3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   **~**August Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/208706-%2A%2A%7E%2A%2Aaugust-daily-accountability-check-everyone-welcome%2A%2A%7E%2A%2A.html)

love2b150 08-01-2010 11:16 PM

AEKsMom, congrats on the loss.

Well Jen you aren't by yourself. Since it is a new month I am giving calorie cycling another try and today all I wanted to do is eat. I went over by 455 calories. Need to miss a meal tomorrow since I ate an extra one today (jk jk) ;)

Get some rest. Have a good night.

AEKsMom 08-01-2010 11:25 PM

Love2b150... Thanks for the comment. I love the way you posted your goals and BMI. I think our height and goals are yhe same.... Have a great night.

ghost girl 08-02-2010 02:29 AM

Hello I am new this is day 9 of Atkins and i have lost 9 pounds and 2 inches
I am so excited.

Joining 3fc has helped me so much.

Thanks everyone.

Diana3271 08-02-2010 06:56 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

AEKsMom & ghost girl Hi and Welcome! :wave:

GettinFit 08-02-2010 09:06 AM

Good morning and HAPPY MONDAY everyone. WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW JOINERS!

I hope we all have a successful week and meet our goals for the week. I can't believe it's already August. I'm going on a cruise in November and I would love to comfortably fit my size 14 by then.

I was so proud of myself last night. I was invited to dinner at a friends and there were all kinds of fattening foods (buffet style) to choose from but all I had was a baked chicken breast, a plate full of green salad, 2 tablespoons of pasta salad and a bottle of water. I resisted the homemade carrot cake which looked so good and my favorite homemade mac & cheese. It felt so good to stay in control. If I can keep this up, I see myself reaching my ultimate goal.

Today's Journal:

B - oatmeal, skim milk, coffee w/2 serv flavored creamer
S - baked sweet potato, honeydew melon
L - large salad w/cheese, sf/ff pudding
D - salmon, brocolli, dark choc
Exercise - FIRM Ultimate Fat Burning Workout

jendiet 08-02-2010 09:06 AM

hello all, well the salt didn't too bad with my weight. back up to 180.8. but i know you don't gain a lb in a day--so it's water weight. I didn't realize how much salt i ate...and i don't usually add salt to my food. so maybe i should lay off cured stuff for a little while.

jendiet 08-02-2010 09:08 AM

fit great job at eating healthy!! i would have caved and had a one inch square of the carrot cake. you are on your way to making your goal in no time!

love2b150 08-02-2010 10:51 AM

Good Morning Everyone :hug:

AEKsMom, yes they are the same. :)

:welcome: ghost girl, congrats on your loss so far.

GettinFit, WTG at dinner last night.

Jen, I'm up 1lb from yesterday too. TOM is here so I have to wait until it's over. ~~sigh~~ I was tired of seeing my 178 for the last 6 days but I didn't want to see 179 ...

I'm tired again this morning, ughhh what's happening to me. I have errands to run, I need to put my laundry away and I just want to be lazy ...

Have a great day!

MrsDawsondn 08-02-2010 11:15 AM

Hey there Lovely Ladies!

Ready to start August off with a bang :flow1:

My goal this month is to get out of the 300's :dizzy:

I forgot to post but this past Saturday I ran a PR of a 45:40 5K Go me! haha!
I'm on week 6 of the c25k program never thought I'd be able to do it but I have been doing it. Will meet with my running group tonight and get in a good run. so the workout week schedule goes:

M-W-F jog/walk 3Miles
T-TH brisk Walk 3Miles
Sat: First 5k race in 5 years! I'm so excited :smug:

Eating Goal is 1800 Cals per day I can do this!

Breakfast: Banana and active lifestyle breakfast bar

Lunch: salad from grocery store with Ranch dressing and 3 chunks of watermelon slice.

Snack: wheat thins and veggie ranch dip

Dinner: ??? Still trying to decide.

MrsDawsondn 08-02-2010 11:23 AM

@diana thanks for the new thread I love this accountability thing it's great.

@penguin I can definitely feel you on the round 2 I'm ready to knock this weight out lol.

Hello AEKSmom and Ghost girl welcome and yes it is so very helpful!

@gettinfit you will totally reach goal keep your will power strong like that. It pays to be focused doesn't it? I love those moments and isn't it great to be able to share it w/ ppl that understand and don't look at you like your 14KT crazy? lol

@jen and love2b I'm sure it's just water weight and will move quickly heck I fluctuate 3-5 lbs daily depending on what time of day I get on the scale so don't stress out too much over it.

jendiet 08-02-2010 12:21 PM

ok, here's another thing! First, i lost 2 inches off my thighs, 2 inches off my butt and back another 1/4 inch off my waist and yet the same day i took my measurements, i onlyl weighed 3 lbs more--yes 3 lbs than today.

Do i look obese??? Every single chart or whatever, says I am obese O-B-E-S-E-

my waist is now 29 3/4 inches. , my waist at my navel is 32 inches.

i'm shrinking, but not losing a good amount of weight, and that is frustrating me! Tired of being called OBESE by that stupid chart.

love2b150 08-02-2010 01:20 PM

MrsDawson, I sure hope this isn't a trend. I weigh a lot during the day but I only record my first weigh in closes to 6:30am since that is the time I started weighing 6/1. I can get on the scale and tell what it will say during the day, depending on how I feel crazy huh :)

Jen I don't think you are obese. It says that my BMI is 30.6 which is obese and BMI at 29 a weight of 169 is over weight. Well I have a long way to go to reach 169 so that obese number will be there for awhile. Your waist is a lot smaller than mine so ignore that OBESE word. You look great and you are doing great. Some things (talking to myself here too) we just need not pay attention to, especially if they darken our spirit. We want to always be positive, though it feels really good to vent, we want to feel great when we are done with the vent. You look great Big :hug:

jendiet 08-02-2010 03:08 PM

Thanks love, you always make me feel better! i am just more irritable with being tied to a desk studying all day! i hate it.

But after tomorrow---i should feel immense relief.

Mrs. Dawson--thanks...i appreciate the encouragement. You ar doing great too btw!

springjacka 08-02-2010 04:35 PM

August already?? Really...where does the time go??
Starting the month off at 242...better than where I was last month.

Ok, goals this month:

The book (the Beck Diet Solutin) I ordered finally got here! I started it yesterday and it is making perfect sense. I'm excited to get through it and apply all the things I know I will learn. Something that finally makes sense...took long enough. Lol.

Daily Points: 30

Breakfast: Coffee, Toast ~ 5 points
    Dinner: Handful of Doritos, Diet Dr Pepper ~ 2.5 points
    Supper: 1.5c Chili-mac, 1c Refried beans, Small Oreo Blizzard ~ 24.5 points

Water: 98oz
    Total Points: 32

Not much of an appetite today. Its too hot! I'm hoping to cool down enough before supper that I actually want to eat something...

patchworkpenguin 08-02-2010 07:11 PM

Spring, I'm glad Beck showed up and you like it. I'm reading another emotional eating book now. Its called 'Shrink Yourself' by Dr Gould. It is about delving into the issues that cause me to emtionally eat. I'm only a few chapters in, trying to go slow so everything sinks in, but I'm feeling very pro-active.