Feeling great!

• For all those who read my post regarding skipping last week, well, it worked. I did not let the scale rule me last week, knowing I was dealing with PMS and other issues. I still weighed myself every day, to keep check, but did not let the number get me down.

Today, the scale magically dropped 3lbs between yesterday and today. Yippie! I'm back on track again.

I've also come to the realization that sugar is just as much a pit fall to water retention as salt is for me. While I've always been sensitive to salt and I bloat up easily, I've never really paid attention to sugar.

I've had some really awesome workouts this week. My energy levels are really high and I'm feeling pretty awesome.

And, I've got a butt-shelf. I carry my weight in butt/thighs but having gained the extra weight, it was showing in my stomach and back. Of course, now that some weight is coming off, the first places it shows is my upper abs (my ribs are showing again but I still have the pooch) and my back. When nekid, my lower back scoops in and when it gets to my behind area, my butt kinda creates this little shelf ledge where it bubbles out. This smooths out when I put clothes on, so people don't see it, but its always been one of those first signs of losing for me.

I know I'm rambling, but I feel good!
  • Yay!!! Glad you feel better!

As for sugar, I truly believe too much of it is toxic. And we put sugar in EVERYTHING. Cutting back on sugar has really, really helped me, in more ways than one.

Oh, and I have a butt-shelf. I have no butt, but a huge bump before it, at my lowest lower back. Oh, thank you grandma, for these wonderful genes of mine.
  • My body is the same way!
    All of my weight problems are
    in my thighs and butt.

Good job on the three pounds lost!
  • Good Job!
  • Yah for three pounds lost!
  • Yay! Congrats!

I also carry most of my weight in my butt and thighs.