HELP!! I think I overdosed on vegetables!

• All my pants that were too loose last week are fitting just right this morning. My stomach looks like a hot air balloon, all it needs is a pin stuck in to make it deflate! I laid down last night and it remained upright, just looked pregnant. . .

How do you deal with the bloat? I might need to buy some Bean-o!
  • Do you have baking soda? Put a little baking soda in water and drink.
  • Oh no!!! Quick, anti-veggie medicine! Um... doughnuts?

Caffeine. Yeah! kick the bloat to the curb, and then rehydrate with a nice glass of water. Perfect excuse for a cup of coffee!
  • Drink lots of water. It will go down.
  • water and fiber beats bloat fast, in like a day or so
  • I've been randomly bloaty this week. Don't know why, not my TOM, haven't been eating excessive sodium or anything. Every other day or so, I've been getting that pseudo-preggo belly, haha.

I second the fiber and coffee. A cup or two of joe per day does wonderful things for me.
  • Thanks everyone, I knew you chicks would understand. Coffee, check, two cups every morning. The fiber I think is what did it to me! Cabbage is yummy, but apparently not my friend anymore. . . along with tomato products and cucumbers!

Nelie, my dad used to drink baking soda/water for heartburn, I'm willing to try anything. I'll have to swing by the store on the way home, all my baking soda is soaking up odors in my fridge at the moment.
  • I saw the title to your post and wondered if maybe you had turned orange!!
  • Quote: I saw the title to your post and wondered if maybe you had turned orange!!
    My first thought was green....
  • goodforme - I've read that baking soda, although it isn't an enzyme like beano, can have a similar effect. It is also cheaper. I've never tried it myself because I generally don't get bloated due to veggie intake, I think my body is used to all the veggies/fiber I eat.
  • Potatos are the only vegetable that does that to me. I don't think I've ever done anything to get rid of it, just waited.

My SIL uses baking soda in water.