Buddy for first week blues (and beyond?)

• So I'm back, and at my highest weight in a long time. I know I've got to just motivate myself to DO it, and prove that I CAN actually lose weight if I try, but first I've got to stick with it for a while. I've started and stopped a good few times this summer, but I can never seem to get through a whole week of being on plan. I figure it will be easier if I have someone with whom I can share my trials and tribulations and not-able-to-eat-pepperoni grouchiness. :P And it would probably help in the future, too.

Any of you guys looking for someone to check in with once a day or so to discuss our respective new or continuing weight loss journeys?

(Note: I used to see these sorts of threads back in the day, but I'm damned if I recall where. If this is the wrong place, I apologize.)
  • Hi! I'm back in the game after a long break, and I have been sort of easing in. I'm ready to get serious, and I think being accountable to someone else would help. I'll be your buddy!
  • I would also love a buddy! I'm just getting back into it once again on here
  • Me, too!
    I just joined today and was hoping for someone to share my challenges and successes with. I'll gladly be your buddy. I know that it's easier if you don't have to do it alone.
  • Happy Sunday all!

How is everyone doing?

I had a nice long bike ride today, got some fresh produce and goat cheese, and am gearing up for the week. It's going to be a long one, even with the 4th of july weekend cause we have a late day on friday. But at the end, it will get me one week closer to my family, and there will be fireworks on Sunday!

So who's doing what today?