Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 AM   #136  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

TGIF Everyone! Enjoy your Friday and the weekend! Woo Hoo!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:31 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

I also put up a photo...just a head shot in my avatar, but might help to put a face to a name-hope you can see it! xx
abidabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 222/154.4/149 (mini-goal)

Height: 5'4"

Hi, this is the first time I've posted in August, was off track for a few days, but back down to my lowest weight since I restarted about 2 and a half weeks ago.

I've got breakfast and lunch planned:

B: 2 hardboiled eggs
L: veggie burger on whole wheat English muffin with red onion, lettuce and marinara.

Need to get out now and do my walking early. It's been in the hundreds all week, if I don't get it done early I don't get it done at all.
karen0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #139  

So today so far I had a bit more thn I was expecting to:
B
Wheetabix x 2 (150)
Toast x 2 with a little spread (200 + 50)
L
Strawberries (30)
Blueberries (30)
Pear (40)
Mushy Peas (200 to be safe)
Bagel with a bit of cheese (223 + 150 = 373)...
When you write it like that it doesn't seem like much but crikey I am full! Uncomfortably full, this is why I have been eating slower...had to rush a bit and I feel quite ill now And am very tempted to go throw up. But I won't, I need to be strong and not get back into that crazy behaviour.

1073 cals so far then which I am gutted about. I will have a very small dinner tonight whilst dog sitting...200-300 cals of something very light like soup or something.

Bleugh, need to get busy in the lab to forget this :'(

XxxxX
Old 08-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #140  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Oops Penguin, I typed one too many ones . that's what I get for rushing

I am up .2 today at 176.4 must be the cookies the boys made and the frap from Starbucks. The two shouldn't have been together so late in the day. Hoping to see 175 tomorrow

Happy Friday Everyone, Have a great day.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #141  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

wikidsnyper - Welcome to the thread! It's never too late to join in! You look like you have things under control, well done. If you ever need any support or motivation we are always here to help!

natrice - I remember when I first got my signature, it was a very exciting time - kinda like a small accomplishment

quietstorm - Isn't it amazing how many calories are in a cesar salad! Crazy stuff! Well done on your mini-milestone, that's awesome

Abidabbi - I hope your allergies don't play up too much! And I know all those sweets, sugar and fatty yummy foods won't get the best of you. Just say NO! You can do it! I can see your avatar, you have lovely hair, suits you very well

Diana - Yay FRIDAY! It seems like every week, this is what I am always looking forward too and all I am working towards, just gotta make it to Friday

Karen - Welcome to August, great to see you back! And congrats on the low weight - you are doing great

love2b150 - Starbucks Frap = ♥! I always get a Tall, Light, No Whip, Mocha Frap yum-o!

Last edited by L R K; 08-06-2010 at 09:28 AM.
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #142  
CanadianVeggie

Girls - I am soooo ready for the weekend!!!! I really just didn't want to get out of the bed this morning. It was also a little cooler than normal outside but the sun was shining bright so it was just a perfect morning. I want to sit out in the sun relax with a book a nice cool drink all day. Silly work getting in the way. At least I have a large window right at my desk so I get a lot of sunshine in the mornings.

Next week is the "experiment" well that's what I am calling it anyway but I am really looking forward to a change, something different and something new to learn. Got lot's of shopping to do

Here is how I plan for my day to go 8/6/2010

B - 1 WW whole bagel w/ 1 light laughing cow cheese & tomato + 1 banana + 1 ligth babybel cheese

S - 1 Yoghurt

L -Prob. Salmon Salad on multi-grain w/ side salad

S - 1 Apple

D - Not sure yet, going out for dinner and haven't decided what to eat

Drinking: 1 morning coffee + 2L water throughout the day + at least 2 cups green tea + 1 diet pepsi

Exercise: 30min brisk walk with the dog

Have a happy, healthy and OP day and weekend

TGIF!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #143  

Thanks LaurenB *blush* I had really long hair for most of my life and then one day had it all lopped off. Never looked back! Thanks for the support for this weekend, looking forward to the challenge and having a dog for a bit. Got a 12 mile walk planned so hopefully end up losing a little weight by Wednesday...you're doing so well too!! Keep it up hun x

love2b150 I reckon you'll see 175 no problem, if not lower, sometimes if I have something I want I lose weight as long as it's once not everyday
Old 08-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

B-3 egg whites,2oz ground chicken,1/2c oats, coffee w/skim milk & splenda
S-1/2 apple,1tbsp pb, protein shake
L-2oz potato,1 cup broccoli,4oz baked chicken breast
D-100g xlean ground beef,2oz mashed potato,1 c broccoli & carrots
S-shake (1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 cup berries, water, 1 tbsp flax)

