Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #1  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Default OMG I need to vent

Okay...I'm generally pretty patient when it comes to losing weight, but this last week has been so freaking frustrating!!!!!!!! I finally hit the 180's and now I've been stuck right on the boarder at 189.6-189.8. Thats ALL I've seen for like a week now! I've been eating pretty good, zig-zaged calories a couple days to try and kick me out of this funk...I've been working my butt off exercising. I'm on week 2 day 6 of P90X so I'm wondering if I'm just gaining muscle...I see some progress in my measurements but I wanna see some on the scale too damn it! I think what bugs me most is just being so close to 190....I don't feel safe! Makes me mad because at the same time I've had some great days this week...trying on new clothes and what not. lol GRRR! *throws scale*
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #2  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Quote:
I see some progress in my measurements but I wanna see some on the scale too damn it
I've been struggling with this lately too. My weight loss has slowed way down since getting closer to goal and starting strength training, but my measurements are decreasing and I can see it, but for some reason it's just enough until it shows up on the scale. Hang in there, we just have to stick to it!
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Maybe try taking a break from the scale? I did and haven't looked back and I am not stressing and getting upset a lot like I was. Just take a little break from it but not your plan. Hang in there and don't give up
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 271/202/??

Height: 4'10"

the scale will move sooner or later. I know that's not what you want to hear but you know the human body...it does what it wants.
kendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:15 PM   #5  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks guys I saw a little movement on the scale this morning. Weighed-in at 189.2, so thats -0.4lbs. I looked back at my logs and according to what I have, I lost 2.2lbs this week, didn't seem like that big of a loss since most of that loss was early in the week...so I'm not as irritated as I was. I think I just forget to look back at my progress and always worry about whats happening right now! >.< I feel kind of dumb now.

On a good note, since I looked back at my logs, I've lost 4.4lbs since starting p90x: I'm going into week 3 tomorrow. I think I'm going to print out my weights and post them on my wall so I can see my progress from now on.
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote