I'm still not used to my weight

• I keep forgetting what I weigh! Sometimes, I'll look over at someones stats or ticker and their weight will be in the 140s and I think to myself how great it is and what a low weight it is. I almost feel a sort of jealousy, like I would have at my highest weight, and then I remember how much *I* weigh. I'm in the 140s, too, lol!

I do the same thing with pounds lost. I look at people's chickie avatars and when they say a number over 100 I think how amazing it is, and then I remember that I've lost over 100 pounds lol! It's bizarre!

Anyone else do something like this or just me??
  • I do it. Though I haven't
    lost a significant amount of weight,
    I am thankful that I've lost almost
    20lbs. I have to keep reminding myself
    that *I* decided to make the difference
    in my life to get healthier and thinner.

And every time I hit a plateau, I just
    remember all that I have lost.
  • That must feel great! It is strange how long it takes for our heads to catch up with our bodies. Great job on your weight loss. Have you ever posted photos of your journey?
  • It is how I look that always surprises me. When I walk by a mirror in a store or see my reflection in a window, I find myself thinking, "My gosh, that's me ! "
  • That's cute

I sort of do it too. I mean, when I see someone in the 140's, I think "wow, they must be so small now!" forgetting that I'm in the 140's and have pretty much just begun (and that I'm not small at all! Sob!) So funny, though.