I'm in the ones! Almost 40 lbs.!

• I am thrilled. I am no longer huffing, puffing and sweating when I walk. I could hardly walk short distances! I am slowly increasing activity. Now that I am 198 I am going to start walking; and I just put songs on my IPod that I like and are great for walking.

I have clothes in my closet from size 8 to size 22. So I cleaned my closet, organized by size, and now there are some I can remove because they are too big!

I am eating no processed foods, dairy, or meat. My cravings, for today, are gone. Most of my groceries are purchased from the product department.

I really want this. I don't want to die of a heart attack or stroke. I think I was close to that; I am 54 years old.

I don't post much; but my first post was the beginning of this journey. Thanks to all!

Rea
  • That's great to hear your making the right lifestyle changes!

Keep it up, we're all cheering for you and each other
  • Great job! I hope to meet you in the Ones's soon!
  • Congrats Rea!!!! Welcome to onederland--it's an amazing place! Keep doing what you're doing girl--you are doing an awesome job!!!
  • Congrats! Nice good changes. Healthy...good stuff.
  • Congrats!
  • congratulations!!!
  • That is so great! Congrats!
  • great news!!! Congrats and keep up the good work
  • Wow- that's so wonderful!! Great job!

Get rid of the clothes that are too big for you and go treat yourself to some new, cute workout gear! :-)
  • Great Job! Keep it up!!
  • Awesome!! Congrats
  • Rock on!!! You are doing so well!