Calories: 1515,180g protein,100g carb,45g fat
Workout: 1 hour dog walk.. later: P90X legs & back

Dealt with a very fussy baby all morning so I'm not sure if I'll make it to the workout. Not a big deal as long as my nutrition is on track. Monday the 9th is my refeed day so I'm already looking forward to my "carb up" (Whole wheat pancakes with pure Quebec maple syrup!)
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #145  
5lbs fat vs 5 lbs muscle

Height: 5'6

@lauren good luck with the experiment I know you can do it.

@ sacha os P90X really worth it? I want reviews on it before I look into purchasing it.

@abidabbi love the new avator pic

Good luck getting the workout in @Karen and thanks for coming in and posting.

Well had a very busy night and eating wasn't exactly healthy but the scales shows no difference so it must be alright. Got in a good workout as well.
It was hard to get up today due to the busyness of yesterday but I made it in to work.

B - banana and breakfast bar
L- Tuna salad and grapes with hot tea
s- ??
dinner - chicken and salad (for real this time lol)

Exercise: I plan on resting up and getting ready for my first 5K race in 5 years I'm so excited.

Had a little bit well alot of family drama happen yesterday and I have a victory to report instead of eating the problems away like I would tend to do in the past I was VERY conscientious of what i was going to eat as well as qty. I purchased something very unhealthy but couldn't bring myself to eat it so yay me! lol.

And I was dead set on staying on plan today as well. I was tempted to go out and buy lunch but I knew I'd packed for the week and all excuses to go out were exhausted and thus I went with eating what I'd packed. go me! Hopefully this day and weekend goes the same way

Last edited by MrsDawsondn; 08-06-2010 at 01:49 PM.
MrsDawsondn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 320/245/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi I am new to this .
My weight July 20,10 was 320
My weight August 4,2010 is 309
I am having lapband August 11 so we see how it goes.
Inner Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #147  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Its overcast today. Hubby called me up this morning almost gloating that its only 93* and it seems to be getting cooler as the day progresses. He's an aircraft mechanic and this past week has been brutal, with heat index in the 117*. Its supposed to be cloudy and hopefully rain for the next few days, but then back to the heat next week.

MrsD, good job on your eating. Especially withstanding the unhealthy snack.

Sacha, your pancakes sound wonderful!

abidabbi, I had hair past my butt for about 10 years, it took a few false starts but now an happy with a pixie. Big changes sometimes take time, LOL. Nice to see you.

Lauren, I hear you on not wanting to drag myself out of bed. sigh. I laid down on fhe floor to spend some time with April and thought I'd fall asleep. I need to borrow Diana's coffee IV.

Snyper, welcome.

Love, I can't resist the chance to tease someone. I get it from my Dad.

Karen, glad to have you back.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #148  
CanadianVeggie

sacha - mmmmm pancakes! Enjoy your day

MrsDawsondn - Thanks! I can use all the cheering and motivation you are willing to throw at me And well done on such a busy day! You did very well Your first 5K very exciting! Anjoy every minute of it!

hotchicktobe - Welcome to the thread, were always happy to see new faces :Welcome:

Penguin - a coffee IV!?!?!? Why is this the first I am hearing about this!!!!!!!!! Diana - you must share!! hehe
Old 08-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #149  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Penguin, they had three new things the one I got was a Grande and it is supposed to 150 calories or less, since there is no drizzle and no whip. I had a cup of coffee this morning I made myself. I am finding that again my taste are changing. I wasn't pleased with my frap yesterday and I was disappointed this morning, so maybe I'll just do away with the coffee. I didn't think you were teasing, at all

abidabbi, I was up .2 this morning I don't know why my weight has to play with me like that, LOL.

Today, I don't have an appetite at all. I'm tired again. I know why though, I've been leaving church pretty late. This is the last evening/night of our revival. I've also been doing my walks in the mornings which aren't so bad but everything is just a little off schedule. Back to normal next week though.

Welcome to everyone new. You'll love it here. I sure do, very caring group.

Last edited by love2b150; 08-07-2010 at 02:37 PM.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDawsondn View Post

@ sacha os P90X really worth it? I want reviews on it before I look into purchasing it.
It is quite difficult and meant for people who are already quite fit (ie you can do a pullup). If that is your level, then it is fantastic. If that is too advanced, Tony Horton's Power90 is a good start before transitioning to P90x
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote