 3419929)
I'm a bit late off the mark but can I join in too please?

Abidabbi Hi and Welcome! We would love to you join in! :wave:

abidabbi 08-04-2010 09:14 AM

Aw thanks :spin:
x

L R K 08-04-2010 09:17 AM

MamaP - Getting that walk in, even in that heat! Good job :)

GettinFit Well Done, another pound gone forever :cp:

jensmith - Woohoo! A pound down :cheer:

abidabbi - Of course you can join in! :welcome:

L R K 08-04-2010 09:30 AM

Happy Hump Day! :dance:

Now about this weight, I have been jumping around the same few pounds for a while now and frankly it just will not do! I have been looking at a few options to kick my weight losing butt back into gear and a friend suggested I look into a food / eating solution by Mark Bittman. His philosophy is vegan throughout the day and 1 meat meal at night only. My friend has lost a lot of weight cutting out meat from their day so after talking to the SO he thought we should try it out and see how it goes, so that's what we'll be testing next week. I love these little experiments, it makes things interesting.

Anyways, I am still in Onderland which is good. Been bouncing around 197, 198 and 199 so would really like to break this, my next mini goal is to hit 186lbs, that will be the halfway mark! So I am setting my sights on that!

Here is the plan for the day 8/4/2010

B - 1 small 1% choc.milk + 1 slice whole wheat bread w/ natural peanut butter and vegemite + 1 peach + 1 light babybel cheese

S - 1 yoghurt

L - 1 Campbells Healthy Request Spicy Lentil soup w/ crackers + 1 salad of mixed greens, tomato, light chedder cheese and cal.wise balsamic dressing

S - 1 banana

D - Shrimp, Avocado, Broccoli Sprouts with old school marie rose sauce + side fo rice

Drinking: 1 morning coffee + 2L water throughout the day + 2 cups green tea (at least) + 1 diet pepsi

Exercise: 30min brisk walk with the dog

Have a happy, healthy and OP day! :wave:

WillsMom 08-04-2010 10:17 AM

Lets get going

I'm new here and I'm looking forward to a new me. I have 30 pounds I'd like to shed. Started the 30 Shred last night and cut out almost all of my coffee this morning.

Diana3271 08-04-2010 11:27 AM

WillsMom Hi and Welcome! :wave: I'm in SC, too. :D

L R K 08-04-2010 11:30 AM

Hi and Welcome to the thread WillsMom! :welcome: :wave:

Best of Luck with the 30 Day Shred! We are here to support you all the way! :)

MrsDawsondn 08-04-2010 01:32 PM

Good afternoon ladies.

Ok so I have an aunt that used to be my walking buddy but we've both moved too far away but my son and her grandson play football on the same field for practice so yesterday we went walking while they were playing. Then this morn I got up for my morning wog (walk/jog). I am pooped but my eating has been great so I'm not complaining. Bad thing is she now wants to walk during practice today and I don;t know if I'll have the energy today. I do admit that will ramp up my exercise to do a morning run and an evening walk but I just don't know if I'm ready for all of that just yet and I don't want to overtrain. But she has no one to walk with at home and is scared to go it alone in a new neighborhood and I don't wanna start something I cannot finish. I'm a gal of my word. hmmm decisions decisions. BTW I totally despise evening workouts lol.

On to the food:
B- 3egg omelette with colby/monterey jack shredded cheese cherry tomatoes and turkey ham - 405 cals

S- banana - 105 cals

L- tuna salad cup - 80 cals
Wheat thins - 265
Red seedless Grapes - 221
White tea
total : 566

S - Cheezit and pretzels -

D - ??? Maybe baked Chicken and veggies?

1800 Cal Limit.

On the agenda today to register for my first 5K since 2005 Woot!

MamaP 08-04-2010 03:25 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Welcome to all the new folks!

So, I did go back and buy that animal print top and the brown pants ~ after getting the approval from my daughter. :) She said she thought it was cute and thought it looked good. The pictures attached are the other outfit I bought. Not the best pictures but you get the idea. Pants are size 12 and the top is a 16/18 - both in Misses. I probably could have worn the top in a 12/14 but they were out of them.

love2b150 08-04-2010 03:32 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone,

:welcome: abidabbi & WillsMom

JenS, great on the one pound, ONEDERLAND here she comes :)

Lauren, I've done the same thing twice now. Last month was the hardest but with everybody's help here I made it through. Then just last week I was stuck at 178 then I saw 176 and back to 179, ughhhh. I didn't stress too much (I don't think) but this morning I saw 177.4 not far from 178 I know BUT IT IS NOT 178 :D. I tried calorie cycling which I couldn't do correctly and I figured my calories cycle on their own. Not sure what else I did but it passed. Someone told me they were stuck for 3 months once. Now that would discourage me. Hope your scale moves soon. :hug: Curious to know how the no meat in the a.m. works for you. That's a thought. That means no eggs and dairy during the day also, right?

MrsDawson, I'd say walk with her today, but express how you really prefer not to workout in the evenings. You prefer to do it early and get it out of the way and you have already had your exercise for the day maybe she'll get the hint. I have two walking buddies both will walk by themselves at anytime. Me on the other hand I prefer to have someone with me so I know how she feels, but if there are people out there already I wouldn't care. Just my two cents :) Also I tried walking in the a.m. with one and then walking in the p.m. with the other and to me my body didn't like it. I thought the scale would move more, instead for me it stood still and it is like you said because I probably didn't give it my all due to lack of energy.

Today's eats so far

Breakfast (220)
nutirgrain waffle, activia vanilla yogurt, skim milk

Snack (100)
Slim fast peanut butter bar

Lunch (365)
2oz turkey, slice swiss, 2 slices honey wheat toast w/n/s syrup, 1/2 n/s peaches, V8 juice

jensmith72 08-04-2010 03:43 PM

HI Willsmom and welcome! I can not give up my coffee!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!

I AM HAVING A HARD DAY! I CANT HAKE THE HUNGRIES! HELP WHAT CAN I EAT TO HELP ME NOT WANT TO EAT..WELL EVERYTHING? LOL I HAVE NOT YET BUT I ATE THE NORMAL STUFF TODAY BUT I HAVE A NOT REALLY SATISFIED FEELING.. :(

madrikh 08-04-2010 03:50 PM

I'm brand new here and don't know if I'm doing this right...
I'm reading the Beck Diet book and facing the fact that I need to do something.
Last Fall in a 6 week period of time (according to my medical records) I gained 12 pounds. This after being at the same weight (other than pregnancy) all of my adult life.

Anyway: my starting weight was 168; my current is 166 and my goal is 150.
So far today I have taken 2 yoga classes.
Breakfast: protein drink (if I eat before yoga, I feel nasty)
Lunch: canned salmon salad on nut crackers ( can't eat gluten).

Peace,
Marci